Some Forgotten Sigs and Avis of Andy :)

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
heyloo...Friends..

Well yesterday one of my friend said..she is feeling nostalgic today..remembering some old times😊...nd that pushed me towards older forums..where i used to have Andy sigs..but have forgotten about them..so here are those...and ya each siggy has a lil story attached to it😆..

So read and see the part of my Andy History 🤣 ☺️ 🤣

^^This siggy is made by Juhi...nd this scene is from the show Kya dil main hai....Aniket 😳

^^Made by Shagu nd again from aniket days..he used to look quite diff those days nd had his ears pierced😛 used to look cute...wonder why he never wore any stud...after this show 🤔  I still remember..Shagu experimented with flowers background..nd as i loved her new style she made one for me..in an hour ☺️

^^See same pics with diff sigs and made by diff people😆..this one is from Reena😃

^^made by muqu..wonderful siggy👏👏👏

^^ awwwwwwwww...made by Margi or gujugirl..again from the show Kya dil main hai..Andy and Anita looked awesome together but were there only for few days

^^ Same show nd look how cute Andy is looking ☺️ hmm..but i think he looks cuter now😆😆

^^ I've this habbit of liking Andy in some scenes😆 i loved love Andy here..he came from the office in the show here..nd i loved the scene soo mcuh that asked all my friends to make avi for me...😆

^^ This is another romantic scene form the same show..although..dint like ti much..but still they looked farrrr better than how Andy and Simar looked in Grihasthi...atleast chemistry was there

^^ Again..😆😆loved Andy here in his kurta..was having dinner with Tapur aka anita here😆😆 as usual i asked to make Andy avi only😆

^^Oh this..siggy...do you all know how we got this pic of Andy..😆😆😆Sushi aka Khushix was watching Zee Awards ..nd saw Andy on screen on television...nd she took the pic of Andy thro her handycam and posted it..only for me..as i am hardly awards addict🥱😆..so this pic is taken from Handycam.😲..tell me how not to love my friends..i dont think..any any friend of mine...will let go any news regarding Andy un-noticed😆😆

^^ made by sneha..hmm..loved teh scene but did not like andy look here🥱

^^ Well this siggy is from the scene Mamta...Sanju made this and she told me soemthing..about the siggy..hope you all notice it as well..😆😆actually she had written my name on his heart 🤣 in the siggy...look..😆😆😆

^^Andy and anita😃

^^This siggy has scene from Mamta show...he used to wear only kurtas in the show..😳😆😆

^^ This pic got published in some TB article..nd i got it made teh siggy courtsey..snehanotice the belt..which he wore very recently as well nd that is why i said...such a old belt dude😆 

^^See same belt 🤣

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😲😲😲

Where were these...I have nt seen themmmmmmmmmmmmmm😲😲...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😭😭

Okkk..........m droolingggggggggggggggg....no disturbances.....😆😆😃
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG😲😲😲

Where were these...I have nt seen themmmmmmmmmmmmmm😲😲...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy😭😭

Okkk..........m droolingggggggggggggggg....no disturbances.....😆😆😃

hawwwwwwww...how many times i tell not to NAZAR LAGAO my Andypie😆 you never listen putri😆..you've not seen them as....then me nd u weren't friends...jaani😆....btw..look in each nd every siggy its written ONLY FOR NISH...Nishu's Andy...nd all...read it..😆😆

btw...talking about my friends..they will kill me😆...yday wen i was in class..shagu called nd today another friend.. they actually said we would appreciate if you all an put ur mobile on silent mode...or dont come in the class at all😆😆.....some discussion was going on and in between..my mobile..started ringing...bachaooooooooooo😆....
Nishtha thumbnail
Here are more of such sigs...Lemme finish it off so that..i can have all the sigs and all Info of andypie at one place😆😆

^^This is from Mamta after the leap.he was in jail..so that is why this weirdooo..beardoo😆 but he is still looking cute..☺️

^^I am sure Reshu will pounce on this siggy..nd will nazar lago..my Andypie..dor reh putri😆😆see we made him king even before Sing is King..😆

^^ Awwwwwwww...my one the MOST FAV AVI of Andy till date😳again from Mamta..after the leap😛

^^ Look wat a nice sig it is...those days i hardly had Andy's pic...so u'll see sigs with almost same pics...only now i've started taking caps😃

^^ Such a wonderful siggy..awwwwwwwwwwwww...Reshu...dont nazar lagao him please 🤡

^^ Confession i've fallen for Andy after seeing him in specks 🤓 as before that...i had no clue about him..and after that...i had no clue about other actors 🤣

^^My friend...jaggu  made a jodi of theirs nd used to calll them AnDi...(Andy , Divyanaka)😆

^^Siggy of this avi is lost  made by yummys

^^ Well this pic has been taken out from a magazine...i got it scanned it so that we can have sigs😆 told ya...we dont had many andy pics then..not like today ....as i had them in loads😃

^^My most fav sigy till date...made by none otherthan my sushi😃

^^ made by Sana aka natashaafan😳

*Resham* thumbnail
Nishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...😲😲😲

I am in Univ naa...and this😲😲😲

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...this is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee😉

Fantastic work yaar👏👏

Aur haan mujhe dikhai kam deta hai...when u tell me naa tht its written there Nish's Andy....😆😆😆..u see..cornea problem....🤣

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love this...and he in specks haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........😃

Fir milenge nish...tata....filhaal m singing this song to u....

"Tum mujhe kyun nahi miley pehle"😆😆
Nishtha thumbnail

Nishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...😲😲😲

I am in Univ naa...and this😲😲😲

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...this is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeee😉

Fantastic work yaar👏👏

Aur haan mujhe dikhai kam deta hai...when u tell me naa tht its written there Nish's Andy....😆😆😆..u see..cornea problem....🤣

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love this...and he in specks haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.........😃

Fir milenge nish...tata....filhaal m singing this song to u....

"Tum mujhe kyun nahi miley pehle"😆😆

🤣
in short tera kuch nahin ho sakta...😆😆 told ya 100 times...he is mine..but you will never listen..living in dreams of ur own😆😆...

i will see your cornea problem..putri...only while reading my name you encounter that na 🤣

nd i know you are at Uni that is why posted so that YOU CANT DROOL MUCH 🤣

well lemme sing a song for you as well....."tera sath hai kitna pyara kam lagta hai jeevan sara.." heard this...in the morning...in someon'es dialer tone 😳 wonder why ppl make callers hear their fav song..i never get this funda actually 🤔 ...if you like the song..u hear na..why forcing ppl🤣...nd that is why you'll NEVER get to hear any dialer tone in my fone ever

oh btw which is your fav from the above posted set ☺️
*Resham* thumbnail
Ohh hoo....u and ur smart ways of pareshaning me....😆

acha my fav are quite a lot..ofcoz the specks one....haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....then.....the white white one...he looks sooooooooo kewl in white yaar...awwwwwwwwww.....and and and.....the last two siggies...goggles wale best...and avis are superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...uff tired now....😆...nahhhhhhhhhhh😆
Nishtha thumbnail

Ohh hoo....u and ur smart ways of pareshaning me....😆

acha my fav are quite a lot..ofcoz the specks one....haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....then.....the white white one...he looks sooooooooo kewl in white yaar...awwwwwwwwww.....and and and.....the last two siggies...goggles wale best...and avis are superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...uff tired now....😆...nahhhhhhhhhhh😆

well Reshu i am in dreanland.....stop me from falling😆😆😆 ☺️ not with Andy but....☺️ yaar he is TOOO BRAINY God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Skoda guy Reshu........stop me...please😆😆😆....

ok coming back here difficult but anyways..😆😆 the most fav of mine is yellow tee one...😳 all of them are my fav though...😃God he is even a cricketer...😲 i am dead..if i'd name the team..ppl will know his real name so let me not😆😆😆... they are playing against Balaji coming sunday wooops...i just spitted somehting is houldnt lol😆😆
*Resham* thumbnail

Hmmmm gosh nish...dont fly high too much..come down to the reality soon with books calling u back...🤣....

Nways...mine is all fav's...okkk...😆

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg nish
i have exam now how will i concentrate haaa??????????
it is complete bloackbouster
thnks to all siggy makers