Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaughtySon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I don't think it is wrong or taboo and it isn't uncommon in the western culture. And, let us not wait for the approval of the west for everything. Cheers!
.Jiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Noo ways ..
never .. come on .. the world is full of mens why would you go and marry your sister or brother in law ..
i would never do that , i would find it uncomtable ... for me and my relatives lol
x
nulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me neither .. I wouldn't even consider it .. there is a huge barrier to bhabi, devar/jet, saali, jija relationships .. there is a respect and bro/sis feeling associated .. even if kids are involved .. u know u can always be a support and carer or mum/dad figure for the kids without getting married (look at hum aapke hain kaun) .. husband and wife relationship involves a lot more than just being called mr & mrs and looking after kids .. I cant even imagine myself sharing a wife role with my ex devar/jet/jija

ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice topic, see i think everyone has thier own tkaes on these issues no one is wright or wrong. SIster-in-law can be considered a sis. but not y everyone. when my bro gets marride i cant see his wife as my sis i will jus see ehr as my bro's wife and maybe my friend. And my sis jus got marride i really dont treat him as my bro or anything hes more like a friend
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No, it would be too weird! It would be like marrying your own brother or family member like cousin or something. Plus you wouldn't be able to lead a good life together since you don't love eachother and even the kids get affected then cause they can sense that kind of things. If it's because of the kids then you can try and help as much as you can't but I don't think it's neccessary to get married! Life is too precious to spend it with someone you don't love..