mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
going by the previews  rana has a wife...wat do u all guys think does he really luv padmini or is it an attraction?? wen he had come 2 swaymvar he was only interested 2 win the beautiful lady as the poet in his palace had described  how padmavati is???? he was jus attrcated  n mesmerized seeing her in the potrait!!!!at tat point of time he didnt believ the poet n set off 2 c the beautiful princess n 2 win her...rite now after winningher in swaymvar n goin thru the events... rana is holding on 2 smethng as he desperatley wants 2 tell padmini abt his 1st wife...... so was it right on ranas part 2 keep tis fact hidden ....wen he didnt  even divulge tis part 2 padminis parents n is it fair on padminis part 2  get married 2 a married man???
So wat do u think guys.... is rana attracted 2wards her, jus wants 2 keep her as a showpiece in his palace...or is he really in luv????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehek_gulaab thumbnail

first it was an attraction when he heard n saw the painting,he was smitten by her n when after winning the swaymvar he was completely bowled by her looks n her bravery. i think it is love cos he tuk the courage of tellling the truth about his wife.,if not  it wudnt have mattered him.

nikita56884 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehek_gulaab

first it was an attraction when he heard n saw the painting,he was smitten by her n when after winning the swaymvar he was completely bowled by her looks n her bravery. i think it is love cos he tuk the courage of tellling the truth about his wife.,if not it wudnt have mattered him.

i am agree with you.   ðŸ˜ŠEdited by nikita56884 - 15 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehek_gulaab

first it was an attraction when he heard n saw the painting,he was smitten by her n when after winning the swaymvar he was completely bowled by her looks n her bravery. i think it is love cos he tuk the courage of tellling the truth about his wife.,if not  it wudnt have mattered him.

I completely agree with u.even I also thinks that first , it was an attraction then it's love.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A very hard question indeed!! 😆

What i say is it  was mere attraction at first,then it has turned to Love...infact it is slowly turning!! 😳