7834 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
HELLO FRNDS i want to inform some important issue...
as we know how many darbar in pakistan ppls went their and commit shirk by seeking help from dead persons wel dont call me wahan or any thing i m only muslim...
as we know faous darbar in lahore is data darbar(ASTAGHFIRULLAH) plz say only ganj baksh darbar..bcoz meainig of data is deny wala..its mean that we say that this saint is deny wala..as we know Allah only give us..Allah k siwa koi hmari dwa qabool nh kar sakta so plz woh bechary toh foat hain woh hmain kya dain gy..dyny wala sirf or sirf Allah hai isliye shirk sy bachain or Allah ka kurb hasil karain..
and second 1 plz dont greet mary christmas bcoz chritians celebrate on birth of jesus (PBUH) they think tht he is son of GOD the belive that on that day son of God was born..or apko pata hai k Alah ny farmaya hai QURAN MAIN "JIS NY YEH KAHA K ALLAH NY BETA JNA HAI USNY ALLAH KO GAALI DI" iska matlab hm hapy christmas keh kar (NAOzBILLAH) Allah ko gali dyty hain..
i think on this form many muslims are here herefore i posted here so if any non find it stange plz dont mind it...hope u guyz will stay away from sirk...coz shirk ki waja sy hmain sirf hell he milay gi or kuch nh..dwa hai Allah tala sab ko JAnnat ata farmaye Ameen Suma ameen..
take care
Alah hafiz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace_islam

HELLO FRNDS i want to inform some important issue...

as we know how many darbar in pakistan ppls went their and commit shirk by seeking help from dead persons wel dont call me wahan or any thing i m only muslim...
as we know faous darbar in lahore is data darbar(ASTAGHFIRULLAH) plz say only ganj baksh darbar..bcoz meainig of data is deny wala..its mean that we say that this saint is deny wala..as we know Allah only give us..Allah k siwa koi hmari dwa qabool nh kar sakta so plz woh bechary toh foat hain woh hmain kya dain gy..dyny wala sirf or sirf Allah hai isliye shirk sy bachain or Allah ka kurb hasil karain..

take care
Alah hafiz

ofcource,how can a dead man can give any thing...and the most imp if few muslims think doing this is ok,then why not going and asking on prophet muhammad(pbuh) grave....

becoz its not allowed,a dead man cann't give anything....

worship Allah SWT.the protector,the giver,lord of this world.

[quote]

and second 1 plz dont greet mary christmas bcoz chritians celebrate on birth of jesus (PBUH) they think tht he is son of GOD the belive that on that day son of God was born. [/quote]

SON OF GOD

if he is the son,who is the father ? father is GOD.... who is that GOD ?????
well,they also say Jesus is GOD.if jesus is GOD,where is the first GOD.....
it means they says there are 2 GOD.

Why Jesus didn't said Worship me,why he said Worship GOD....??

[quote]
apko pata hai k Alah ny farmaya hai QURAN MAIN "JIS NY YEH KAHA K ALLAH NY BETA JNA HAI USNY ALLAH KO GAALI DI"
[/quote]

may be i'm wrong,but i think,
when ever we put the saying of allah,
we must use te same words and syntax given in Quran...

i think changing his words,in our own words may credit some bad deeds in our accont....

this is just a sujjestion,may be i'm wrong....

7834 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingallahslave

ofcource,how can a dead man can give any thing...and the most imp if few muslims think doing this is ok,then why not going and asking on prophet muhammad(pbuh) grave....

becoz its not allowed,a dead man cann't give anything....

worship Allah SWT.the protector,the giver,lord of this world.

[quote]

and second 1 plz dont greet mary christmas bcoz chritians celebrate on birth of jesus (PBUH) they think tht he is son of GOD the belive that on that day son of God was born. [/quote]

SON OF GOD

if he is the son,who is the father ? father is GOD.... who is that GOD ?????
well,they also say Jesus is GOD.if jesus is GOD,where is the first GOD.....
it means they says there are 2 GOD.

Why Jesus didn't said Worship me,why he said Worship GOD....??

[quote]
apko pata hai k Alah ny farmaya hai QURAN MAIN "JIS NY YEH KAHA K ALLAH NY BETA JNA HAI USNY ALLAH KO GAALI DI"
[/quote]

may be i'm wrong,but i think,
when ever we put the saying of allah,
we must use te same words and syntax given in Quran...

i think changing his words,in our own words may credit some bad deeds in our accont....

this is just a sujjestion,may be i'm wrong....

no u are right i will give refrence next time