Pooja Bhatt back on the silver screen after 15 yrs

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Pooja Bhatt back on the silver screen after 15 yrs

After a long wait of 15 years, Pooja Bhatt and Saif Ali Khan starrer Sanam Teri Kasam (initially titled Sambandh) will finally hit the theatres this year.

The film got stuck in a legal tussle between the makers Sudhakar Bokade and Ultra.

Seemingly surprised, director of the film Lawrence D'souza said, "Really the film is releasing? I forgot about this film. Please let me know the release date."

Remembering the days when he made this film, Lawrence added, "I had completed this film in record time. All related to the film would have benefited if it released 15 years back. Saif was at the top during those days after Yeh Dillagi. Pooja Bhatt and Atul Agnihotri were great too."

Producer Sudhakar Bokade was more clued in to the news of the film's release than D'Souza.

He confirmed the news saying, "Yes, Ultra is releasing the film with a new name Sanam Teri Kasam."

Link : http://www.bollywoodsamachar.com/ShowNews.asp?NewsSite=&NewsUrl=http://www.ibnlive.com/news/pooja-bhatt-back-on-the-silver-screen-after-15-yrs/92941-8.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NOOooOoOoOOO!
Oh gosh Saif! This movie's got disaster written all over it 
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sureshot blockbuster! 😆
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ Im only kidding Desigal. Just wondering why the stupid makers decided to release it now , do they actually think itl do well 🤔
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know Ashi, they're killing me! I need my saifu to do well well this year, so he's on an all time high when Super Aadmi releases at the end of the year!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ Hahahahaha!!! Lol....
Omggggg Desu U are too much....!
Btw, wudnt mind a few candid shots between the director and Saif 😉....Do post the snaps soon 😳..Peek - a - Boo !
Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail