ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the show starts with the same unknown man leaving the house and the evil cows in the living room for the lawyer to come and they sing poem in thier happiness and then there is doorbell and its DANU (😍 i cant not wait to see their expression aahhh its was killing me) and rupali says she will check it out and rupali opens very eagerly and is surprised to see DANU (omg🀣🀣 omg 🀣🀣 it was priceless omg 🀣 🀣) daksh looks down because he can not see her and anus smile also fades and rupal ends up dropping the flower petals on the floor and meera ask who is it and rupali says daksh...anupama.. and the evil cows are shocked ( 🀣 🀣another priceless moment but not as much as rupali's 🀣🀣 omg sorry still cant get over her face) and as DANU walk on the flowers that ware on the floor as if it is welcoming them (πŸ‘ what direction) and daksh ask why are you looking at us like this is it because you cant believe it or you dont want to believe it and dhanjay says no no its not like that its just i can not believe on our kismat that it can be this nice to us (πŸ˜†πŸ˜† too good) and anu looks at DANU's pic and sees thier is mala around it (like when someone dies 😑) dhanjay tells eshaan to take it off and eshann does (πŸ˜†πŸ˜† got to see his face too good) and then they go on about how sad they ware when they heard the news and now they are so happy and DANU looks like if they dont believe a thing and rupali is just quiet and then anuabhv comes running down and calling mama n papap and both danu are happy to she him (even i am where was he this whole time πŸ˜•) and he says where did you go with out me do you know how much i have missed you and anu says i am sorry that we had to go like that we should of not left you like that we will never do it again and daksh also tells him yes we will never and rupali is all shocked and speechless. we see sayali coming down the stairs and she says omg daksh and runs to him hugs him and daksh is very confused and so is anu and sayali ask what happen you don't remember me and he is all smiles now and says wait one minute you are sayali and she smiles and says thank god you recognized me or i would feel so bad and then daksh says i know her from college she is...and sayali says aap anuji hai na i am rupali's sister ( πŸ˜• see blooper rupali did not have anyone so daksh should not know her and anuabhv should of been with her not daksh blooper πŸ˜•) i have come to stay with you guys for while if you don't mind that is and anu says no we will be happy to have you (of course she doesn't mind she is too nice 🀒) and then sayali says you are too nice more then what i have heard and then DANU look around and daksh says where is dadi adn anubhav says she is in hospital and dhanjay gets mad that he said it and makes up story about how they take care of her just came to do some food and anu says daksh we must go and anuabhv says i will come too and sayali also says i will come (why does she goign she does not even know her πŸ˜•)....
dhanjay is all mad and says how can this happen why is our kismat like this why cant god see us happy and then meera blames rupali for burning her hand and rupali says if your kismat is bad don't blame me i did not burn my hand on purpose and meera says you are talking back to us and they got into fight (πŸ˜† that was funny) at hospital DANU ( 😍 all washed and dressed anu in purple sari looking very pretty and daksh in green shirt look hot as ever 😍 ) go see dadi and are surprise to see her and says this all is happening because of me i should of not let dadi stay alone and daksh says whatever happens happens for reason and don't blame your self blame it on timing and daksh says i know our happiness is gone but we will get it back but i need your support to bring it back if you get weak i can not do it and they take aashirwad form dadi and daksh says we have come back now you have to come back to us we will be waiting for you. as anu comes out crying anuabhv says you told me that brave kids don't cry then why are you and anu says because i am not as brave as you and sayali says i don't agree form what i have heard it sounds like you are the most bravest woman i have met and then assures her that everything will be ok and also apologizes for saying too much and anu says no i really needed to hear that thank you and sayali says anytime for you... dhanjay is upset on his kisamt her cries and wines about it but ehsaan will not give up without a fight and he also adds even if he has to kill daksh because he can not tolerate asking things form daksh (this kid is very strange 😑) and meera tries to make him understand but he does not care anymore and just then thier is noise and when they come to see they find vase on the floor and dahanjay says who is keeping eye on us and why and the show ends on the 3 evil cows...
tomorrow: daksh is walking and bumps into rupali and they both look at one another and daksh's eyes looks like if he is hurt and upset and rupali eyes looks disappointment....
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Million tons of thank you...can't wait to watch later in the evening after work....so excited...I want Daksh to kick evil cow and rupali out of the house...
I think Sayali is positive character she seems nice.....I wonder who is the mystery man.... It might be don's men keeping eye on DANU...
Edited by anna44 - 15 years ago
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ooohh samar is watching/hearing them.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a bunch yar!
it would be very dis heartening if they show something blooming between daksh and Rupali...
Edited by premipre - 15 years ago
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aw...i hope this sayali turns out to do something worthwile and not just 'time pass' on the show
Thanx for the update
samirah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe Sayali will be good for Anu and Daksh - she can't be bad - Rupali was good in the beginning.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks@@@!!!!

i hope you guys are right that sayali is good