simplyfilmi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hrithik Roshan in Imtiaz Ali's next
By Amul Sharma, 30 March, 2009

Hrithik Roshan in Imtiaz Alis nextAfter Imtiaz Ali completes post-production of Love Aaj Kal, a Saif Ali Khan Deepika Padukone starrer, Eros International has signed the director for their next. Hrithik has been approached for the film.

An industry source reveals, "Eros International signed Hrithik Roshan a couple of years back for an English film to be produced with Carving Dreams. But even after repeated story sessions, the project never took off.

Now, Eros has gone back to Hrithik and want to make a film with him in the lead."

The source further adds, "Eros is co-producing Saif Ali Khan's home production Love Aaj Kal and are so impressed with the film's director Imtiaz Ali that they thought he'd be an ideal choice for direct a movie with Hrithik starring.

A few days back, Imtiaz gave Hrithik a lengthy narration. Apparently Hrithik loved the idea and is game for a project with the Jab We Met maker. Other paperwork is being okayed for the same project."

http://filmicafe.com/news_detail.php?news_id=10202

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

so does this mean kareena will be in this movie?...cuz imtiaz said she will be in his next..........he doesnt look like a director who would cast an actress if he truely didnt feel she fit the bill..directors usually screw up when they start making movies with their favs (Kunal Kholi)...lets see

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really hope that this news is true 😃 

-Divyaa- thumbnail
oh my god thats great cant wait to know more about this one.
wow that is great and yeh would love to know more infor
preity*zinta thumbnail
I know Aish and HR are already so SLBs movie together but I WOULD LOVVVE To see them together once againnn .. orr maybe even PZ .. it's been since time ..

ohh i'm excitedd!
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Imtiaz seems to be a very talented guy post Socha naa tha...
I hope he re-does a film with Abhay Deol
because theres so much that Abhay can do while Imtiaz directing him :)
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If this turns out to be true than I cant wait for it! Im happy to see more of Hritihk and to know that he signs new projects...because we only get to see him once a year on the big screen..and thats not easy for a Hritihk, because we wanna see more of him!!