ziddiladki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
the show starts with anu telling daksh not to sign the paper and daksh tries to convince her that it will be really hard for us to take care of him and even doctor tells anu samar thing but anu does not take no for answer and says i can not live with my self, when i needed someone to support me all the family members ware against me and that is when samar ji gave me support and now you are telling me that i should let him go to the rehab to get better, no i can not do that not when he needs me the most (you tell them girl πŸ˜†) and then she says no matter what kind of treatment a patient needs love is more important then just best treatment and she ask daksh to support her and daksh agrees (aww his such nice husband ☺️ πŸ‘) and they leave and doctor also agrees with anu about needing love to get better then treatment and then when they are leaving anu is telling that we need to clear with police that you are daksh not dharma and just then they spot the officer who had shot DON and officer ask if they are okay and how is samar daksh tell him what happens and officer says he is good man wishes he gets better and then daksh says you know that i am really daksh do you think there will be any investigation against me i mean you know the truth and officer says no you are fine there is no record of daksh so you are safe and they thank him and leave and another officer says why did you not tell them DON is still alive and the officer says because you cant tell everyone everything especially when DON is saying he is going to kill daksh and they show DON doing that... (😑 he should of been dead 🀒)
then we see DANU in the car and anu says we are going home and daksh is not so happy and anu ask what is wrong and daksh says rupali will be there and i wont be able to look at you if she is there so i thought about it and i think i should kick her out and anu says no you can not do that i know we have our difference is you can not separate anubhav form his mother (why are you so nice 😑) and she tells him not to worry about anything just focus on getting home and puts her ind in his and daksh just looks at her and smiles (omg those dimples how much i miss them ☺️ 😳) and they share eye to eye moment and daksh kisses an her forehead and she rest her head on his shoulder (aww i missed this πŸ€—) at home rupali is waiting for her sister Sayali (ok so i had the name wrong yesterday sorry 😳) and the evil cows dont like how she is so happy and jus the bell ring and woman in pink with neackles with letter S and some high jewelries on her walks in (sorry dont recognize her but she is decent looking) and then they share sister moment on how they missed her and could not wait to see one another. then rupali looks at evil cows and says i forgot to introduce you to the family member and she introduces the evil cows and when introduced to Eshaan he basically is checking her out and she knows it too and gives him attitude look and then we see DANU walking to the house and they look at the house and daksh says everything will be ok and anu agrees and adds nothing bad can happen now and they walk toward the house and some man in black clothes with hoodie is smoking by the house and looking at it (only back is shown) and show ends there...
tomorrow: DANU enter the house and the evil cows are shocked and angry and so is DANU (LOL cant wait for tomorrows episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Edited by ziddiladki - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update....
I hope Daksh will kick Rupali and evil cow out of the house........
I am getting tired of Evil cows story...DSK Creatives should end it soon ...rather than dragging too much since we have been watching the crap for more than a year.............
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

yay! daksh is back :)

sabieee thumbnail
I wonder where the story is going to go with all these new characters... with Samar being a veg... his dad still alive and sayin he isnt gonna let daksh go in his sleep... with some one dressed in black following daksh and anu to the house.. with Rupali's sister joining the show... hmmmm... with Anu and Daksh both being alive and Meera and her hubby and Eshaan all being shocked... and Riddhima gone wit hher nanni and still not back... hmmmm....
l0vey thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well i'll say it again. i have a feeling this sister might be the mother of anubhav. i thiiinnkk.. they cannot continue the story with rupali being the mother... and staying in the house..
if daksh loves anu thisss much .. i better not see injustice done towards her
fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope daksh does something abt the Rupali track now
Waiting for tomorrows episode!!!
Thanx for the update