Task 2 of the Hrithik Roshan Competition

meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Task 2 of the Hrithik Roshan Competition - Comparing His Movies!😊

In this task you guys are going to compare his movies, just answer the ques below in this topic no pm'es need to be sent to anyone.

Comparing Lakshya and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

1.  Which movie did you like better?  AND WHY?

2.  In which movie do you think Hrithik Roshan's acting was better?

3.  On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst) what do you rate these two movies?

4.  Who do you think Hrithik looks better with...Kareena or Preity?

Comparing Koi Mil Gaya and Mujse Dosti Karoge

3.  On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst) what do you rate these two movies?

4.  Find a picture of Hrithik from each movie (Koi Mil Gaya and Mujse Dosti Karoge) which is showing strong emotion/facial expression (E.G sad, happy, sorrowful..etc) and underneath that write wht u think the emotion is.

Example - (pic from Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon)

(Laughter - Humor)

OK, well u guys have till Saturday morning to complete this task.

Hope you all like this task, I think its pretty easy.😊 

Good luck to everyone taking part in the competition,

Meghavi and Priya.

Edited by i_luv_shah_rukh - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

ooh.. nice task😊.. good luck to everyone partcipating

Definately Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, it was full of more entertainment, it was funny,emotional, serious all at the same time. The music was great, and it kept ur attention throughout the whole movie.. the acting was great, and the SRK/Kajol pair was rocking as usual.. and on top of it, we had the Big B and Jaya together!!

Hrithik Roshan's acting was better in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, he looked soo cute and young, while in Lakshya he looked old. His scenes with srk were amazing, they felt so real..

I would rate K3G a 9.5/10.. for good music,awesome star cast, and good storyline.
I would rate Lakshya a 6.5/10.. good chemistry wid Preity Zinta, good acting by Hrithik.

He looks better with Preity. They looked so cute together, their chemistry together is amazing, u can totally c it in Koi Mil Gaya.. Hrithik and Kareena are alright.. they sometimez luk soo weird together..

oh hard choice.. I liked Koi Mil Gaya better, Hrithik had a chance to do a completely different role, his look and wardrobe and everything were completely different. The movie was different from other movies, it had a fresh storyline which kept u interested throughout the whole movie. Preity and Hrithik looked awesome together on screen, awesome chemistry between the two. Jonny Leaver was hilrious in his lil part he had. The kids were really cute, and all did their parts really well, it was nice to see Rekha again.. and the music in this movie was incredible.. (my fav song Haila Haila).. and the stunts and stuff were amazing, esp durin the basketball game, and Jadoo was the best part of the movie. A great family enteratainter, full of laughter and serious drama.

His acting in Koi Mil Gaya was AMAZING!!.. i dunno if he'll ever be able to beat that, even in the up-coming sequal Krish. You could totally feel what he was going through, it was really sad seeing him get bullied, but the ways he defended himself, made u proud. In MDK, it was a typical Hrithik Roshan kinda movie, he has played that same role in Yaadein, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, n so on.. and it was getting tiring see kareena and hrithik back together over and over again.

I liked both movies, so i would give Koi Mil Gaya a 9/10, for a fresh storyline, awesome performance and good music.. and i would give MDK and 7.5/10, for good music, and entertaining storyline.

4.  Find a picture of Hrithik from each movie (Koi Mil Gaya and Mujse Dosti Karoge) which is showing strong emotion/facial expression (E.G sad, happy, sorrowful..etc) and underneath that write wht u think the emotion is.

Koi Mil Gaya pic:

^^ in the above pic, hrithik is displaying humor with Preity Zinta, they are experimenting with Hrithik's father's old computer and having tons of fun just pressing random buttons, which make music.

Mujhse Dosti Karoge

^^ In this picture, Hrithik seems to be having a fun time, performing on stage with Kareena. He is excited in this picture😊

asianpride05 thumbnail

1. Which movie did you like better? AND WHY?

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham because its got so much emotion. He expresses his role better than Lakshya and he suits the role to. In Lakshya I didn't think he suited it very well..Also Kabhi Khushi is full of comedy, emotion and reality. Oo..And Shah Rukh and Kajol!! They are an awesome pair!!

2. In which movie do you think Hrithik Roshan's acting was better?

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham definetley. Mainly because he expressed his role well.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst) what do you rate these two movies?

Lakshya- 5/10- for the story and cast
Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham- 9/10- for the good music, choreography and cast!!! oo and the location of the 2nd half of the film!! LONDON!!

4. Who do you think Hrithik looks better with...Kareena or Preity?

Kareena definetly…Mainly because she looks good with Hrithik and he seems to suit his role better than he does with Preity,

Koi Mil Gaya…Its so funny and so emotional…I like it when he plays roles like that. Mujhse Dosti Karoge was good but I think he should have had Uday's role.

Koi Mil Gaya…Even his dancing was good!!!!

3. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst) what do you rate these two movies?
Koi Mil Gaya- 10/10..I love the movie
Mujhse Dosti Karogi- 7/10

4. Find a picture of Hrithik from each movie (Koi Mil Gaya and Mujse Dosti Karoge) which is showing strong emotion/facial expression (E.G sad, happy, sorrowful..etc) and underneath that write wht u think the emotion is.

This is a picture of Hrithik and Rani in Mujhse Dosti Karogi....He is sad

This is Hrithik in Koi Mil Gaya. He is happy
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I like kabhi khushi kabhi gham better, lakshya was just confusing and boring (at times). kabhi khushi kabhi gham was like an all in one movie. It had all the emotion in in and the story was expressed every well by the cast crew.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. in Lakshya the role didnt suit him at all. In k3g, his role was funny emotional and was entertaining to watch. Hrithik's role in Lakshya was boring and it wasnt his type of role that he always does! K3G role was great and done amazingly than any other role hes ever done!

K3G - 9.5/10
Lakshya - 5.5/10

4. Who do you think Hrithik looks better with...Kareena or Preity?

Kareena because Hrithik and Kareena just look cute together, they've so many successful movies and they really act good together

Mujse Dosti Karoge because its showed how relationships build with some that you couldn't even imagine builing a special relationship. Koi Mil Gaya was an okay movie knowing that it was probably ponited out to kids.

Koi Mil Gaya, i liked his kidy behavior and acting but not the glasses. Mujhse Dosti Karoge could haf been a better job. Koi Mil Gaya just made him look more cute and teh role actually i guess suited him very much!

Mujshe Dosti Karoge - 7.5/10
Koi Mil Gaya - 7.5/10

4. Find a picture of Hrithik from each movie (Koi Mil Gaya and Mujse Dosti Karoge) which is showing strong emotion/facial expression (E.G sad, happy, sorrowful..etc) and underneath that write wht u think the emotion is.

Mujhse Dosti Karoge

Happy
Koi Mil Gaya

Amusing

popkurn thumbnail
Task extended to Saturday morning. Where are all the other people that participated in the first task of Hrithik Competition? Come on guyz, this is a great task!
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ thumbnail

fur u..priya!😃

I liked K3G betta becoz it was more of a family movie rather than Lakshya was dull and boring...K3G also had betta music..and it was a Big hitt!😉

I think his acting was better in Lakshya...becoz his performence was awesome..especially in the song..main aisa kyun hu! All throughout the movie..he did an awesome job!😉

Lakshya~~> 3/10

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham ~~> 9/10

I think he luks better with Kareena because they have better chemistry on screen and make a gud couple😃 on the other hand he does'nt luk that badd with preity but i like him better with kareena😛

hmm...this was a hard one..I liked Koi mil gaya better becoz it was a nice kids movie..which all kids, little or big, could enjoy! jaado was sooo cute~~ lolz😳

His acting was better in Koi mil gaya ofcourse becoz playing a role like that wud be really hard and i think he did an awesome job playing that role!😉 I was really amazed👏

Mujhse Dosti karoge~~> 9/10

Koi Mil gaya~~> 9/10

4.  Find a picture of Hrithik from each movie (Koi Mil Gaya and Mujse Dosti Karoge) which is showing strong emotion/facial expression (E.G sad, happy, sorrowful..etc) and underneath that write wht u think the emotion is

^^ amazed/shock

happy/in love😃

sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I definitely like Lakshya better than Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.  Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham had too much crying in it, whereas Lakshya actually had a story.  It didn't matter what kind of a movie watcher you were, if you're a war movie watcher or a love story watcher, both fulfill their needs.  His chemistry with Preity Zinta was superb!

Even though I liked Lakshya better than Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, I liked Hrithik Roshan's acting in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham better because, Hrithik Roshan is a natural cryer.  He also has looked as though a person who would want to bring his family together.  I don't think anyone else could play his role.  Any other actor, such as Shah Rukh Khan could play his role in Lakshya, but his role in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, no one could play!

I rate Lakshya at an 8/10, and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham at 7/10.

I honestly think he looks better with Preity, because both are good looking and make excellent chemistry.  I know a lot of people think Kareena makes good chemisty with Hrithik but I don't think so.  Preity and Hrithik are both cute and innocent looking, while Kareena can have the wild rebellious look.

I liked Mujse Dosti Karoge better.  For one thing, Bollywood is just not ready for alien movies.  Secondly, Mujse Dosti Karoge was a very unique and different story line, and was enjoyable and funny.

I think Hrithik's acting was better in Mujse Dosti Karoge, because Hritik does not act good as a retarded person.  Also he had great chemistry with Rani Mukherjee and made him act very naturally.

Koi Mil Gaya- 5/10
Mujse Dosti Karoge- 8/10

Koi Mil Gaya

Fear, scared

Mujse Dosti Karoge

He looks like he's crazy in happiness...it looks like he's shocked or feels like something has changed all of a sudden

Hope the best one wins!  Good luck to everyone!

Edited by sumaira.daud - 18 years ago
CuteFairy91 thumbnail

1) Which movie did you like better? AND WHY?

I liked Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham way better then Lakshya. I liked K3G better cuz it had a better story. The story was very gud, funny, emotional n it was a family movie. I luved dat movie. I also liked it cuz da songs were really gud, and in Lakshya I didn't really like da songs. They were kind of weird. Everyone did a fabulous job in K3G. The story made sense too. I didnt really get da story of Lakshya

2) In which movie do you think Hrithik Roshan's acting was better?

I think Hrithik's acting was way better in K3G. I think dat cuz he looked really natural in K3G. He looked really cute n hot in dat movie. In Lakshya he didnt look dat nice. His acting was okay in dat movie.

3) On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst) what do you rate these two movies?

Lakshya- 8/10 It was gud but not really gud.
K3G- 10/10 Its my fav movie.

4) Who do you think Hrithik looks better with...Kareena or Preity?

To be honest they both look really gud wid him. I think Kareena wud look better wid him cuz they both look really gud together. They both have so many hits. N they both make up a great couple. But Preity Zinta looks really gud with him too. They look cute together. 😃

1) Which movie did you like better? AND WHY?

I like Koi Mil Gaya better then Mujhse Dosti Karoge. I like KMG better cuz it was a very cute story. I really like MDK too but I like Koi Mil Gaya better. Everybody did a superb job in dat movie. I didnt really like the acting of Kareena in Mujhse Dosti Karoge cuz she was just over acting. So dats y I like KMG better.

2) In which movie do you think Hrithik Roshan's acting was better?

I think Hrithik was better in Koi Mil Gaya. Cuz he acted so gud. I dont think anyone can beat him. He was just superb. He was a bit overacting in da starting in Mujhse Dosti Karoge. In Koi Mil Gaya Hrithik didnt overact he was just awesome. 😳

3) On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst) what do you rate these two movies?

Koi Mil Gaya- 9.5/10
Mujshe Dosti Karoge- 8.5/10

😃

4) Find a picture of Hrithik from each movie (Koi Mil Gaya and Mujse Dosti Karoge) which is showing strong emotion/facial expression (E.G sad, happy, sorrowful..etc) and underneath that write wht u think the emotion is.

Koi Mil Gaya

Shocked

Mujhse Dosti Karoge

Happy 😊 Edited by CuteFairy91 - 18 years ago
sweetrani_neha thumbnail

Firstly, I just want to say sorry for posting this a little late.... I was soooo caught up with hwk and college apps that I thought I wouldn't even be able to participate in task 2😭... but thanks priya and meghavi for extending the deadline😃... waise such great pics are already posted so now i will have to search extra hard😉... but great job everyone👏

I liked K3G a lot better than Lakshya. My personal reason is because I'm not into the whole war background type movies and what not... K3g was a family drama with much more romance and some comedy which made it more enjoyable to watch with my whole family... I think when watching Lakshya half my family was asleep before interval😆.. K3G kept me interested the whole time throughout esp bc of its appeal to our generation and importance of family and even after watching the movies over 50 times to date I still find it very touching.

I think Hrithik did a better job in Lakshya. K3G his role was more supporting and like any other aadarsh brother/son depicted in Karan Johar's films. Of course Hrithik was very appealing but it thought he played a very common role in K3G and the film belonged more to SRK, Kajol, and Amitabh.... In Lakshya, Hrithik took on a challenge... to play a character who experiences this self-discovery that changes him completely was portrayed very well... his character was more dynamic in lakshya because of changes in personality versus kr3g where it was more static and same throughout the movie.

Hmmmm.. tough.... K3G: 9/10 and Lakshya: 7/10

I have to go with Preity here. After seeing them in Koi Mil Gaya the jodi struck me as very hip and cute... Hrithik chemistry with Kareena seems a little forced according to me... for example in K3G his roles with Kajol as his bhabhi were more expressive and dramatic than with Kareena.. Hrithik and Preity are both popular youth icons and he's always laughing and she's got that dimpled smile... it's just perfect together.

Despite KMG being FANTASTIC movie, I liked MDK a little better. This was primarily because I had seen ET and as we all know KMG is based on ET so based on that I thought KMG dragged at times and could have been made more exicting... (though Jadoo was soo cute!)... MDK may seem like a typical flick but then again this is a personal opinion question lolz and we all know that i'm the type of person who likes romantic movies better. Moreover, the friendship theme throughout MDK is what really made it one of my favorites bc it reminded me of my childhood best friend pavan who i haven't seen in a while since he's in college... course not the 10 year gap.. only 2 years and i'm not pretending to be someone else when talking to him through email LoL... it's just the whole friendship thing I could really empathize with if u know what i mean)

No doubt Koi Mil Gaya. Hrithik was the typical cute boy next door in MDK but Koi Mil Gaya his character was altogether different. To play a character who is developmentally delayed requries skill, dedication, and passion... all of which is evident by Hrithik in KMG. When he cried, I cried, we he was tortured, I felt the pain (the basketballs thrown at him scene is still implanted in my mind), when he experienced the slightest bit of happiness, I was all smiles.... I think if an actor can evoke such feelings from the audience then he has portrayed his character and role magnificently.

Koi Mil Gaya: 9/10; MDK: 8/10

PIC FROM KOI MIL GAYA.. here Hrithik is full of happiness and it seems like surprised but if i'm not mistaken he's showing the gang Jadoo so techinically he's not surprised😉.. but it's more like a "ta-daaa"😆:

PIC FROM MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE (here hrithik's face is demanding and full of anger yet love... this is from the part where hrithik tells rani that she has to find herself a guy or else he wont marry kareena.. and shes trying to avoid him.. but the way he's grabbed her by the arm and has all that frustration on his face like"you HAVE to" or else i'll tell everyone abt us... is not like bad anger but so full of love bc he wants the best for her (which is really both of them together😉.... ok that was long😆) :

(Hope my pics are showing otherwise PM me and let me know... Once again, Good Luck to everyone participating😊)

Neha