Aditi Gowitrikar Seeks Divorce!

Cheetara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Aditi with Amar Upadyay
rottentamatar.com

Former Mrs.World and super model Aditi Govitrikar is heading towards splitsville. Aditi and her husband Mufazzal Lakdawala have been separated already and want apparently divorce. Aditi and Muffazal were dated for seven years before they got married in 1998.

A well-placed source from the industry said, "It was Muffazal, who is currently in Australia, who initiated the separation. Aditi and Muffazal's marriage is in trouble. Aditi wants a divorce very soon." Aditi confirmed the news and said,

"Yes, my marriage is on the rocks. Muffazal and I separated eight months ago, though I haven't yet filed for a divorce."

When we asked Aditi why the marriage hit troubled waters, she refused to give any reason. She said, "It was his (Muffazal) decision to separate. I am a mother of two children and have been going through the worst phase of my life. This is an extremely difficult and traumatic time for me personally and I don't want to talk about it."

Sad!!!

Aditi Gowitrikar is a gynaecologist by profession. However, she started her career as a model after winning the Gladrags contest in 1996. She has done notable roles in many Hindi and South Indian-language films and has also done commercials with several major companies including Coca Cola. She has won the following prominent beauty contests:

• Asian Super Model Contest(1997)
  • Gladrags Contest
  • Mrs. World (2001)
Filmography
  • 16 December
  • Baaz: A Bird in Danger
  • Dhund (The Fog)
  • Paheli
  • Soch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Wow! She's a doc! she's very smart and pretty! Too bad her marriage is on the rocks!
pksanam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that's really sad.. she's so pretty and very smart..

she also took part in Fear Factor Season 1 where Akshay was hosting.. she was great..

good luck to her and her kids..
brownies thumbnail
OMGosh! She's sooooooo pretty!!!!!! I hope she and her husband are able to work things out.
Mistyy thumbnail
she is former MRS. WORLD, i can't believe her "Mrs." title is going away soon😔 Good luck to her and her kids