Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
the movie was excellent...was laughing so much in the starting..thought i was going to go crazy πŸ˜†
..vivek and ghuggi..these two were too much..ghuggi always running after mini MADAM πŸ˜› ....

in my opinion this movie is way better than bunty aur babli..that movie was bakwaas...it was just too much..selling taj and stuff..
simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjot

the movie was excellent...was laughing so much in the starting..thought i was going to go crazy πŸ˜†
..vivek and ghuggi..these two were too much..ghuggi always running after mini MADAM πŸ˜› ....

in my opinion this movie is way better than bunty aur babli..that movie was bakwaas...it was just too much..selling taj and stuff..

-- i agree with you 100%. those parts are so funny and the way they speak. i love the way jimmy spoke punjabi, awww... i never knew he was that hot looking. 😳
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pavie

The movie is good tooo. Punjabi movies make hella money! the last couple that came out did hella good! i guess all the punjabi movies are family movies and people can watch it with their families... something you cant say about bollywood movies anymore!

you can't say that for all punjabi movies...the old punjabi movies are gross🀒...

it's just these 3 made by manmohan singh..they all are family movies...they are excellent...

bollywood movies--->i can't figure out where they are going now...there isn't a single movie (the ones that recently came out) that i didn't have to forward..

i was going to watch salaam namaste at my aunt's (my parents were there too)..she said don't watch it right now..she only allowed me to watch the first half (until they start living together)..

btw the title means..

break it down...yaraan (yaar)--> friends, lover

naal-->with

baharaan--> to enjoy

you figure it out πŸ˜›