Mayank's injury changes MJHT track (new article)

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Mayank's injury changes MJHT track (new article)
Arjun's injury changes the MJHT track

Arjun Bijlani, who plays Mayank in Mile Jab Hum Tum (Star One), dislocated his left shoulder recently while shooting for a fight sequence. And surprisingly, the injury forced the creative team to change the plot of the serial.

The actor tells us, "Because of the ligament tear on my left shoulder, my doctor has advised me to tie a sling throughout, I cannot even shoot without it. Due to this, they have even changed my track. Now, I've got injured on the show and hence I am tying the sling."

The mishap took place at Kamaalistan Studio on Sunday evening. Arjun explains, "During a fight sequence, I suddenly realised that my left shoulder came out and I was in pain. I waited for about 5-10 minutes and continued to shoot. But then again it snapped. Slowly, the pain increased and that is when I told the production guys to call for a doctor. But being a Sunday, they couldn't arrange for one."

He tells us about the sequence, saying, "Mayank, Nupur and Chironjee step out of a restaurant after having lunch and a group of rowdy bikers start teasing them. One of the goons teases Nupur and hurts her. Mayank loses his cool and then there is this fight sequence."

The actor only managed to see a doctor the following day. He says, "The doctor told me that there is a ligament tear and the bone has chipped off. As of now, he has given me some medicines, advised me to tie a sling and treat the area with ice. If I don't heal after 3 weeks, I will have to go for surgery. If I do heal, I will have to start with physiotherapy."

Apart from all this, Arjun has been advised not to lift his injured arm too much and he is not allowed to drive. At home, his mom takes care of him. He says, "My mom helps, even when it comes to putting on my T-shirt. For the rest of the things, my servant is there."
http://forum.indya.com/showthread.php?t=122546

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aabha.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh!!!!!!!!poor arjun.....😭😭😭
poori1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey sanober, this topic already posted.... anywaz it felt gud 2 read agn.....
Iqraimran thumbnail
poor.....hope he get well soon
peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pls arjun get fully recovered n den do d shoot
get well soon
devilofkindness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh mann ......pray for arjun .....get well soon ....
_Payuu_ thumbnail
yaaaa it has been posted b4
but never mind
i am reallyyyyy veryyyy sad for mayurians and ofcourse arjun
he is sooooooooo brave yaar