Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Even Christopher Reeve did not recover from his spinal cord injury, so hope the writers don't fool the audience with reversal of paraplegia, at best with the best physiotherapy you can avoid bed sores and contractures but reversal on a long standing spinal cord injury is impossible
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not all spinal cord injuries are the same... there are so many different kinds and hence treatments will vary. What kind did Shahrukh have? Didn't his get resolved with a titanium disc or something?? And if the director decides that Simran WILL help Dr. Brian's wife recover.. then recover she WILL 😊
lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree all spinal cord injury are not the same you can have simple cord compression which can be releived but it does not cause quadriplegia , once neurological defecit is prolonged you cannot reverse it

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i did not see yesterday's episode properly. But can you tell me what Simran is trying to do?Is she examining her as a gynaecologist and checking whether she can conceive? If this is not it and she is trying to examine her spine, I dont think she has any experience in it. She is a gynaec and how come she is treating spine? looks ridiculous. Pls tell me what she trying to do?