Padmavati's Raja-Rani feeling insecure f Ranaji?

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
It seems from the promo that Singaldweep's Raja and Rani are feeling insecure of Ranaji........ I dislike the smell of all this..............πŸ˜•

Will it be that Ranaji'll be taking Padmavati lyk PRC took Sanyo?.......πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

hey doosra swaymvar ghode parπŸ˜† 

i dnt think so.....her mom is ok bt i think ranaji will convince him aggain or his daughter will emotional blackmail him or the way he fought will malkan singh will impress him n the insecurity tat he had b4 thinkg how will his daughter leave in rajputana rajput will surely wipe off as he knos his daughter will always be loved n protected!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
awww! indeed,she'll be loved and protected!! 😳 I want to see a perfectly casted marriage ceremony...it'll be a delight to watch the sequence!! πŸ˜ƒ

Just hope Raja-Rani get impressed by our Ranaji and send their daughter full willingly....awww! 'd love that so much!!
mehraan thumbnail
im  jsu waitg 4 a grand shaadi in swingaldweep.....pity didnt get 2 c  shaadi in prc bt wud luv 2 c a rajasthani welcome done by maharaj n maharani of chittod 2 their daughtein law...the whole chittor rejoicing n celebrating 4 their new rani!! n all done wid grandeur n aplomp...wud definately want 2 c rajathani rituals aftr the weddg!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Wow! that'll be great!! In this way,we'll get to know more about Rajastani Rituals and the traditional welcome to the new bahu.

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Padmini's mum and dad would give Padmini away wholeheartdly but my concern is - what if Rana's mum and/or dad don't accept Padmini? After all Rana did leave without telling anyone anything and then for him to go back with a bride for himself where they had no imput? It may not go down well with them. Plus, his parents already look hot tempered.
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

I think Padmini's mum and dad would give Padmini away wholeheartdly but my concern is - what if Rana's mum and/or dad don't accept Padmini? After all Rana did leave without telling anyone anything and then for him to go back with a bride for himself where they had no imput? It may not go down well with them. Plus, his parents already look hot tempered.

xactly ...he didnt say a word b4 leavng 2 his mom n his father is really angry...bt my question is rana is mre concerened abt rajput norms n dharam wat abt his 1st dharam 2 his parents??ur gettg married n u dnt let them kno u r.....probably in thse eras  parents nvr had a word in their kids life!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
It seems the whole world including Alluddhin Khilji know about Ranaji and Padmvati's wedding.....only Chithor doesn't know............πŸ˜• It sounds really strange to me! πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

It seems the whole world including Alluddhin Khilji know about Ranaji and Padmvati's wedding.....only Chithor doesn't know............πŸ˜• It sounds really strange to me! πŸ˜†

i was also thinkg the same while watchg yesterday..the news has reached khilji n  his parents arent aware
Nisha_07 thumbnail
I'm pretty sure that Raja & Rani of SinhalDweep will have no problems. Not so sure about the Raja-Rani of Chittor though, I get the feeling our dear Padmini is likely to be in some trouble with Samar-Pratha.