Preview june 4th - Ratan is already married

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Jalaludin is horrified as none of his guards react to his orders. He slowly realises the he was set up. Khilji then kills him ruthlessly. Simultaneously, in Chittod, Ratan Singh's mother is worried about his disappearance. Chetan Raghav tells her that he might have gone for a Swayamwar, the Queen agrees. There in Delhi, Khilji enters the palace like a true but cruel king. He kills his cousin and imprisons his mother-in-law.

In Sinhal Dweep, the celebrations are in full swing. As the servants dress up Ratan Singh, he seems restless. He requests Sinhal Dweep's mantri to arrange for a meeting with Padmini. The mantri refuses but tells him that he can meet Padmini at the Shiv Temple. Ratan Singh goes to the temple; he hides behind a statue and talks to Padmini. Then, he gives Padmini the biggest shock of her life. He tells her, that he is already married.

souce : setindia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thanx nadii..knew it b4 hand...tat tis was abt 2 come...so his confessing hiding bhnd the statute!!😆 how sweet...y do all guys have 2 hide bhnd statue 2 confess luv, or 2  scheme aplot or 2 confess dreadful...aaj tak ye baad hazam nahi hui...
anways i pity padmini...shes goin 2 get the biggest shock of her life...any relation has 2 be based on trust...bt gud thng ratan said b4 marraige otherwise it wud hve been a hell lot 4 padmini 2 accept after tat!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow! gud work Ratan.....yu hav finally said it!! 👏 Padmini wd be shocked.....but i hope Ratan promises her that you will be my main Rani 😳 😳 I'd like to know how the situation will be handled.....it seems a tight spot.....tension too high 😆

I am dreadfullyy waiting for the epiosode.....just hope tey don't end on Padmini's shocked face...then i oughto wait till next mondayy.....😆
Aesha_Malik thumbnail
isnt thisunfair for his first wife....she should be the main wife....
ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was shown in today's epi...

Padmini is taken aback but she recompses herself and admires Ratan singh's plain talk and praises him saying that ,to her he was as great as Shiva whom she was praying.
A king having many wives was very common in those days . I think our scriptures and rule books allowed a King to have 3-4 wives and among them only the first wife could take part in all religious rituals undertaken by the king.
To think of this ,it feels so strange and outrageous now-a-days.
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am shocked ratan and married????
anyways thannks