The name of Simran's house in Asitiva...

Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey,

Has anyone noticed the name of Simran's house in astitva e.g. do you know what it means? Coz everytime they focus on her house from outside there is something written in hindi but there's never enough time to read it...i would be grateful if someone could tell me what the word is!!

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes, i amanged to read the name of simran's house. its "swani" - i have no clue what it means. if anyone knows the meaning of this word please let me know.
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It is "SVARNA" which means gold.
Seeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The same house (Simran's) was of SAvi in Hasratein. And Abhi's house was Harsh Chayya's office in the same serial ie Hasratein. That serial was also directed by Ajay Sinha himself
kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THis House SWARNA is shown in every Ajai Sinha's serial..the same house
was also shown in JUSTJOO which was again directed by him before ASTITVA & after HASRATEIN.....i believe Ananda's(production house) all main protagonist lives in this house...& also what i've noticed is they have captured the same house from diff angle when they show Manas's house & also there is a main living room in this house which they show as Mr. Mathurs house......I know all this coz i use to follow justjoo religiously & in that serial they've shown entirely all the portion of this house & the same house is also shown in TUMHAARI DISHA......where they have captured entirely all the interior & exterior portion.

Slick Chick thumbnail
sorry im lost swani or swarna?????????
soniki thumbnail
Swarna and the house is now sold and being knocked down. The house is in JVPD sceme in Juhu. I've seen it!!
na420 thumbnail

its most likely to be swarna.. though dunno wat it means, shud be something related to a 'Swan' i guess, 😉

well do write in the meaning if anyone knows.