nimiluvkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
guys i hav a news.>!!!!!!
today..i juts read up in the article..that...was interviewed on hard kaur..!
she said..im was not going to win..that o olready new
watevr evrybdy say on camera oll edited.!!!
wen i was being eliminated...!..ol the ppl..send threat calls to sony channel..
that they will burn.the studios!!...
the production ppl called her up again..! to come back in the show..but she refused.!!
the episode wich was ritten to be continued..!! was not shown..bcoz..ppl were burning in anger..n had threat the sony ppl..!!

this was ol.!
this proves the point that jdj3 was scripted,,!
n so r the winners!

ill post the article sooon!!
tc nimisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ATP2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah..I too read that in Baroda Times.
nimiluvkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hope ppl open their eyes now
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yup i read that article too before.......someone had posted it here after HK got eliminated 😉
surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i also read it in delhi times.....
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

okk so this article says that people were angry with Hard Kaurs elimination due to popularity voting. BUT what makes you think that the show is SCRIPTED? Did Hard Kaur ANYWHERE made an statement in that article saying 'Jhalak Dikhlaja is rigged'? The article NOWHERE said that Jhalak is rigged. It'll be good if you k-babes come up with strong proof with statement rather then doing same bakwaas again and again without any proof.

You babes are simply making assuptions as per your wish to prove karan innocent and deserving! Agar aap k-babes k paas rona rone k sivaq koi kaam nahi hai so make a thread by requesting mods and continue crying ovetr there rather then making useless comments all the time!

Edited by anushka143 - 15 years ago
Painted_Lady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anushka143

okk so this article says that people were angry with Hard Kaurs elimination due to popularity voting. BUT what makes you think that the show is SCRIPTED? Did Hard Kaur ANYWHERE made an statement in that article saying 'Jhalak Dikhlaja is rigged'? The article NOWHERE said that Jhalak is rigged. It'll be good if you k-babes come up with strong proof with statement rather then doing same bakwaas again and again without any proof.

You babes are simply making assuptions as per your wish to prove karan innocent and deserving!

exactly..also the article just said the conversations were edited..it didnt say that the the conversations were done by mimicry artists..and what about the scenes?was it also edited?nowhere in the article HK mentions anything about her doubts about the genuineness of the show..this is getting really sick! the show is over..winner is announced..i think there is a lobby in this forum who wants to prove that the show is scripted and thats y karan didnt even a get a second place..why doing autopsy on the same thing again and again?????????
HeartEmWatson thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mickee

exactly..also the article just said the conversations were edited..it didnt say that the the conversations were done by mimicry artists..and what about the scenes?was it also edited?nowhere in the article HK mentions anything about her doubts about the genuineness of the show..this is getting really sick! the show is over..winner is announced..i think there is a lobby in this forum who wants to prove that the show is scripted and thats y karan didnt even a get a second place..why doing autopsy on the same thing again and again?????????

These k-babes have become crybabies now like karan. Ever heard the story of fox who tries to eat the grapes but culdnt reach them? Angoor karan ko nahi mile to wo khatte hai same is the case with karan and his k-babes.

Har topic pe yahi bakwaas karte hai ki show is rigged but abhi tak ek bhi proof nahi show kiya. I guess mods should make a special thread for k-babes where they can go and cry for karans defeat in the competition. Pata nahi kaha kaha se old articles uthake la rahe hain to justify their words but abhi tak kuch bhi prove nahi kar paye.

ATP2211 thumbnail

You babes are simply making assuptions as per your wish to prove karan innocent and deserving! Agar aap k-babes k paas rona rone k sivaq koi kaam nahi hai so make a thread by requesting mods and continue crying ovetr there rather then making useless comments all the time!

Yes, HK said that she cannot do anything if the show has pre- decided the winner. She has stated this in her interview.
ATP2211 thumbnail

These k-babes have become crybabies now like karan. Ever heard the story of fox who tries to eat the grapes but culdnt reach them? Angoor karan ko nahi mile to wo khatte hai same is the case with karan and his k-babes.

Har topic pe yahi bakwaas karte hai ki show is rigged but abhi tak ek bhi proof nahi show kiya. I guess mods should make a special thread for k-babes where they can go and cry for karans defeat in the competition. Pata nahi kaha kaha se old articles uthake la rahe hain to justify their words but abhi tak kuch bhi prove nahi kar paye.

B-Babe, you need to update yourself by reading newspapers.
This is not an old interview, it was published in The Times Of India 2 days before.