Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
plzz help guys....mere face pe pimples ho gaye hain mein kya karoon 😭...kitne doctors ko bhi dikha chuki hoon lekin koin farq nahi partq😭 ...plzz help me ..koi home remedie ya kuch bata doo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First of all I recommend that you go to a good doctor again.

Other than that, I had acne some time back, for the first time in my life, and I was so worried then my dermatologist prescribed me tablets called "Skid". here in Germany, they are very easy to get. I dunno which country you are from but try to get these. Take two tablets on the first day after breakfast, after that one tablet every morning, always after breakfast. Do not drink milk 3 hours before and after taking the tablet. You have to take these for at least 3 months, even after your acne has gone.

With the tablets, also use an acne creme called "Isotrex". Start with the lower concentration, this would be Isotrex 0,05. Apply is on your acne regularly at night.

Even when your acne has gone, keep using both these things until your skin is all right. Isotrex is very very strong, it will peel your skin, so don't get worried. Just use a high fat day cream with it so your skin gets repaired. Best would be if you use Alphacid, cuz that's what I've also been using for day-time, it's great beyond words.

Besides that, don't use soap, don't wash your face with too hot water, don't eat fried things or fat, neither sugar. Eat healthy and drink a lot of freshly pressed juice, preferably orange juice.

I hope it helped.
nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh dear...so sorry to hear that....
first tip dun touch ur face...no matter what!
then wash ur face wid dilluted dettol...be careful wid eyes and mouth
dun eat oily food
drink loads of water and juices!
and a frend told me that to dry the pimple dab sum toosthpaste overnight and when they r dry plz do not try n peel dem off!!!
Edited by nida_1990 - 15 years ago
sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
use [Eriderm ] if ur pakistan u can get it easly it realy helps its just a liqid u can apply it any time easy to use n it realy helps
Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok i'll try..thanks for ur replies 😊
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I tried Eriderm, it didn't work for me. But my cousins used it and it suited them pretty well.
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to hear that.... but to be honest i would reccomend not wasting your money on doctors and tablets.. they have a lot of side effects.
If you believe me there is not really a sollution for your problem, other than time. It will take time for the pimples to vanish. I had pimples I went to so many doctors and every doctor was recommending me to buy those expensive face washes, and I did, but my pimples were increasing. Thent what really worked for me is just one ordinary face wash that you can just get over the counter.
Here are few tips for you:
>Use any facewash daily( I used Nitrogenea Achne wash)
>Wash you face very often (don't allow any kind of oil to remain on your face, so keep like a napkin with you all the time, to clean off)
>Avoid eating junk food, eat as much fruits you can (red colored are the best because you need a lot of iron)

If you still you want to try some kind of medicine, then there is this syrup that you can buy in karachi it's called "SUFI"...but it tastes really BAD! I only tried one spoon and was disgusted by it.

I hope this helps.
Take care
Edited by a_jalpari - 15 years ago