what is the matter of life n death???

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
hey frends!!
fter watchg the epsde ol.....i was thinkg wat is tat rana has 2 say 2 her so urgently???he did luk damn serious n he disaaperas from the palace widout informing his parents hes gone 2 participate in the swaymvar n tat 2 marry!!!hes really taken sme tips from hsi uncleπŸ˜†
jokes apart bt wat cud be the matter tat he called padmavati 2 see him????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tips from his uncle.....omg yu are leavin' me in cracks.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† wow it is after all heriditaryy......hehe swayamwar....uninvited guest takes the bride πŸ˜† woosh!...wow history repeating again πŸ˜†

hmm....wat cud be the possible matter which is matter f life & death? tere has to b somethin' in it....omg...so much mysterious....awww! but i lyk the smell of all this........πŸ˜›
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That's what intrigued me yesterday - what is it that Rana needs to discuss with Padi? Rana seems really troubled and the matter looked like a huge burden.

But then again, this could be an excuse just to meet the beauty! Who wouldn't run if someone said it's a  matter of life and death?!

Also, I did find it wierd that Rana didn't inform his parents that he's off to win a bride.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Matter of life & death.......tat sounds serious!! πŸ˜• but waht is it actually? πŸ˜†
sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm guessing its to do with Chittod, since his parents were shown asking about him....

I think he has to get back to Chittod asap, meaning he will miss is marriage, so he needs to talk maybe to delay it?
Aesha_Malik thumbnail
he had two wives.. donno if padmini was first or second....mayb its related to that...
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sattvik

I'm guessing its to do with Chittod, since his parents were shown asking about him....

I think he has to get back to Chittod asap, meaning he will miss is marriage, so he needs to talk maybe to delay it?

hmm.....a possibility indeed!! 😳  Even i feel he has to return bk to Chithod....and he wanted to tell Padmavati 'bout it.......πŸ˜›
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aesha_Malik

he had two wives.. donno if padmini was first or second....mayb its related to that...

Is tat true? πŸ˜• i don't want Ranaji have two wives..........
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† I know what you mean. I also don't want him to have 2 wives. Haven't read about him having any other wife besides Padi but if it's true then maybe the show won't include her. After all is about Padi.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow he had 2 wives...at those times the kings had mre than 1 wife...  n the  wives nvr had problem sharing hubby.......🀣
bt rana  was really serious asking padmini 2 meet him.....his xpressions showed tat...i think he wanted 2 go back 2 chittor...bt then 1st place y didnt he inform his parents....