breif update 6th and 7th

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
shantanu comes into the resteraunt and finds aradhna crying, loudly while jagjeet singh's song jaane kya baat hui plays in the back...(i still dont feel for her)

raveena asks mummji how shes feeling and tell hers uve rested enough now pack ur things and get out, mummyjii rebels and says this is my sons house to which raveena says yeah the son u conspired against? mummy says u know the truth and so do i, u tried ruining my family and ur not a good woman because women like u cast evil eyes and houses are torn apart...and just then shailendra walks in and says now i know the truth ma..and mama repeats everything she has been doing, that shes fooling u and so on...he tells mama that i no longer exist for u guys and i will not bare a word against ravana (raveena lol) and he also tells her to leave to her family, and its best..and at this he leaves the room and ravana reiterates what she did in the start and asks her to get out bcuz she has lost

aradhna gets up and says no mama, i havent lost and will not lose, i will bring shailendra back (OMG am i so PISSED...i wanna smack this retard so hard, what a lame protagonist) shantanu says good so whats the plan, and aradhna says shes hired a detective whos told her that raveena has a mother (didnt shan hire a detective? what happened to that) and her detective has found raveenas mother whom shekhar visits and gives money to. they have kept her there so that she may be kept hidden from the world and is drugged so that she may not contact anyone, so shan analyzies that the mom probably knows raveenas secrets thats why shes being kept mute. aradhna says we must get her out of there because shes bared so much pain and we'll treat her like one of our own and maybe shell help us...(ok imm so pissd that i dont wanna continue with the update, but im gonna do so bcuz i promised grr)

aradhna walks in with shan dresed up as docs and say that were from the health department and the doc is spooked...they say we need to chek some pateints and if u dont comply with our orders well have to comlpain to high authorities, they get to raveenas mother and pity her condition, the ask the wardens to be left alone with the patient so they may speak to her, they in return go and tell the doc who gets suspicious and says wait ill go and call the department to confirm their identities. in th e mean time they take the mother and start to exit the hospital while the doc says to catch them because theyre frauds...and while exiting they bump into a nurse and they stop... epi ends (thank god for that!!!)

May 7th

nurse asks where theyre taking the patient and bharats says outside for fresh air because u (the staff) doesnt take care of them properly, now out of my way and go clean her room within 10 mins, the nurse looks scared and rushes to get to the task..

at home a doc comes to chek on her and tells her itll be some time before she recovers and good u guys called to get her cheked otherwise she wouldve gone into a coma...one again aradhna announces her business that falls onto the ears of sanjana, aradhna spots her and goes into flashback to the previous night when sanjana had asked her if she was going to go see shailendra, back to reality aradhna says what ive said shouldnt leave the walls around this house, now take this as a precaution or a challenge...

raveena is very worried and shekhar asks her to which she says nothing, she finally tells him that because of aradhna im worried....shes a very clever woman, im scared bcuz she can stoop to any level to win back shailendra...and therefore i should MARRY shailendra and too QUICKLY...she puts shekhar to the task of calling sanjana and telling her to keep an eye on aradhna and to infor her immediately of what shes doing..

shakhar calls sanjana who hesitates picking up the phone and is afraid of aradhna..vrinda comes in and tells her that this is gang war...u picked up my husband ill pick up ur mother (ROFL) this is wrong and insists that sanjana should call raveena and sanjana retorts that i will not call her becuz ive seen aradhnas anger today and she serious about what she said..she says as of now its best that we dont get into anyones business...,

shaan is playing his violen (his ghissi pitti tunes that arouses no emotions what so ever, atleast in me lol)  while recollecting the hospital scene with aradhna. aradhna is giving raveenas mom a sponge bath and orders sanjana to change the water in the bowl (lol sanjanas pissed, i wonder what exactly aradhna has over her other than her threat...whats the most aradhna can do?. she cant even do anything for herself...aradhna at the most is gonna curse and beat her up right? lol) \

aradhna brings in tea and finds raveenas mom (aunti jee) mising, aradhna calls out to her and finds her by the water fountain and says that i dont recognize u or anyone here, who r u? aradhna says we are ur wellwishers to which aunti ji says what relationship do we have? do u know my daughter raveena?

raveena is at the lawyers and asks him to prepare a pre-nup in her favor..and he agrees to it and says it will be an agreement to which shailendras property will be yours and ur life will be secure...raveena says hell never sign it without consulting a lawyer and reading it...she proceeds saying i need a way to get everything without letting shailendra know...he says, there is a way...and u must go to goa to get married..according to goas laws a wife owns a husbands 50% of the property if they get divorced..shekhar says its important for aradhna and shailendra to divorce, raveena says u leave that to me tomorrow will be her last day as mrs. sareen..END (thank god)

precap-raveenas mom tells everything to aradhna, how raveena started marrying men for money and slowly included shakhar in her dirty games as well...

let me know if this show pisses u off as much as it pisses me off

Edited by Enycedoll - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Enycedoll, many thanks for the update. I can understand what a torture it must be for you to write the updates.

I agree with you all that I liked the concept of the show in the beginning. But then in the last 6-7 weeks, the show has astrayed from its original storyline.

SO based on an article that was posted on india-forums a few weeks back here is the reason for the same. The channel apparently told the production house that the original storyline is too BOLD for an evening slot and the MASSES (I sometimes feel so mad at the audiences, 😡) will never accept it. so the creatives had to modify the original story line in order to increase the TRP's and make it more suitable for MASSES where the wife will have to fight back for her Suhaag (my foot, to hell with a husband like Shailender).

So we all should simply leave any hopes of Aradhana leaving her husband and getting together with shantanu. The Channel apparently told the creatives that the original story line was for a very niche audiences and does not cater to the MASSES ( so sad, how can you expect production houses to change when we audiences like shitty storylines)

any by the way, what happened to Shantanu's track of being an illegitimate child?
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe they should add a "pissed off at show" button.  what crap - what is this doctor rubbish. 

i see this show now more for the rolling-eyes practice.  me poor eyes need it after watching so much crap tv.  hilarious stuff from yesterdays show (sadly i sat thru it):
  1. lawyer rolling his frog-like eyes and thinking thinking for a plan to get a MARRIED guys property!  if ravana is so smart first make sure na ke property shailen ke naam hai (u can see what the "creatives" are thinking already - property the MIL will give AD and / or shan.
  2. lawyer coming up with the sanjay-dutt-goa-marriage-story - like hellooooo bigamy? i am surprised he didnt suggest that ravana send AD and shailen to las vegas or wherever to get a quickie divorce first
  3. ravana saying shailen is so clever he wont sign without reading - well he's with u, how clever can he be!
  4. you can see ADs MIL looking on unbelievably as she offers to adopt ravana's mom and in 1-2 days she has managed to heal her too!  AD is so irritating - poor shantanu, hope he sees all this and runs away
  5. sanjana getting caught - and supposedly scared by AD into keeping her mouth shut
  6. sanjana finally telling vrinda go fight ur own battle
  7. ravana (poor girls tailor can only make one style of blouse) pretending to get scared of AD and "woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai" "kuch karegi" "kuch hone wala hai" in about 3 mins of dialog kuch was used more than a KJO movie

bheegi thumbnail
Thanks Encydoll for taking the pains to update this crappy show. I have stopped watching it since they changed the original storyline. Please don't feel obliged to update as I can imagine what a torture it must be to first see this show and then update it!

I agree, the masses need to 'grow' up and 'wisen' up. The sad part is that most of the audience are women and it's hard for me to believe that any self respecting woman would want to see such crap. Sometime I wonder who these 'masses' are???

BTW, if anyone is interested, I have started a ff called PEHCHAN based on the original storyline of JKBH but with my favorite TV characters. I am writing the story the way I would have loved JKBH on the screen. If anyone is interested, u can PM me for the link😊
Edited by bheegi - 15 years ago
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This so irritating....Why isAradhana going behind Shailendra....When Raveena came in his life I thought good riddance...I hope she understands what best for her soon......

sweetbabe thumbnail

Thanks once again for your lovely update!!! I find your comments funny and it atleast lightens up this BORE serials update.

What a WASTE of time this serial is and I think its HIGH time they end this serial instead of dragging it.

I just dont understand why AD has to again try to get Shailendra back...he abuses her, insults her everytime he talks to her....why would any woman want such a man in her life???????????????

I guess the production house should either replace shailendra or AD....both are tooooo irritating now.

sandyvrits thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptypot

maybe they should add a "pissed off at show" button.  what crap - what is this doctor rubbish. 

i see this show now more for the rolling-eyes practice.  me poor eyes need it after watching so much crap tv.  hilarious stuff from yesterdays show (sadly i sat thru it):

lawyer rolling his frog-like eyes and thinking thinking for a plan to get a MARRIED guys property!  if ravana is so smart first make sure na ke property shailen ke naam hai (u can see what the "creatives" are thinking already - property the MIL will give AD and / or shan. lawyer coming up with the sanjay-dutt-goa-marriage-story - like hellooooo bigamy? i am surprised he didnt suggest that ravana send AD and shailen to las vegas or wherever to get a quickie divorce first ravana saying shailen is so clever he wont sign without reading - well he's with u, how clever can he be! you can see ADs MIL looking on unbelievably as she offers to adopt ravana's mom and in 1-2 days she has managed to heal her too!  AD is so irritating - poor shantanu, hope he sees all this and runs away
    sanjana getting caught - and supposedly scared by AD into keeping her mouth shut sanjana finally telling vrinda go fight ur own battle
  1. ravana (poor girls tailor can only make one style of blouse) pretending to get scared of AD and "woh kuch bhi kar sakti hai" "kuch karegi" "kuch hone wala hai" in about 3 mins of dialog kuch was used more than a KJO movie

I loved reading ur reply and i agree 100 percent with all the points u made, some reallly hilarious😆😆😆 Very good observation👏👍🏼
sandyvrits thumbnail
Aradhana ought to start hating her husband now and instead of that she is vowing of bringing him back once again...doesn't she hv brains to understand that he hated her from the beginning or doesn't this question bother her  that may be Shailender has never loved her..
she's so stupid..👎🏼
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i was highly frustrated when aradhna declared that shes still going to fight....does she not have any sense of self-respect? i wanted to punch her through the screen, really!~
Ray thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the update.  I agree this is getting so annoying and out of hand.  Im really hoping sooner or later it will go back on track.  Maybe when this whole raveena thing is over and Shailinder has to come back, aradhana will realize that she can make him stay with her but not love her.  and then maybe she'll see that Shantanu loves her so much that he can do anything for her.  I dont know I just hope sooner or later she just realizes Shantanu is her true love