Latest Pic of Andypie more on Page 2,3 :p

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†...

i cant help but...to find friends who are like..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† leave..see this..Andy nd.i m not disseting his clothes here he is lookign nice ๐Ÿ˜Ž but his belt...quite old dude๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† sorry...

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
haa comp go with u nish
the color is nice everything is fine except belt
but looking superb as usual
Nishtha thumbnail
yeah he is looking so nice na โ˜บ๏ธ  but dont nazar lagao him..๐Ÿคก Reshu is not here so Andypie is safe actually๐Ÿ˜†....everything is fine...even belt just that i saw him sporting same belt at many ocassions,but John Abraham wore similar belt while andy has this belt since long..see see..now John is aping Andypie๐Ÿ˜†..even shoes...matching matching๐Ÿ˜†...overall he is looking Andypie indeed โ˜บ๏ธ Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hw can I miss this....๐Ÿ˜†...aah aah...waise more than the pic I enjoyed his position of standing...๐Ÿ˜†....

Aah aah....thx nish.....okk back to drooling business.....๐Ÿ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

I was praying that you miss this..but you dint๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† loved the pose actually๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ btw..wanna see my bhaiyu..more act then..look for this...

ek baar main line par aa gayaa, ***** ki angrezi also got tumbled up.

^^ Cant even tell you here..what he said in dashed part ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I love my bro..nd he said i know you are there at Facebook but  wont breach in your privacy do whatever you feel like. we have better places to talk to each other then this public plateforms๐Ÿ˜ƒ..yahooooooooo!๐Ÿ˜†tell me how not to love my bhaiyu....โ˜บ๏ธ
*Resham* thumbnail

Awwwwwww....hw come I wd have missed this...๐Ÿ˜†...

And now be firm on wht ur bhaiyu has done....we are not wrong....๐Ÿ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
Wish you dint see this..so that i can save MY andypie from you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..always behind my crushes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yes i am sticking to my decision just that i am saying to NO to many people and things.. nd this is something which puts doubt in my mind๐Ÿ˜•..like have i become too snotty ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜• but no thats not the case actually i think..๐Ÿ˜†...

acha suno... see this...i got a pm at FB,

Hi, this is kindda formal introduction. I am ******. Motion Graphic Artist and Director from Mumbai. Can I add you to my Network?

^^ What does this person means..i mean where he works nd why he is telling me where he works??๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿค” nd will tell his name on fone..i just changed my mind before he turns out to be someone whom i dont know..but maybe you know i am confused as usual ๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿค”...please take time out SOON nd read this as i have not replied to him yet..๐Ÿ˜•
*Resham* thumbnail
I crsly dunno who the person is....so dont move ahead....and m nt at anywhere's crushes....๐Ÿ˜†..they only come to me...๐Ÿ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
putri..he is the designer of Skoda Fabia add..awesome work..i am already impressed by him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...he is now my friend๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† will send you his work..which he sent me over..i am like bolwed over..flattned by his creative genius...Reshu i am like..awestruck..tooooooooooo impressed๐Ÿ‘

i am greatful and thankful that he sent me friend request๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Okkk...thx fr telling this nish...good now u r his frnd....wd love to c his work..