mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
wow after watchg yesterdays epsde 2day...i hve no words 4 the actor mukesh rishi who plays the character so cool n evil....i malways hooked wen i c him on screen his mannersims aa a baddie deserves a clapπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he is  2 gud!!! wat i liked the most is wen his uncle walks in n after tellng wide lies 2 him ...the way he bows down after he walks ..the salutation basically bought a smile on my face voicing how cunning he is!!! he is about to take his uncles life. widout  the latter not knowing.....n the irony is his unclepromoted him 2 the highest ranks of the other states!!!!
n the last bit where he kills his uncle n the placing the coin in his open mouth ...saying 'the pass 2 the heavens' n closes his eyes....the whole enactment of scenes were really awesome!!i dnt think any actor if taken 4 tis role wud hve done so much justice as mukesh rishi has dne it!!!hats off 2 the guy who is so stylish wen he talks ...the urdu is well spoken n pronunciation , his voice is so deep n clear!!!the varied xpressions tat he brings in a jiffy on his face is worth a watch!!!
i jus love 2 hate alluahudin khilji!!!!