Faiirytale x3 (rida)
minnie.reet

~*~ Birthday Calender ~*~
Priya-18th January
Eva-17th November
Fary- 23rd December
Divya-12th April
Rida-8th April

let me know if you want me to add you and tell me ur bday if u want it added (no pms plz)
Edited by -Priya- - 15 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
~*~Biography~*~

Siddharth is an Indian actor who has made his mark in films across 3 languages (Telugu, Hindi and Tamil). His filmography reflects his passion for perfecion and for cinema.

He is very selective in choosing his roles, and this exclusivity has made an enviable run in the Indian film industry. He is also a credited screenwriter and playback singer.

Education
He studied in the D.A.V school, Gopalapuram, Chennai and at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi. He got his B.Com (Honors) degree from Kirori Mal college, New Delhi. Siddharth was popularly known as "Sidy" in school and college, and was part of the reputed theatre group of the college The Players. He was also president of the college's debating society and attended the World Debating Championships. He completed his MBA in 2001 from S.P Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai. He was declared "CNBC MANAGER OF THE YEAR" in 1999[citation needed].And he is also said to have been a Genius in his school.

Career
Siddharth started in films as an assistant director to Mani Ratnam, for the critically acclaimed Tamil film Kannathil Muthamittal. His first role was in Boys as "Munna", directed by S. Shankar. His mentor Mani Ratnam then offered him a role in the Tamil film Aayitha Ezhuthu. His first solo lead role was the role of Santosh in the Telugu film Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana (2005) opposite Trisha Krishnan, which was commercially successful.

In 2006, he was chosen to play "Karan", one of the protagonists in the Hindi movie Rang De Basanti, which released in January 2006 . He then scripted a Telugu film "Chukkallo Chandrudu" which was received well by critics. He followed this with "Bommarillu" in Telugu which is among the highest grossing Telugu films of all time[citation needed]. He has worked with director Vishal Bhardwaj and Oscar winning Lensman Guillermo Navarro on a short film titled "Blood Brothers" which screened at the Toronto film festival. He has completed filming his second Hindi film titled Striker directed by Chandan Arora.He also worked in the telegu movie aata in 2007 which was an average film. Siddharth has also acted in Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam directed by another debutant Dolly Kishore.

Siddharth's new film has been titled "Oye!" to be directed by first timer Anand Ranga.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh yes finally well do i even need to tell u that am in
priya185 thumbnail

hi fary

-Divyaa- thumbnail
thnx for opening priya please include me.
priya185 thumbnail
nope no needa tell me i knew that u n rida will def come lol
-Divyaa- thumbnail
siddharth says thnk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for including me in
lols
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
don't forget to add apdo ipdo here
-Divyaa- thumbnail