oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I keep mum-here goes the update:

-The scene starts from yesterday-Aadesh turns around and sees Sneha and says her name. Urmi takes what he says as meaning that Sneha was his first love. She turns around to where Aadesh is looking and sees Sneha. She starts to tell Sneha about Aadesh and Aadesh keeps stalling and cutting Urmi off. Urmi tries to talk over Aadesh but Aadesh literally hides Urmi behind him and keeps her from talking to/telling Sneha. Sneha is curious-Aadesh tells Sneha he was telling Urmi about how he did a lot of mischief when he was little. Urmi tries to talk over him but can't. He is flustered and asks Sneha why she had come there-Sneha is amused and tells him he had asked for a file so she had come to give it. He has this little-kid guilty look on his face and takes the file. Sneha tells them she thinks she interrupted something (LOL yes you did) and she will let them carry on and leaves. Aadesh starts flipping through the file and Urmi yells at him for stopping her. She yells she will go tell Sneha and runs out with Aadesh running after her desperately. (This scene was HILARIOUS for Vishal's expressions-seriously the man was caught in a tight spot with this one.)

-Aadesh runs out downstairs and Kripa stops him asking where he's running-he tells her after Urmi (about time if u ask me!!!). Kripa tells him Urmi had rushed by saying something like she will tell Sneha the secret first and then tell everyone else.

-Urmi rushes outside to where Sneha is in the garden looking up at the sky. Urmi is thinking about telling Sneha and Aadesh rushes in behind. Sneha asks Urmi what she wanted to tell her. Urmi keeps starting to tell Sneha but stalls as Aadesh stands close to Urmi begging her not to say anything. Urmi eventually gives into Aadesh's pleas and runs off saying she will tell Sneha after. Sneha walks up to a relieved Aadesh and asks what Urmi had to tell as she knows Urmi never lies and Aadesh has no secrets from her (yeah right honey). Aadesh is flustered and has a flashback (these are getting old now) of when he had gone to confess to Sneha and she had broken his heart. He manages to cover up and tells Sneha Urmi was playing and Aadesh was just playing along with her. Sneha tells Aadesh Urmi is cute and Aadesh too hesitatingly agrees she is cute.

-Urmi rushes into her room and Kripa is already there-the two rejoice over their mini-victory on this mission. Kripa tells Urmi they will have to work on Aadesh and pace the mission at a slow and steady pace-she tells Urmi his getting scared today of Urmi revealing the truth is proof that somewhere in there there is still love for Sneha. (Kinda makes me sad for Urmi who I don't think understands what she's gotten herself into.)

-Next morning Aadesh rushes out asking if breakfast is ready. Neelam walks into his room once he has left and takes the diary/photos that Kripa and Urmi had been looking at the day before. She takes it back to her room and is sitting and reading his diary. Tarun is getting ready and curiously watches Neelam from afar who is very caught up in whatever she is reading.

-Kripa and Urmi are walking towards the cupboard to get the diary/photos out again. Meanwhile Tarun asks Neelam what she is reading with such interest that it's shut her up. Neelam is startled and asks him why he came in without knocking. Tarun asks since when he has to knock to come into his own room. Neelam is still flustered and taunts Tarun about how the day isn't too far from when Sneha takes over his business. Tarun is annoyed and tells her to do whatever she wants but to keep her useless mentality to herself and leaves. Neelam says she will do exactly what she wants. In the other room Urmi goes to grab the diary/photos but realizes they are not there. Both Kripa and Urmi are shocked-surprised.

-Neelam decides that if Sneha knows what Aadesh thinks about her she will never come close to him again and in turn it will flop Kripa-Urmi's plan. She walks into Sneha's room and lays the diary on her bed and leaves.

-Aadesh and Sneha catch Urmi-Kripa off guard in the living room. Urmi and Kripa try to cover up the fact that they were talking secretly about something-Urmi accidently slips that they are tired of looking for what they had lost. Aadesh and Sneha are amused and confused and Aadesh asks what they had lost. Kripa tells him it's nothing and Aadesh saying he is tired goes to his room. Sneha too is going to her room when Urmi asks if she can join her-Sneha smiles and says 'of course'. Urmi rushes in after Sneha and asks her to tell her about her marriage. Sneha smiles and tells Urmi about how she and Sameer had an arranged marriage etc. Urmi meanwhile notices the diary on Sneha's bed and is shocked.

-Tarun is sitting in his bed stressed out with his business related matters. Neelam too is pacing the room thinking about her plan and what she wants to happen in the coming days-embarrass Sneha, have her leave the house, etc.

-Sneha notices Urmi's face and asks what she is looking shocked about. Urmi denies saying nothing-Aadesh walks in changed into his kurta (can I add he looks really handsome in those white kurtas) and asks Urmi what is the matter. Sneha tells him it's nothing and Urmi had been asking abt Sameer. Aadesh notices Sameer's picture that Sneha is holding and tells Urmi that to this day he had not seen Sameer and is finally seeing him. (Ah finally an Aadesh who is much more interested in Urmi then Sneha!!!) Urmi meanwhile isn't really paying attention as she's worried about the diary. Sneha notices what Urmi is looking at and picks it up wondering whose it is. Aadesh meanwhile is smiling and looking towards Urmi when Sneha flips through the diary and tells Aadesh it is in fact his diary. He turns and looks at Sneha startled.

Preview: An angry Aadesh is at his office on the phone calling to have Tarun sent to his office-just then Tarun walks into Aadesh's cabin-he tries to tell Aadesh something who flings the file towards him and asks if he did this and to answer in 'yes' or 'no'. Tarun looks on guilty.

-------------

Really don't think Sneha would care as she hasn't ever loved Aadesh and she never will. It's pretty apparent. Clearly Aadesh isn't over it on his part though with those flashbacks all the time. Don't think either Kripa or Neelam's plan will succeed. Sneha is the least interested in Aadesh romantically and Neelam is never going to manage to get Sneha kicked out. If anything in the process Kripa is going to probably end up distancing Aadesh and Sneha and bring Aadesh and Urmi closer.Edited by oddgalout - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abudhabi thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update dear!๐Ÿค—

I'll try to be back on Monday and update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor๐Ÿ˜Š
vigilantes_girl thumbnail

Oddgal--

Do you think that the creatives don't want Sneha to have romantic feelings for A? Or is the contrast between Sneha and Urmi going to eventually lead to an AU pairing?

Sigh. You seem slightly optimistic. I haven't been watching the show lately, just reading your updates. :( Too many papers to write, and no patience for a plotless show. Just hope it turns out to be as we wish...  

oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vigilantes_girl

Oddgal--

Do you think that the creatives don't want Sneha to have romantic feelings for A? Or is the contrast between Sneha and Urmi going to eventually lead to an AU pairing?

Sigh. You seem slightly optimistic. I haven't been watching the show lately, just reading your updates. :( Too many papers to write, and no patience for a plotless show.Just hope it turns out to be as we wish...

Optimistic? Yes. But a foolish optimist at that. Ya I really feel Sneha is completely and totally for Sameer. She kind of reminds me of Sridevi's character as Pallavi in Lamhe. I don't think in all these years she has ever thought of Aadesh in that way-before she married, after she married and currently. He on the other hand was apparently so into her that the same feelings have re-surfaced after all these years and are hard to brush off. Part of it though just seems like his need to be on good terms with her. He wasn't at ease with her absolutely despising him-now that they are civil with each other he comes off as a lot more content and actually has time for Urmi again. Of course I'll never let Aadesh's character live down the downfall over the the last couple of weeks. But it probably won't be too surprising if alongside Kripa's plan and Neelam's plan Sneha decides to start one of her own that undermines Kripa's efforts. She'll probably take this liking for Urmi-put two and two together-realize Urmi is Aadesh's future and work on bringing them together. Reminding Aadesh that while he had Urmi by his side all this while she was alone and he shouldn't take for granted what he has. Do I like that track? Umm not all.

Though I'll admit-I didn't enjoy the episodes this week at all. Watched them solely to update-today's had the only scenes I enjoyed all week. Two scenes-one where the episode starts today with Aadesh fumbling and hiding Urmi behind him and the last scene where his diary is caught in the wrong hands.Edited by oddgalout - 15 years ago
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx a lott

saba