Ahmed Khan to fill in for Sindoora

Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
Ahmed Khan to fill in for Sindoora in Dulhann

Veteran actor Ahmed Khan of Sarfarosh fame is all set to make an entry in Shakuntalam Telefilm's Dulhann. The actor is all set to play the antagonist in the show. Reportedly, Sindoora (Kamya Punjabi) will not be able to continue with the show for a while as she is unwell.

Informs a source, "Ahmed Khan has been roped in to play the negative character of Bhargav. Kamya who plays Sindoora can't continue with the show for a while as she is not well and is hospitalised. Yesterday was his first day on the shoot."

Dushyant, Creative Head of Dulhann confirmed our news and said, "Ahmed Khan is essaying the role of Bhargav. He plays Bharat's confidante and helps him and Sindoora in their business plans. He helps them to set up a new business entity. It's not an out and out negative character but yes it has gray shades to it. This is a cameo appearance and he is there to fill in for Kamya Punjabi."

Ahmed Khan said, "I am playing the negative character of Bargav in the show and it's exactly like that of Kamya's. The only difference is that he seems to be a decent and nice man but in reality he is faking it. In the hindsight he is equally manipulative and a villain. My entry will be aired today."

For the uninitiated Ahmed Khan is one of the finest actors the industry has. With a solid background in theatre Khan has also been seen in films like Sarfarosh, Dil Chahta Hai, Fanaa.Edited by Gur.N.cool - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rose_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG.. cant believe what is going on Dulhan
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rose_09

OMG.. cant believe what is going on Dulhan

yes, so many new chraters are being brought.

I think this is there last attempt to raise TRP's if they don't raise after this then the show will see it's end soon.
diamondgirl148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, well, well this is not a sensible move by the creatives. It is okay to see Dr. Shashank Malhotra brought in to restore Divya's memory and unite AD and then why could they not have pre-shot AD killing off Sindoora and then copied and pasted the scenes at the end. That way Sindoora would have been able to exit and no more replacement for Sindoora. That would have been a logical way to go. This is really not good move at all on part of creatives. But then again the creatives are like ditzy blondes!!!Edited by diamondgirl148 - 15 years ago
Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well thats good..i was sick of seeing Sin face...but i dont like seeing these business villians they are so bring.....thanks
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manusha_LuvSD

Well thats good..i was sick of seeing Sin face...but i dont like seeing these business villians they are so bring.....thanks

same her...ughhh new faces again..they need to end it now
Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hh?....what's happening now here. Sometimes I really think they wanna foul us all.