miley jab hum tum. updated Note Pg 26

ammygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey guys...ananya this side...
well..i know AR are a very popular topic on I-F..and i have read many fanfics about them too..so i have decided..why not create one of my own too...?

well....as the folder suggests..it is called miley jab hum tum...it is a DMG fanfic...or rather more of AR fanfic...

Armaan's character played by KARAN SINGH GROVER😉

Riddhima's character is played by SHILPA ANAND😊..for me..(it can be SUKRITI OR JENNIFER for you...whatever you prefer...

see...basically..this is my way of paying a tribute to AR..the bestest jodi ever on screen..bear with me...and i would love to know your suggestions..grudges whatever and i swear to rectify or look upon them asap.....i hope i wont let you down....happy reading!!!

regards...

Ananya😉

<font color="#0000ff">index:-</font>

<font color="#0000ff">part 1- page 1.</font>

<font color="#0000cc">part 2- page 3.<br><font color="#000066">part 3 <font color="#000099">A</font>- page 6.<br><font color="#000099">part 3 B- page 9. <br><font color="#0000cc">part 4 - page 16.<br>part 5...page 24.<br><br></font><br><font color="#6600ff">hey guys..if u wanna get pm's for update of this fic..just let me know..so that i remember pming you..here's my list..and i will add u when you'll ask me to..i am just a post away...post it right here..</font><br><font color="#9900cc">my pm list..😊<br><font color="#ff0000">aliyaha<br>dazzlingstar<br>karanshilpa:)<br>komal793<br>frnd.of.frndz<br>susha11<br>zainab.A<br>DMG4EVER<br>riddhan<br>sanjana25<br>kinnari2295<br>dmg_fanatic<br>emmy21<br>sheelroxx<br>sosweetsumi<br>khushboo,online<br>swansea<br>puuuja<br>nidha1983<br>PrincessSonshu<br>_LalithaJanaki_<br>Kasu_Foreva<br>mossfur<br>guju_girl1<br>ksdbstjodi<br>Akki08<br>Jessica18<br>riddhzie<br>babygirl<br>ridzi830<br>yashimalhotra<br>ranbir_lekha<br>sonam_26<br>angelina_2005<br>-neelam-<br>jia..<br>thambu<br>sur_singhania<br><br><br><br><font color="#00ffff">waiting for ur response...<br>love-<br>ananya😉<br></font><br></font><br><br></font></font></font></font>
</font>Edited by ammygurl - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammygurl thumbnail
so...here you go...
It had been a long day. A black honda accord stops infront of a beautiful mansion which has been fondly named 'mallik residence.' A tall, muscular and handsome lad climbs out the door, cursing himself for being late. Armaan mallik. He rubs his forehead and rings the doorbell. Just as he is thinking of an excuse for being late, a beautiful lady opens the door, a frown on her face. His wife, Riddhima Armaan Mallik.
"kya Armaan? tum fir late ho gaye? aaj fifth time hai..kuch socho to sahi..saara din kaam hi karte rahoge ya kuch time hamare sath bhi spend karoge...abb bahar hi khade rahoge kya?..........." Riddhima's voice trails off.
GOD. She is beautiful. How was I living without her?, Armaan wondered as he keeps staring her, speechless. Man, was he proud to be her husband. He didn't know why has he been so gifted.
"Armaan.....tum sun bhi rahe ho?" Riddhima shouted, seriously irritated now.
"Haan.." Armaan spoke, finally, clearly disturbed from his thoughts and continued as he walked in the house and settles himself on the sofa.." Riddhima...woh..main...traffic bahut tha aaj..and hospital mein aaj ek emergency case tha. Serious motorbike accident, the guy is inconscious abhi tak...we were waiting ki woh hosh mein aaye but no such luck. Wait karke jab hum haar gaye to Atul ne mujhe ghar bhej dia. He has a night shift today."
"ohh...i am sorry Armaan..main woh..i am an idiot, main khaana lagati hoon...jaldi se fresh hoke aa jao." She knelt to the ground just besides where he was sitting and caressingly she touches his cheek with the back of her hand. Armaan closes his eyes in contentment and teases softly.."meri thakaan to door ho gayi basket!." He takes her hand in his and kisses it softly. She blushes  lightly and looks at him with immense fondness.
"ahem..ahem..". A voice behind Armaan's back distracts them both, ruining the moment.
"um...MOM..woh main...Armaan se keh rahi thi ki..." Ridhhima stands up immediately and adjusts her dupatta..which had just fallen to the ground while kneeling, she hadn't realised it then, but now..it was very embarassing without a dupatta for her..and infront of Armaan's mom...it was worse.
Ananya chuckled softly and answered.."haan haan beta..maine thodi kuch kahaa hai tumse, ghar tumhaara..pati tumhaara..main kuch kehne wali thodi koi hoti hoon."
"mom.." riddhima's blush got worse and she was well...unable to speak anything.
"Arre mom, aap abb tak jagi hui hain? where's dad? Aapko itni der tak jagna nahi chahiye, aapka migraine badd jaayega...' Armaan said, distracting her mom from teasing riddhima, goes quickly an dhugs his mom and nods Ridhhima in assurance. Riddhima nods back, smiling at him thankfully that his huband has saved her from this embarassing situation. She goes in the kitchen quickly, fetching some food for Armaan.
"Arre nahi Ammy. mujhe apni bahu ke saath rehne ki liye thoda hi time to mila hai. mujhe bhi lene de saas hone ke haq..thodi seva  to karwaau na apni ammy ki biwi se..hmm..billy to so gaya..koi aur kaam to nahi hai aur" Ananya laughs and Armaan joins him, relieving a bit..
"waise jokes apart Armaan...she is a gem. Itna khayaal meri beti ne mera nahi rakkha hota kabhi." Armaan nods approvingly. As of for now, they were on dining table, with Riddhima serving food to Armaan and Armaan watching her do all the work.
"Aloo matar..wow!!! mere favorite. thankyou basket..i was just craving for it the whole day..pata nahi tumhe kaise pata chalta hai mujhe kya chahiye kya nahi..." Armaan clasps his hands together and starts filling his plate with more food. Ananya and Riddhima laugh at his kiddish behaviour as they both were completely aware of how Armaan loved aloo matar..since childhood as Ananya had told her this.
"Arre..arre Armaan.?ye kya kar rahe ho? tum itna kha bhi paoge jitna khushi khushi mein daale jaa rahe ho?" Riddhima asked him as she sat besides Armaan on the table and winks Ananya. Ananya winks back.
"yo basket..tum bataogi nahi to mujhe pata nahi chalega..tumhe bhook nahi lagti kya Riddhima, tumhe meri hi fikar lagi rehti hai..kabhi apne baare mein socha hai? tumne khaana nahi khaaya aur main khaa loo? aise to kabhi hua nahi Riddhima..or na hi kabhi hoga.." Armaan said, tore a bite of the chapatti and makes riddhima eat that bite. Riddhima eats the bite from his hand, stunned, speechless in awe.
"and besides..khaane se pehle check kar raha tha ki tumne isme kuch ulta seeda to nahi milaa dia..kahi mujhe bimaar karne ki saazish rachi jaa rahi ho saas bahu mein.." Armaan winks at her and laughs at her bewildered expression.
"Armaan...tum bhi na.." Riddhima hits his arm playfully and makes him eat the food as she fills a plate for herself too and before starting, she makes Armaan eat the first bite with her own hands, just as he did. They looked at each other, with all the love in their eyes, completely forgetting the fact that Ananya was right infront of them, suppressing a smile.
(Asmaani rang plays in the backround.)
"haaye...kisi ki nazar na lage mere lovebirds ko.!" Ananya teased and nods towards the food plate. They both suddenly start eating, ignoring each other as if nothing happened between them, as if..they don't even know each other.
trrin trrin..the phone rang.
Armaan gets up to pick it up. Riddhima stops him, saying "main uthati hoon..tum aaram se khao.."
"oye hoye..badi fikar hai teri biwi ko teri Ammy. bhai biwi ho to Riddhima jaisi!..kaam hi nahi dono ko ar koi..siwae ek doosre ko nihaarne ke." Ananya teased again..
"haan...nahi hai to aap hamare ekmaatra kaam mein dakhal kyun de deti ho har samay? disturbing agency khol leni chahiye aapko to..ANANYA MALLIK DISTURBING AGENCY...jab chahe jisko chahe disturb karwaaye..woh bhi bilkul muft..!" Armaan announced.
Riddhima laughs as this cute fight between her husband and mother-in-law.
dono ek jaise hi hai..bachche...she wonders as she moves towards the phone. She picks it up and announces proudly..
"Hello..mallik residence." she said cheerfully.
"RIDDHIMAAAAAAA.." the voice on the other side of the phone screams..
she immediately recognises the voice and answers back..a little shocked..." Muskaan?? kya ho kya..?"
"Riddhima..ye rahoool...ullu ka pattha...yaar tu jaldi ghar aa...please...main kuch nahi jaanti..aur uss gadhe Armaan ko bhi saath lana..." Muskaan said..urgency in her voice.
"Muskaan? kya ho gaya? kya Rahul ne? kuch bataegi bhi? muskaan?"
"oye..tu aa na..ye pooch kamine ne kya nahi kia...AANA...jaldi aaja..maine phone rakh rahi hu...jaldi aa..tu..sab bataati hu...byee." With this..she hangs up the phone.
Armaan comes by Riddhima's side...disturbed by her suddenly nervous and shocked voice.
"Riddhima..kya hua?" he asked..
"Armaan...woh..muskaan...keh rahi thi ki...ghar aaja...rahool ne phir koi musibat khadi kar di hai..aur tumhe bhi saath laane ko kahaa tha...wonder what they are upto now..."
Both Armaan and Riddhima look at Ananya..
"arre meri permission ki wait kar rahe ho to jao..pagalo...tumaari dost ko tumhari zaroorat hai..i will clean up all this mess..and please Riddhima beta...kuch khaa lena..theek hai?" Ananya said.
"ji mom...thankyou so much.."
They both get dressed as quickly as possible and rush towards muskaan's home..
Wonder what this girl was upto now!!!!!!
Edited by ammygurl - 14 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Heyy part was really good
Continue soon and pm wen u updae
ammygurl thumbnail

phew...tiring work....but..i think i can live up to your expectations....coming up next is...what's up with muskaan? and the rest....

well...can u guess wht's it? it wud be fun to know ur opinion..and well...u might hit the bull's eye!!!
regards..
ananya😉
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: aliyaha

Heyy part was really good
Continue soon and pm wen u updae

hey thnx..aliya..it really means a lot to me baby
DMG4EVER thumbnail

That was like so rocking! You have to continue this soon. I love ff's where AR are married. It's so cute and nice. Ananya Queen of all Badmashi .. ii see where Armaan gets it from. Plz continue soon and pm me if possible.

<3 Misha

dazzlingstar thumbnail
hey, it was  a flawless part. i really liked it. the ammy-ridz-anny relationship is excellent. hope u update soon n count me as ur all time reader.
good luck👍🏼 and luv😊
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMG4EVER

That was like so rocking! You have to continue this soon. I love ff's where AR are married. It's so cute and nice. Ananya Queen of all Badmashi .. ii see where Armaan gets it from. Plz continue soon and pm me if possible.

<3 Misha

hello misha...well...thanku soo much for ur comments..and i will surely pm u baby..when i update..thnku! well..even i love ol da fics where AR are married...coming up for u are a lot of surprises...hope u njoy!
love-
ananya😉
ammygurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: dazzlingstar

hey, it was  a flawless part. i really liked it. the ammy-ridz-anny relationship is excellent. hope u update soon n count me as ur all time reader.

good luck👍🏼 and luv😊

hey dazzling star...thanku so much...i am glad u liked it...will update asap...
love-
ananya😉
puuuja thumbnail
hello, ayushi here acha h lage raho😉