Shweta tiwari Dating Abhinav kohli??(article

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Shweta Dating Abhinav??
[05 Jun 2009]

Shweta Tiwari, one of the hottest sexy actresses of television, seems to have moved on in her love life and found a new partner in Abhinav Kohli. Abhinav Kohli has been working with Shweta Tiwari in the popular show 'Jaane Kya Baat Hui', and it was on the sets of the show that they came close to each other.

Abhinav was also seen on the sets of Sony TV's 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa', where Shweta Tiwari was anchoring the programme. The grapevine has it that the young man would come on the sets with homemade food for the beautiful actress, but was very careful not to be seen with her to avoid public attention. In fact, Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav are maintaining the tag of 'only acquaintances' for the time being.

Shweta Tiwari, who had become a household name in the country with her role of Prerna in Balaji's popular show 'Kasautii Zindagi Kay', has been living separately from her husband Raja Chaudhary and intends to divorce him.  She has a daughter from the previous marriage.

The buzz is that even Raja Chaudhary has no intention of coming back to Shweta Tiwari, and was recently spotted with a girl Shefali Saxena, supposed to be his new girlfriend.

Edited by zaara019 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
First of all, it's Anubhav Kohli.. that's Akshay in the show..

Secondly..

🀣
Delena-cious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲ok whatt?!!!🀣 i was total blank on who is this abhinav kholi...only later i gotta know its AKSHAY!!! my god but they looks like siblings to meπŸ˜†
priyapiya thumbnail
Is this even true or is it just another rumor???
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: siya..

😲ok whatt?!!!🀣 i was total blank on who is this abhinav kholi...only later i gotta know its AKSHAY!!! my god but they looks like siblings to meπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†U bet!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They make a good bro-sisπŸ˜›

And ^ yaar, media has been linking her with every co-star who's not marriedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Starting from KZK timeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am waiting for Osama-Bin-Laden and her link up article nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh man, Abhinav Kohli aka Akshay no way...i thought Abhinav would be the handsome guy Shantanu...anyways, all the best Shweta..
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol I thought Abhinav Shukla (Shantanu) but akshay ewwwwwwww bro n sis jodi lol πŸ˜† yaar Shweta ki choice bari kharab hain 1st raja chaudary n now ths akshay lol πŸ˜•
self.protrait thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

No way! shweta and abhinav aka akshay of JKBH?

πŸ˜’