need help loosing weight!

nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello
well ppl am 5,2 and weights around 65 and i want to loose 10 kilos in 2 months plz plz plz help me i do not want to join gym as i did tried it few months bak but becuz am a student and gym is quite far from where i live i cant go there regularly or anything....
...i just need a good diet plan, easy to stick to which effectively help me loose weight am ready to do 1-2 hours of dance or walks every day...dats no problem+i also have tight trainer at home so i can do that aswell...
...i just need some clear guidence on what to eat and what not to eat.....i have 2 months plz help me!!!
...oh and ya am 18 years old!
i know this may not be a correct place to post this topic but i want to know sum desi diets home totka stuff plz plz plz help me!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Assalam-o-Alaikum

I am not a doctor but I am suggesting you according to what i know. You must count your regular calories on a normal day. Like one roti would probably be 200 calories, etc. if you google how many calories in banana, bread, etc, you will find many websites that will give u the calories information. So on a regular day if your calories are around 2000 then to lose weight, you must lower ur calories to 1600 or 17000.

There are some general rules that you should follow:
1)Protion control is the best device. If you want to eat rice, dont eat a plate full, only eat half of it.
2) Reduce (dont eliminate) carbohydrates like meat and grain from your deit.
3) Take frequent and small meals. Meaning dont eat 3 times a day. Eat 5-6 times a day but make ur meals small.
4) If you want to be successful in your diet, you must have a good/heavy/healthy breakfast (I dont meant paratha with oil). Dont ever skip breakfast. It could be skim milk + banana or skim milk with cereal or oatmeal, etc. Having a good breakfast gives u energy and small+frequent meals increase ur metabolism (meaning they help to burn ur caloires faster).
5) For lunch, eat alot of salad and you can accompany that with a light sandwich. Take a small snack between lunch and dinner. It could be fruit or skim milk.
6) Dont eat dinner late. Eat at 7pm at the latest. Again eat something that's low in carbs. Dinner should be lightest meal of ur day.

If you can walk then try walking 1-2 miles per day. You can try jump rope in ur house. It's effective i believe.

The reason for taking small frequent meals is that they help to burn ur calories faster. Also, dont eat the same thing everyday. SURPISE ur body. If u have only one routine, that lowers ur metabolism.

Also, the best way to diet is "diet in a way that u can sustain". If u crash diet, ur fat is gonna come back to you as soon as u go back to ur eating habbits.

On nadia khan show, a dietian came and gave info about jhatka diet. I haven't tried it but u may find it useful. http://vidpk.com/view_video.php?vid=28857

nida_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk u so much for ur help..i will definetly keep dis in mind!
faiza2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks this is very big problem for me its can help me for losing wait
thank u very much
i will definetly do this
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The BEST advise I can give you is to not worry about it so much. You know the more you think about it, the more it'll bother you. Just relax, and look on the bright side. Few things you can do are:
> Only eat your meals, avoid junk food (jaise cholay, dahi baday, pakoray.. all the greasy stuff)
> Instead of junk food eat fuits
> Eat small amount but make healthy so it'll hold you.
> Eat your meals three times, but have a light breakfast.
> Try to eat your dinner a little early, so it digests
> Try to exercise, like go for a walk everyday in the evening.
> And don't get lazy after you eat, I mean don't lay down and sleep right away..
I hope this helps! 😊
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, try the jhatka diet that someone gave the link above. I think Nadia said that you can lose upto 6 kgs if you do it right.