vedika98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Adesh and Sneha should get married and vows to take care of Urmi together...slowly Urmi become allright and go back to her parents house
It will be kinda weird if they show Adesh-Urmi pair..their beautiful, innocent relation will be ruined then

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikasha. thumbnail
That would be nice, but I wouldn't want Urmi to go away to her paren'ts house. I would like to see Aadesh and Urmi married. They wouldn't necessarily have to act like husband and wife, but just to see their sweet relationship take a bigger step would be nice for me. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, right?😳

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

That would be nice, but I wouldn't want Urmi to go away to her paren'ts house. I would like to see Aadesh and Urmi married. They wouldn't necessarily have to act like husband and wife, but just to see their sweet relationship take a bigger step would be nice for me. Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, right?😳

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊

agree with u nikasha
RKB_LUV thumbnail
HEY I  AM NEW TO THIS FORUM I THINK IT SHOULD BE SHOWN THAT URMI & ADESH GET MARRIED & THEIR RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE AS GOOD AS THIS
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hm..
well, i have mixed feelings about that..
on one hand, i would love to see urmi and aadesh married..
on the other hand, it will get pretty awkward..
so i dont know..
wait, i got an idea!
i  wish that urmi and aadesh stay friends..
however, urmi gets better and goes out with other guys..
and addesh gets really mad..
then..
okay..
im blank again..
belarajput thumbnail
As per my opinion, story should follow Jaya Bhaduri's movie "Uphar" where Jaya married to a mature guy but she herself does not even know the meaning of marriage, she only realises after her husband left her for further study. I think in AV also Adesh should get marry to Urmi, try to become a good husband, but let Urmi realise herself the real meaning of marriage and than end the show with a happy note.