Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Sara! LOL, no it is not taboo to say that at all here ;-) There are hardly any rabid psycho fans of Hard Kaur....that honor is reserved for others ;-) LOL

I like her as a person a lot too....and she's a good dancer as well.

Hope you're doing good as well :-)
Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Pratima: Aww thanks, yaar! Yeah I suprisingly got voted to facilitate this so here I am....lol.....Yep, I also liked her performance.....hoping to see more great stuff from her next week cuz her and Savio make a truly awesome team :-)

@Shreya partner: *hugs back* Thanks yaar!

you are most welcome Anu!....i'm so glad you are 'holding' the thread here for HK!....I fell in love with her carefree & bubbly attitude the first day i saw her on JDJ.....she struck me as a very genuine and happy go lucky girl......you get what you see!.... and she has such a jovial and congenial personality that you can't help but catch the positive vibes about her!...... 

I'm also eager to see another aspect of her dancing style....and yeah she & Savio made a real good pair together!....Wow they are so much in tune when they dance these two!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prat9

you are most welcome Anu!....i'm so glad you are 'holding' the thread here for HK!....I fell in love with her carefree & bubbly attitude the first day i saw her on JDJ.....she struck me as a very genuine and happy go lucky girl......you get what you see!.... and she has such a jovial and congenial personality that you can't help but catch the positive vibes about her!...... 

I'm also eager to see another aspect of her dancing style....and yeah she & Savio made a real good pair together!....Wow they are so much in tune when they dance these two!

That's so true, Pratima! I also really like that quality about her. Another thing that always strikes me is how even though she is so bindaas and outspoken in her pre-performance AVs....after the performance is over, she just stands there with this soft smile looking at the judges...and if one of them compliments her then she says thank you so sweetly and softy too๐Ÿ˜†....so unlike her usual bada$$ deameanor๐Ÿ˜†....she's just a charmer through and through....a truly larger than life kind of personality.
Soulink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's so true, Pratima! I also really like that quality about her. Another thing that always strikes me is how even though she is so bindaas and outspoken in her pre-performance AVs....after the performance is over, she just stands there with this soft smile looking at the judges...and if one of them compliments her then she says thank you so sweetly and softy too๐Ÿ˜†....so unlike her usual bada$$ deameanor๐Ÿ˜†....she's just a charmer through and through....a truly larger than life kind of personality.

i just love this line in bold๐Ÿ˜ณ......Real people in this fake world!...WOW!really where do you get these kind of ppl nowadays in this world especially where it's all glitz & glamour!!.....most of the celebreties are so out of touch with reality and so artificial in their behaviour that when someone like HK comes for real....it's like a vision!...are we hallucinating or not?....that's the first reaction we usually get!.....

and yeah....it's amazing but so true to say this.... HK being so boyish and so whacky has such a charming nature!!.....she's too sweet for words!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hard Kaur was looking Gorgeous and very ladylike!!!
Loved her attitude!!!
This week's performace was not her best..but still a beautiful attempt.

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 15 years ago
x.n0sh.x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hard Kaur Rules!!!

I loved all of her performances, but I really loved the first one!! and in some of her performances, I thought that she deserved more, not just becoz im her fan but because she is a great dancer, and she deserved moreeee! Like more the lindy hop, it was AWESOMEEE!!! And I totally love her personality and josh!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ishanvii thumbnail
YAY Hard Kaur got a fanclub opened.and nureat01
(can I call you Anu?),the first page looks beautiful.๐Ÿ˜Š

I have no idea whether criticism is allowed or appreciated in a FC.If its against rules,please let me know.

Though HardKaur is safe ,got to say that she needs to pull hersocks up when performing . Last week some parts of her performance were just FORGETTABLE and it wont work when other contestants are rocking the dancing floor throughout.

Liked the usage of the prop at the beginning &newer graceful side of her in the song,a cute version in pink which made her mom emotional.Aww.;-)))

HK is just hip,bindaas and has such mast personality.She is whacky and I love it;-)))).Hope she is gonna be brilliant in the coming weeks.

As for discussion fav Hard Kaur performance till now got to be 'Talli Ho' ..Rocked the dance floor.Love most of the lifts Savio and HK

Edited by lvsgm - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Welcome nosh and lvsgm!

@lvsgm: Thanks! Sure you can call me Anu :-)

Criticism is more than welcome...this is not a blind adoration fanclub....lol....I also felt that some of her recent performances have not been as amazing....all opinions are most welcome :-)

But she's such a natural, bindaas personality and a total livewire onstage overall....I hope to see a big comeback from her soon and a rocking performance! :-)

In the last performance, I thought their usage of the prop in the beginning was just brilliant! The BEST usage of that prop out of all the contestants.....and it was nice to see this graceful, elegant side to her....but yes the performance did drag in it's latter half....pulled down by the constraint of using the prop I think....cuz the choreography of the floor work was really nice....especially the 'reh jaaun jaise main haar ke' part.
Ishanvii thumbnail

Welcome nosh and lvsgm!

@lvsgm: Thanks! Sure you can call me Anu :-) thanks๐Ÿ˜Š& insert the alphabet 'j' b/w n & u and it becomes my name...ANJU

Criticism is more than welcome...this is not a blind adoration fanclub....lol..

Thats good to know.๐Ÿ˜†The forum is itsy bitsy scary when its comes to fans..HAHA

.I also felt that some of her recent performances have not been as amazing....all opinions are most welcome :-)

But she's such a natural, bindaas personality and a total livewire onstage overall....I hope to see a big comeback from her soon and a rocking performance! :-)

Me too๐Ÿ˜Š

In the last performance, I thought their usage of the prop in the beginning was just brilliant! I for The BEST usage of that prop out of all the contestants.....and it was nice to see this graceful, elegant side to her....but yes the performance did drag in it's latter half....pulled down by the constraint of using the prop I think....cuz the choreography of the floor work was really nice....especially the 'reh jaaun jaise main haar ke' part.

I agree about the constraint of using a prop.The prop looked like a big liability to them which is not an excuse ATALL when the theme demanded the prop..The ladder kept shaking too at times.The floor work was good.

Edited by lvsgm - 15 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Nice to meet you, Anju :-) Yeah this forum is not just itsy bitsy...it's veryyyyy scary thanks to some *cough* overzealous fans...lol

New article of Hard Kaur:

Edited by nureat01 - 15 years ago