oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Here it goes for today (oh and please if someone can remind me again why it's called 'Aathvan Vaachan'):

-Urmi's parents are back home and walking in. Rama suggests that they talk to Aadesh directly but Shashtriji tells her that Kripa knows best how to approach the matter with Aadesh-if they were to talk to him it may mess matters up. He then asks how Urmi is as she spent time Urmi. Rama hesitates but he tells her he knows that Urmi was faking it. Rama suggests they tell Kripa but Shashtriji tells Rama he would rather Urmi realize it and confess/apologize to Kripa herself. (Is it really all that a big deal???)

-Aadesh and Sneha are walking down the road and there are flashbacks shown of old times (some song is playing in the background). Sneha tells Aadesh she had told him to not give a lift-he tells her he too had told her they would stay back in the hotel. Both are a bit annoyed with the other (story of their life apparently---lol 25 crore ka land khareed ne ke baad ghar waapas pedal jaana paad raha hain). Sneha gets tired after some time and sits down on a tree stump on the side of the road. Aadesh meanwhile stands on the road nearby. He keeps trying to flag down a car but to no luck and gets frustrated. Sneha then gets up to try an older Parsi couple stops to help them. Without even asking where they want to go or anything of the sort they just offer a ride-Aadesh and Sneha get in the car. As they are driving the Parsi couple discuss how they had proposed during their young days-Aadesh and Sneha listen on amused in the back seat. They then ask if Aadesh and Sneha are husband-wife-at this both are startled and look at each other. Sneha corrects them and tells them they are not married. She also denies them being friends. Aadesh tells them they had gotten stuck on the road and are headed to Mumbai. The aunty suggests to drop them before Pune and they can manage from there. She then tells them that seeing them as they are they look like they some have old-deep relationship. It is up to them to make their relationship work. Uncleji tells them that they've been given the opportunity and should make the best of it.

-The aunty/uncle drop off Aadesh and Sneha somewhere that looks like the middle of no where again. Before leaving the aunty gives some more words of wisdom to Sneha and then they head off.

-Kripa is at home worried trying to call. Ahuja comes and tells her that even those at the bidding event have tried to look for Aadesh and Sneha but to no avail. Urmi is listening in on all this looking worried (see it's like I said-now it's spying like the saas-bahu sagas ;-) ).

-The lone rangers are walking once again and Aadesh says all at home must be worried and they should phone them. Sneha taunts him about the phone. He says as soon as they find a phone they will call them first. (Wouldn't it make sense to call them and have them send a car?) They walk up to a hotel manager in the parking lot of the hotel and Aadesh asks for two rooms. The manager wonders why two and Aadesh asks him if he has a problem with that. The manager says of course not and sends them towards hotel reception. As they are walking away the manager taunts how these rich people take two rooms but then spend the night together in one. This irks Aadesh and he takes on the manager trying to punch him. Sneha pulls him off and Aadesh drags her off from there.

-Tarun is pacing in his room worried about Aadesh's well-being. Neelam taunts him saying he shouldn't be-they probably wanted to spend the night away (together). Tarun is disgusted and Neelam suggests that she's seen there is something between Aadesh and Sneha. Tarun gets irritated and asks her up to keep quiet as he's already stressed out as it is.

-Aadesh and Sneha are roaming once again and she questions why he beat the manager up. He goes to tell her and stops. She tells him she's tired of walking and he reminds her of how she didn't want to stay in a hotel in the first place. (How were they planning to pay for the hotel?) Sneha is worried as it's about to get dark and they've no where to go. Aadesh notices a dharamshala and suggests they try there. Aadesh goes up to the front desk and asks for a room. The uncle behind the desk is surprised as rich people usually don't stay there. He asks if they will manage in such a place. Sneha tells Aadesh that he is right they should've stayed at the nice hotel. Aadesh tells her they can't stay there. They ask for two rooms and insist on it but there is only one room available. Aadesh agrees to it and Sneha is annoyed but has no choice. The uncle asks for money and Aadesh gives his watch telling him it's expensive and to simply give him a thousand rupees for it. The uncle asks if it's stolen material-Aadesh asks if they look like robbers to him. The uncle responds that looks can be deceiving. Eventually he agrees to it and gives Aadesh a thousand rupees. (I think that watch is Vishal's fave-worth over a lakh and a half---trading in it for a thousand on the show.)

-Urmi is worried about Aadesh and rings him up. The guy who stole Aadesh's car picks up the phone. Urmi tries to talk to him but realizes it's not Aadesh but someone else who has Aadesh's phone. The guy tells Urmi to never call on that number again. Urmi feels guilty about the whole situation and reflects on how she schemed to send Aadesh and Sneha away.

Preview: Aadesh is annoyed with the room and is complaining to the dharamshaala people about it.
Edited by oddgalout - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thak you for the update.  Seems like a boring episode.  It would have been cute if Urmi was with him instead of Sneha.  I am already imganining how funny and cute it would have been. 
oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonal75

Thak you for the update. Seems like a boring episode. It would have been cute if Urmi was with him instead of Sneha. I am already imganining how funny and cute it would have been.

Oh me too-it would've livened up all the whole episode. She lights up the screen when she's on and in the process she brings out the 'kid' in Aadesh too. This whole thing looked so forced and in the process was boring.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

First of all this Rama really irritates me a lot.
Only one room available was so predictable. Typical movie style.

sonal75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First time I am not mad that the satelittle is not back.  My kids are happy because I spend mopre time with them.  I still have hope for this show but if A and S get married no more for me to see this and more time for the kids.  It is sad because my kids did see this with me but they only liked Urmi parts and rest was too boring for them since they do not understand hindi. 
Nikasha. thumbnail
Why thank you! I'm actually surprised you posted today's update, because I'm more than willing to do it today. 

Thank you sooo much!🤗

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aww ... really thanxx for the lovely update
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx a lott

saba
premsONLYmine thumbnail