Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: D-M-G

Suku itni bhi buri nahin thi ki use koi bhi farewell scene na mile. No bye bye😒 Aaj last episode or koi bhi twsit nahin? no patiala? kuch bhi nahin? monday ko jab Ridhima naha kar bahar aaye gi to...

Armaan= Ridhima tumhare chehara badla sa lag raha hai
Ridhima=shayad kuch zaada force se saaf kiya hoga😆
Armaam=koi baat nahin tum  iss baar pehle se bhi zaada khoobsurat lag rahi ho ab itni khoobsurat 9 mahinon baad lagogi😆

LMAO😆😆..on bolded part

naina893 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i didnt realise wen she left...they shud have atleast made armaan make her do a little dare..
nimmy1010 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank god nuthing rellly hapnd....but shilpa's exit n suku's entry was so realistic....even widout da usual plastic surgery or other crap xcuses dey give in serials....

srsly...da way armaan n ridz bcame frenz again...den fell in love later.....da was gud....

but i really like jenni....so hoping for da best....
rinxkashsujen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
same ere i was really dissapointed wid sukrittis is ending!

i mean cum on she wos meant b d spot light in 2dys ep!,,,,and she wos only i der for a few scenes nuffin which revolved around her!

im soo dissapointed how they did 2dys ep!

and lyk last yr how at d end of shilpa anands last ep, sukritti wos introduced....i dont fink sukriti wanted to go through dat hassle

and dats wot i luv about her.....in real lyf she does not lyk to b d centre of attention!...dats y der wos no hassle until yetrday!
hmmm... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the epi, but if it's true then it's kind of sad.  When Shilpa left, there was no kash scene and now they did the same thing with sukiriti.  I really don't know why creatives treat DMG fans like that.  👎🏼
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i agree! they shud have made her exit decent and good! she brought ridhima to life i feel. i loved shilpa and thot wud never like sukriti...but sh changed my mind! hats off to tht girl for being ridhima for 9 mths and doing a gr8 job and creating such a good fan baseas well! it wud be really indecent thng to not give her a decent exit from producers/creatives side!!!!
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. The only choice is not to expect anything from the Creatives. They always end up giving us something even worse.
ardis10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yea Thanks guys for all ur comments!!
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A BIG dissappointment!!
Her leaving wasnt enough that they dint showed a single KaSu scene forget the farewell scene :(
ardis10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

A BIG dissappointment!!
Her leaving wasnt enough that they dint showed a single KaSu scene forget the farewell scene :(

Yea i know maru, I am sorry for ur sake🤗