Hard Luck For Hard Kaur !!!!! Blamed Janata !!!

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Last week jhalak lost another best dancer on the show. Janta showed the exit door to the Judges favourite contestant Hard Kaur.

The rap singer had performed brilliantly in Friday's episode and yet the janta didn't vote for her. Gauhar's presence though wasn't surprising. While the judges appreciated both contestants, they felt that Gauhar was slightly better on the deciding day. And, so that marked the end for Hard Kaur.

In the journey of Jhalak Dikhlaja Hard Kaur has proved her versatility as dancer. "I am not hurt for getting eliminated. But what rankles is that fact I landed in the Dance off over Karan, despite getting the highest markings from the judges. I agree, I might not have been at my best then (Dance off) but you should understand my mental state at that time. The Devi's should have been considerate; agreed they have to look at choreography alone but they should have seen our past record as well," exclaims Hard Kaur.

"I have heard that the whole country is crying at my elimination, but then why they did not vote?  Its time the public was educated about this.  Even the channel should rethink for they are looking like fools. You can't please both the judges and public, it just does not work," whines Hard Kaur to non-supportive janta.   '

Keep-----------------Smiling !!!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BWSweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hard kaur is the best... are koi yahaa crorepati nayi hai jo vote karde gauhar ya baichung ko😕
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HK is the best....she's signed with Label called Shady After Math, album coming out with D-12...she is plenty lucky...

N truthfully she plays in dollars and Euros ...what's 50 lakhs to her...? by the time she brings it back to England and converts it..its not enough....she did it to learn dance..so she learned it..she did it to spread the luv...n we luv her...

n Sardars/Punjabi's r not known for being physical rather known for spreading the luv n u did that...so proud of HK

HK keep on rocking girl...

Thanks for the article...

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: waterlilly

HK is the best....she's signed with Label called Shady After Math, album coming out with D-12...she is plenty lucky...

N truthfully she plays in dollars and Euros ...what's 50 lakhs to her...? by the time she brings it back to England and converts it..its not enough....she did it to learn dance..so she learned it..she did it to spread the luv...n we luv her...

n Sardars/Punjabi's r not known for being physical rather known for spreading the luv n u did that...so proud of HK

HK keep on rocking girl...
Thanks for the article...

omg waterlilly i wz gna say dat..sardarz/punjabiz r known 4 being physical dey r known 4 spreading love & laugher & hard kaur iz doin dat job by mkin every1 smile...& i wz gna say d same thing..shez been in UK all her lyfe...she playz in dollarz & pounds/euros...wtz 50 lackz 2 her...she earnz enuff money 4 her showz she does wit international rapperz....hard kaur rockzz & shez d best dancer

ammy_furor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is a winner in true sense..!! And agreed wid her last line.. da whole world is cryin now y didnt de vote earlier for her...
evonora thumbnail

Arre HarpKaur ji..we think alike...😆

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TJ.......Thanks for the article ....HK was the best........i am still very sad that she got eliminated.......but well even if we would have voted our hearts out for her......she still could not have been saved i feel
evonora thumbnail

Some of didn't vote cuz we were limited...simple fact we don't live in India...no matter what HK left a everlasting impression...to me she accomplished what she came to do....!!! n she left with her held high gaining a lot of janta's respect...so in true sense she is the real winner...

Alu- thumbnail
She herself is blaming the judges that they should have been more considerate

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article....i wish she was still in