~One in a million~Pt3-pg27 NOTE-pg 31 17/07

jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Well a big hello and a wram hug to everyone!!

I know i know....quite a few folks would be raising their eye brows looking at this....and shake their heads ruefully. But but listen me out.......

This ff is a short one...hopefully 3 to 4 parts!! I can see a few people laughing out loud at this.....as i can never end any ff short...but this one is......since its been quite gloomy and dull past few days i thought of just posting this....a sweet romantic tale......short and simple......!! Just my warm thankyou token to all my readers and friends!!

So well here's one in a million.....pls do be honest about it. Its again a bit different....and i wont torture you all if its crappy promise!! Love u all!! Looking forward to your views!!

INDEX:
Intro-pg1
Part1-pg10
part2-pg21
part3-pg27

~One in a million~

*~Intro~*

Armaan Hamilton turned swiftly as he heard a huge splash behind him and barely managed to make out a fair skin body sinking into the waters. He paused for a second and dived inside'.opening his eyes under water he managed to make out in the blur'the body was gasping, struggling to make it to the surface. It was a feminine body he realized as he noticed the strands of hair flowing'..she was struggling he realized with a jolt.

Two powerful strokes and he caught her'..she wasn't even in a swim suit he realized as her body came in contact with his.....some sort of flowery dress she wore. He brought the struggling body to the surface''cutting through the water surface''gasping for breath'he still held her in his arms.

"Thankyou but it wasn't needed." She sputtered still gasping.

Armaan now looked at fully'..catching sight of her black hair'.slicked on her forehead'.her eyes light'..green or maybe'.grey-light'he couldn't make out'they were wide with embarrassment as she still struggled in his arms gasping for breath.

"Excuse me?" he cocked a brow and looked at her.

"Not needed?? I believe you fell in here and apparently did not know how to swim. You should be thanking me firstly madam." He continued still holding her, his hands around her waist'.molding her wet body in his.

"Well yes I did fall into the pool. I was walking and I guess I was dangerously close to the edge'so I slipped." She admitted looking away. He noticed the thin summery orange dress stinking snugly to her body'.it was almost transparent'.no wondering she was feeling embarrassed Armaan thought smiling with a little amusement inwardly'..as he noticed her hugging herself tightly.

He wouldn't be a man if he did not notice this'he thought smiling as his gentlemanly nature forced him to tear his gaze away from the beauty in his arms. He concentrated on her face instead. She was beautiful'.he wouldn't term her as sexy'just plainly natural beauty.

"Umm so will you now help me out since you have been so helpful?" she smiled sweetly and teasingly.

"Mmhhh'let me think'" he couldn't help teasing her'.grinning he pulled her closer'just a little.

"What are you doing..??" she muttered looking at him, her eyes now sharp and aware.

"I saved your life'.dont you think I should be rewarded?" he asked smiling slowly.

"I already thanked you Mister. And well I told you'there was no need. I can swim'.poorly though. But I would have managed. Thankyou for your help anyways. I really appreciate it." She added in a softer tone.

"So reward???" he teased further as he gently wadded along with her and helped her out of the pool.

"Reward? She looked at him critically as he rested his hands on the edge of the pool while she climbed out.

"I barely know you'" she went on further.

"Hmm but you trusted me enough to bring you out'.and I have been quite of a gentleman." He winked grinning as she looked away, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Dinner with me tonight?" he pressed on further.

"Umm'." Armaan noticed her looking uncertain.

"Look both of us are staying here'.in the same hotel. You seem alone'.so am I'unless you are committed else where, a dinner wont harm would it." He genuinely smiled

"Well ok'." She muttered in a doubtful tone and smiled.

"I am Riddhima Gupta'.." she held out a hand and smiled. it was as he had expected. Beautiful, momentarily enthralling'.but yet there was a permanent frown on her face, as though she carried the world's load on her shoulders. I am thinking ahead of myself he shook his head and shook her hand. Before letting it go'.he placed a soft gentle kiss on her hand and smiled licking the combination of salty sweetness on his lips.

" I am''." He paused. He opened his mouth to tell her his name, but thought better of it. The temptation to give in to the freedom of anonymity was too much. He'd been burned so many times by women who had wanted him for his family name, money or both. He'd always wanted to know if a woman could want him for himself instead of all the trappings associated with being a Hamilton'..the sole heir 'the only male Hamilton in his generation'..He felt a twinge of conscience but pushed it aside. If things worked out, he would tell her the truth later.

"I am Aditya Sharma." He smiled letting go of her hand.

"So we shall meet tonight at 7'.in the restaurant down here." he added as she nodded and smiled.

"See you later." She called walking away.

"I will be looking forward to it'Riddhima." He called'loving the sound of her name escaping his lips.

Edited by jia.. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aravi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

reserved

*edited*

okiess MD u bet me here toooo :( n ummmm so mad for sooooo many reasonss lolzz newaysss dee liked the surprize TONZZZZ n i srsly am thanking my stars i mean u finally posted whopiieeeeee thnku MD fro ur soo needed approval otherwise ....!!!!!! okie the damsel in distress n her knight in shining armour awwww loved it!!! but i feel mr. hamilton loved it moree *grinning*!! aahaa aditya sharma like it !!! dee def itz one in a million story !!!! loved her nervousness n seeing the intro it seems like she is actually the damsel in distress n armaan gonna help her out !!!

btw um sitting here grinning did i just see 2-3 shot FF!!!! huhuhahahaa!!!! cummon i bet 5 shot toh hoga!!! srsly am  so happy shappy u posted dee!! so wanted to read some simple romantic tale n dat too frm  you !!!

love you always
RV
Edited by aravi - 15 years ago
..Mira.. thumbnail
Okay...soo I'm sitting here staring in shock?? Hellooo jia meri jaan you okay?? Your still going between 3 other fics..and now a 4th one?? Oh hell I'm not complaining...I think this just made my day!! I'll read the intro and edit this...muahh love you for starting a new one..seriously don't know where you get all these creative ideas from!
*edited*
Okayy So pretty much let me tell you..I'm already hooked to this fic! Now you said this is going ot be a short one? I have to admit..I did giggle just a little at the thought of you writing a short fic...you always love to develop your characters and plot fully...and do justice to the whole fic or atleast thats what I've noticed...but I have faith in you that you'll be able to do the same..with a short fic. Noww will you stop saying your torturing us with your fics? Sheesh woman..people like crave for your updates...*cough desire cough**!
This fic seems different..but yet fresh.For a second when Riddhima told armaan that he didn't need to save her I thought she jumped into the pool to commit suicide..i was like thinking thats a unique way to start a fic😆 but I'm GLAD to know that i was wrong!!  Hmm dinner date tonight? And Armaan didn't tell her his real identity...interesting. Okay so you confused me.,..in the beginning you said he was Armaan Mallik and at the end you were like he's a hamilton?? Err Jia...unconfuse me pleaseee.

Okay and pleasee pm me if your sending out pms for this fic!

Will be looking forwards to more updates :)

Edited by ..Mira.. - 15 years ago
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aww, this is really cool .. then i guess you would be completing this one within a week .. wont you .?? ha ha .. kidding .. its cool .. the part is amazing !
pickytg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

reserved....not fair...u didnt say a word...dnt be remindin me of sukirti...hell!! :D

*edit*

a tell tale...if wud be...bt i wud like to add my gratitude to your humility...thank you dear miss for this lovely short little intro...which in the most of its intention whisked the lasting breath out of me and left me with a grin which i am having trouble wipin off...!!

hahaah rite....dt was RANDOM as it cme to me....luved it! :D bt stick to it....keep it short..i agree dt holds d charm!

muahz
....missy N! ☺️
Edited by missypatel - 15 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved ~~~

You didn't tell me anything about this huh ? Bewafaai.....  :(
jia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Mira..

Okay...soo I'm sitting here staring in shock?? Hellooo jia madam you okay?? Your still going between 3 other fics..and now a 4th one?? Oh hell I'm not complaining...I think this just made my day!! I'll read the intro and edit this...muahh love you for starting a new one..seriously don't know where you get all these creative ideas from!
*edited*
Okayy So pretty much let me tell you..I'm already hooked to this fic! Now you said this is going ot be a short one? I have to admit..I did giggle just a little at the thought of you writing a short fic...you always love to develop your characters and plot fully...and do justice to the whole fic or atleast thats what I've noticed...but I have faith in you that you'll be able to do the same..with a short fic. Noww will you stop saying your torturing us with your fics? Sheesh woman..people like crave for your updates...*cough desire cough**!
This fic seems different..but yet fresh.For a second when Riddhima told armaan that he didn't need to save her I thought she jumped into the pool to commit suicide..i was like thinking thats a unique way to start a fic😆 but I'm GLAD to know that i was wrong!!  Hmm dinner date tonight? And Armaan didn't tell her his real identity...interesting. Okay so you confused me.,..in the beginning you said he was Armaan Mallik and at the end you were like he's a hamilton?? Err Jia...unconfuse me pleaseee.

Okay and pleasee pm me if your sending out pms for this fic!

Will be looking forwards to more updates :)

Will reply 2 your comment later in detail😉...its armaan
Hamilton not armaan malik...my mistake...my poor silly confused stupid brain...sorry dear...love u

spln thumbnail
nice start hun...and yes its one too many you're handling here as i was telling nij, you are truly taking to kat in terms of fics here...but you better be updating sooner than our queen of twists is managing to with her insane workload, since you now are officially done with tests and whatever...will be looking forward to updates, on all the tales!

hugs!

nj
bradford3 thumbnail
plz plz plz contineu soon it was fantastic
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
oye hoye Jia
another one,yeh yeh its short lol
well dont mind if its long as lon gas u update often
i know i've been missing from commenting on your other fics as well