Slick Chick thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

if neha dies, that wud be really silly...Im sick n tired of so many people in astitva dying, first simran's mum, then anandi abihi's sister, kavita simran's sister, oh n rashmi's first husband too, i think there was 1 more too who i cant remember now

ajai sinha is being really silly and obviously cant think of anything better to do apart from killing people off for the show to be more dramatical....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chow thumbnail
I completely agree with you.
The one you missed is Ashwin, the one Urmila murdered.
nandinee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha... but i think neha ought to die... cmon guys ....... we all know simran and abhi are made for each other!😊
queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Killing them off is better than replacing them!!! I never did get over the change in Kiran... I still look at the new Kiran's face and think.."but she's not the one he had the affair with..!!!"

Neha has become a liability though... jahan itne saare mare hain wahan ek aur sahi 😉
sarina_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like neha...the only reason she'z a lil weird is because of how affectionate abhi is towards simran..
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That's what u become when u marry excess baggage with a big 'E'!!!!!
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minnie

That's what u become when u marry excess baggage with a big 'E'!!!!!

Greatly said Minnie. Ya, i also want Abhi and Simran to get together. Now that, rumours of Brian getting closer to Simran does not seem like happening, i am happy. I just hope they dont kill Brian's wife and then get Simran and Brian together. That would be nonsense.

Neha could have acted a bit smarter and she could have saved her marriage. I think she will die. She will have complications during labor with so much of brooding and crying and being depressed.

chow thumbnail
at the risk of sounding superficial, i would like to say that i can't
stand that neha's nose stud. when i look at her, all i see is her
nose. that, along with some of her pronunciations, makes her
pale in front of simran's smartness. her usual roti surat doesn't
help either