Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Preview:

'YARAAN NAAL BAHARAAN' is the name of a Punjabi film, which is produced by Preetpal Shergill, Dalwinder Lidher & Samit Brar and is being written & directed by Manmohan Singh. Babu Singh Maan penned the lyrics while Jaidev Kumar creates the soulful music. Yashraj Music has released the music of 'Yaraan Naal Baharaan'. Starring Raj Babbar, Jimmy Shergill, Juhee Babbar, Aanupam Kher the film is a story of young hearts seeing each other and falling in love, which makes their life so different and beautiful.

The film is extensively shot in Punjab University (Chandigarh ) campus, which shows the real campus life of students studying there and also shows their college life, hostel life, the way they enjoy in the college and the hard work they put in for their studies.

SYNOPSIS

The protagonist – Navdeep (Jimmy Shergill), son of an Army major, played by Raj Babbar, sees this girl Harman (Juhi Babbar) and falls in love with her. In span of time, she also starts liking him. There are lots of good moments between both of them while Navdeep tries to convince her for his love. Both fall in love and start dreaming of a happy life together. Problems arise when they think of taking their parent's consent before going any further. Harman's father played by Anupam Kher – is a typical Punjabi father with a big ego who does not appreciate the idea of his daughter selecting a groom herself. Same is the case with Raj Babbar. He has given Navdeep all the freedom in life; but cannot accept the fact that his son has chosen a girl for himself. He thinks it is his duty and right to find a girl for his son.

Now both Navdeep and Harman are in a dilemma. Neither can they go against their parents, nor can they live without each other. How they convince their parents about their relationship without hurting their sentiments is the rest of the story

Article rating
Overall:
Rate This Article
< =threadrate.php method=post>< id=vote5 = value=5 name=vote>Excellent
< id=vote4 = value=4 name=vote>Good
< id=vote3 = value=3 name=vote>Average
< id=vote2 = value=2 name=vote>Bad
< id=vote1 = value=1 name=vote>Terrible
< = value=21be856203c16c5163e07ffc85c8474a name=s> < = value=10513 name=t> < = name=pp> < = name=page>
< = =submit value="Vote Now">
</>

Take Care..😳

YummY

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yea...dats mi jimmy shergill...he's a HOTTIE...oops..thanx 4 de info
Edited by gk_09 - 18 years ago
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the article..seems interesting..but nothing new..thanx anyways..
desi_pryde thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool. thnx for sharin the article. 😉
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the info..
btw when is this movie coming out? (and if i am not wrong it will release in canada first, right?)

manmohan's first movie without harbhajan and kimi..should be interesting...i loved the other two a lot...they were wicked
deepey thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowwww
jimmy shergill is punjabi :o cant wait to hear him speak punjabi
thanx for shairing
asianpride05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankx for the info...Its the same old same old story!
popkurn thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thankz, cant wait to watch it!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepey

wowwww
jimmy shergill is punjabi :o cant wait to hear him speak punjabi
thanx for shairing

same here yaar...

well it's going to be the first movie of this kind in punjabi...the old movies were 🤢. i love manmohan singh's film.(not the PM, the filmmaker😛)

j y o t i thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjot

thanks for the info..
btw when is this movie coming out? (and if i am not wrong it will release in canada first, right?)

manmohan's first movie without harbhajan and kimi..should be interesting...i loved the other two a lot...they were wicked

dis movies already came out long time ago, bout 1 month i tink