Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
i want her back in the show coz i like her character so much but i know she wont come back...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i guess she's left for good...too bad as her presence brought some cheer to the otherwise cheerless household.
Samrene thumbnail

Originally posted by: gullicricket

Maybe the family members have learnt their lessons from her and need to voice their opinions on their own instead of having her as a spokesperson.. coz as long as she was there no other character had any strength.. everyone used to come to her to find an easier way out. Actually its also the other family members who shud take the blame for her leaving.. she was always the one to talk to maasa and others just had their way thru her.. that way she became a villain in maasa's eyes and overstayed her welcome.  Atleast now they shud not let her efforts go waste and withdraw back in time.

this is for the second time we r having the same opinion LOL 😆 its about time bhairav n sumitra take thr decisions. maasa is just soooooooooo irritating at times
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
bt how can she live in the midst wen thres such an issue tat neds 2 b sorted out!!! shes the only person who can handle wid utmost maturity  n understndg!!! she neds 2 b thre!Edited by mehraan - 14 years ago
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also feel that she is gone. Now the other characters will have to stand up for their rights on their own and also for what is right. If they don't do this and are back to where they were b4 then her coming and staying with the family wuld b of no use.