What is Your Rate ? A serious threat for GIRLS !

kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This Article was Originally published in my old blog. While spreading the links of this website i found that lots of sisters in Islam in ORKUT,FACEBOOK and similar service websites showing there pictures in profiles .I guess they don't have any information about the use of pictures.and recently in Nov 2008,again same things happened with a girl,so finally I decided to put this Article in this website to inform females about this threat,I request sisters in Islam to remove there pics from profiles.All incidence are True,can be verified from CBI Website.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(On Phone) What is your rate ?

How much you will take for Night ?

Unkown Person(Phone) : Hello,i want to know the rate of your girl for 2 hr ?What's her age ?

A Father(Phone) : shocked ! What ?

UnKown Person(Phone) : What is the rate of your girl for 2 hrs and for night ?

i guess,he will never understand what the hell is going on.Can you imagine the father's agony?

The father of a South Delhi schoolgirl suffered from the fake profile of his daughter posted on Orkut that not only described the teenager as a 'sex teacher', but also contained obscene photographs and her contact details.

The teenager's family had received the first call where the caller wanted to speak to the girl. Similar calls poured in later, the police said, adding all the callers referred to Orkut.

Father of the girl lodged a complaint with the Cyber Cell of the Delhi Police's Economic Offences after his family started receiving calls following the appearance of the fake profile.

============================

An air-hostess had moved a court here alleging that someone has opened an account in her name on Orkut wherein she is being described as a "sex struck woman".

The family had a harrowing time when two strangers knocked at their door a fortnight ago and told them the girl had invited them for sex,they added. Police said a case has been registered and investigations were on.

the airhostes claimed that act has lowered her reputation in the eyes of her family members and neighbors.she also said that she have written to the national commission of the women ministry against her criminal defamation,but no actions have been taken so far.
===================================

It was one of those normal evenings when Parmeet Kaur (name changed), a software engineer in Chennai, logged on to Orkut to unwind from work and catch up with friends.But one and a half minutes later, the evening turned shocking and miserable for her.

What she saw was a cheeky scrap and forward to a profile that had her semi-nude photo in another girl's profile, tagged as her sister who flagged joint hints of intimate advances and indecent invites. Parmeet's photo had been brazenly and easily tampered with.

After many weeks of tension and repeated requests to Orkut, the ID was removed. She vowed never to be vulnerable again.

Victims like Parmeet, are not one-off. They belong to the new breed of cautious Orkuters,Facebook users who either have said goodbye to networking or have got extremely careful with their communities and photographs."
===================================

FONTANA, California - A group of boys who posed as a 15-year-old girl for an Internet prank ended up police arrest a 48-year-old man who tried to meet the fictitious teenager for sex, authorities said.created a fake profile of a girl on MySpace.com ' a social networking Web site ' to cheer up a friend who had recently broken up with his girlfriend.
========================================

To READ MORE VISIT

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2008/12/15/what-is-your-rate-sisters-beware-women-in-islam/

A NEW VERY DANGEROUS THREAT FOR FEMALES GOING ON !
YOU ARE NOT SAFE AT ANY PLACE !

Article Under-construction !

Edited by kingallahslave - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thts realy sad n stupid when muslim or pakistani girls give thier photos on social net working sites like face book or orkut all u girls out thier ITS NOT SAFE so be realy care full N THANK U BROTHER FOR POSTING SUCH A USEFUL TOPIC 👏
kingallahslave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadia_lahori

thts realy sad n stupid when muslim or pakistani girls give thier photos on social net working sites like face book or orkut all u girls out thier ITS NOT SAFE so be realy care full N THANK U BROTHER FOR POSTING SUCH A USEFUL TOPIC 👏

yes,It is bad.....

Specially the Girls who having Boy Friend/Love ,
they must be very carefull,Never Allow ur BF take ur pictures....
never give them,or leave on there computer.

mostly done by such peoples...and once you are online.
you can't stop earning Bad Deeds for ur self.

think million time before publishing pictures online....or giving pics to ur BF ..

that peoples Insult ISLAM ,make fun of Words of Almighty and prophet ... by saying see the islam follower girls.

It will shame for a person,if he / she is reason of insult of there own religion.

muslim girls ki ek galti,hamare sir sharm se jhuka deti hai.

when they says ,see ur sisters in islam.how they r doing bad acts under hijab....

i have seen such bad acts of girls,i can't explain here....

bade afsos,toote hue dil ke sath we accept that yes,our few sisters acts this way!

personally when i see a girl wearing Hijab/naqab,i feel proud and i wish to say everyone,see these r our sisters in Islam....

but when one sister do mistake,miss use hijab/naqab.

sir,sharm se jhuk jate hein.we can't speak that time.just we listen the insult words against my religion,prophet,and for sisters...

so,sisters think before u take a step.

sometime satan also divert sisters from wearing Hijab.....see how

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2009/03/18/dont-wear-hijab-you-will-look-ugly-wisper-of-satan/

if nayone is hurt from above words,i'm sorry !
but above things are truth...

==========================================
i'm not saying anything about having boyfriend,its a person personal topic.
my involvement in such topic is wrong!
kingallahslave thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadia_lahori

THIS ARTICLE IS OLD ISSUE.....

BUT THE NEW THREAT WILL SHOCK YOU ! just wiat 2 ,3 days....

sadia_lahori thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingallahslave

THIS ARTICLE IS OLD ISSUE.....

BUT THE NEW THREAT WILL SHOCK YOU ! just wiat 2 ,3 days....

ill WAIT for tht one .N yeah girls let thier bfs make thier vidos n then once they brake up with thier bf thier bf will give thier nude vidoes or pics on net to take revenage although this BF GF cullture is not for us muslims its westren culture N U ALL MUSLIM GIRLS UR ABUSING UR OWN SELF BY DOING SUCH STUF soo stay away from such stuf these things r not for us i have seen discuting comments by teen age boys on net like''larkiyan loly pop ki tarhan hoti hain use karo phaink do'' now how chep is tht
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JazakAlllah for giving this info . very dangerous to use photos on net but i dont understand why girls do this.they dont have mind .Thanks to Allah maine koi photo net per use nai ki hue .