* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Friends 😛 ..Im made this wacky quiz on KTH off late. It does not just test your knowledge about the show but also testes how fair your are in ur judgement of perceiving things ...plz do attend this quiz.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwaria thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice quiz- i scored a 100% 😃

Saba.
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwaria

Nice quiz- i scored a 100% 😃

Saba.

Hey Saba...thanx a lot dear for participating in it!😛 ...glad u scored hundred..👏👏
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I scored 100%, by the way, in the last question, u put the correct answer in the last forth option which has nothing.........
* Unnati * thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I scored 100%, by the way, in the last question, u put the correct answer in the last forth option which has nothing.........

sryy dear...dunno how I clicked onto that bymistake 😕😆 ..& I can't edit it as well.....but if the answer is right or wrong hardly matters..coz I guess points are givn for that jus b'coz of the blank..😳😆
sweety_1754 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey unnati dont mind bt i dont like it bcz its not the true answers the answers are accordigd to the person who has made this quiz..i mean all most all the question are against kashish there should b some other question like when kth was started n etc bcz these r the question on which u can say 8 is right n 7 is wrong u know what i mean...bt here is the question "kashish deserves sujal or not"many people think that ya she deserves him bcz shot passed through many bad circumstance just bcz of sacrificial purposes..she married piyosh bcz sujal misunderstood her n bcz of her family so the answer should b not ''no''..the questions in quiz should b according to the story of kth not personal thinkings..plz dont mind its my opinion