Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

what are you talking about... i think it's quite funny.... πŸ˜†

i am gonna watch it for sure..!  lolz.. 😳

but yeah, what a transformation.. he does look sooo much better now.. it's okayyy... many of the actors had embarassing looks back then... πŸ˜†
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is there a point too watch the movie then?? Times have changed, kind of reminds me or that SRK and Raveena Tandon movie cant remember the name to itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Imagine in today's day watching a new movie with a young saif with his shoulder legnth hair againπŸ˜†

I'll watch it, might be funny now πŸ˜†
Edited by Sujal_Fan_No1 - 15 years ago
OMG.....ek baar ek baar pyar se tu bool is from this movie?! Man....I used to dance to that song like a parrot to every antakshari the adults played.....haha....good ole childhood memories. Awww.....I'm definitely watching this movie for old times' sake.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love love Pooja Bhatt so will definitely watch it for her. She is one of my most favorites.
apux thumbnail
πŸ˜† OMG, I soooo wanna watch this movie!  90s movies are so cool.  I loved Pooja Bhaatt....Saif's hair is wonderful LOL...90s hair, not so cool!  I think it'll be a nice blast from the past to watch this movie!
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How I wish they would make films like the 90s. It had the best films ever. Pooja Bhatt was the cutest in the industry with her messy hair and innocent face.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*confused*
To be horrified at the possibilities of watching a lanky 90s saifu dancing with his long wavy hair or to be overjoyed at the possibility of seeing a lanky 90s saifu on the big screen. Oh the complications...
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigal90

Hai meri jaan!
Man!! Sanam, Saif is hella insecure and embarassed about his past movies, lol! And that hairdo! He said that he dosent evne know what he was thinking when he kept that hairstyle. He said ppl told him he has a big nose so he should balance it out with his hair, which is why he kept the long hair πŸ˜†
Its ok love, it'll pass.
I hope they spare saif jaan some dignity and just releas the straight on DVD.

Hahahahahah lool 🀣 laughed so hard chai came out my noseπŸ˜†
the vid is sooo funny. Wen eva i seen his movies with that hair, i always felt like cutting it.
Edited by Sujal_Fan_No1 - 15 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont worry desu...such things keep on happening wid stars...i remember around 2 yrs back another of saif's old mistake " Nehlay Pe Dehla"  released ..though it wasnt as old as sanam teri kasam but i can understand it must ve been embarrasing for him but it got passed away as ppl focused on the present..similarly this movie would hardly survive 2 days in cinema n then saif's mega movies like LAK and Qurbaan will release n ppl will drool over his looks in these movies n will completely forget abt sanam teri kasam..                        so chill desu :D
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh I remember Ek baar ek baar pyar se tu bol......Wow never knew the movie wasn't released. Definitely remember the song........... Jab ek ladka kisi ladki se mile use ho jata hai pyaarπŸ˜†