Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Make-over time for Anuj Sachdev

Things haven't gone quite as planned for Anuj Sachdev after he quit Sabki Laadli Bebo, as the currently out-of-work actor doesn't have any other show on TV to boast of.

However, Anuj isn't brooding about his forced hiatus. Instead he's busy honing his acting skills, working out on his body, and pursuing his other passion — dancing. "I am finally learning Salsa, which is something I've wanted to do since a long time. I've also enrolled for acting classes to polish my skills and yes, I'm working out religiously." And Anuj insists he isn't missing the small screen exactly.

"I did get an offer to host the show Emotional Attaychar, but things didn't work out. But in the meanwhile I have done several ads and even an international fashion tour in which I was the only Indian model. It was a proud moment."

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Industry mourns Renuka's demise
Buzz up!

Television industry was hit by the sad news of the demise of actress Renuka Bondre. The actress died on the fateful night of July 15th due to a massive heart attack at around 10:15 pm. All her near and dear ones including actors who had worked with her are still in a state of shock.

Remembering her, actress Nupur Alankaar says, "I have never worked with her but I met her while auditioning for the character of Chachi from Dulhann. We both auditioned for the same role but somehow I always felt that she was the ultimate choice for the character as she fit the bill perfectly. She landed up with the role and was appreciated for her acting. She was a positive person and full of life. I knew she was suffering from diabetes and we used to share tips on keeping the insulin level under control."

Bondre's co-actor from Dulhann, Sharad Malhotra says, "I got a call in the morning informing me about her demise and I couldn't believe what I heard. She has a 'forever smiling' face. She had a fabulous smile and would smile over all the problems and issues. She was full of life. She had gone through troubled times in the initial phase of her career. Her financial condition started improving from the last couple of years. She was very friendly. Her character was Chachi and I would always address her as Chachi off camera too. We would crack jokes and laugh all the time. She's a perfect example of all those people who go through such rough time but brave through it with a smiling face. May her soul rest in peace."

Renuka was in her mid 30's and was also seen in STAR Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo and Sahara One's Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Industry-mourns-Renuka%E2%80%99s-demise&xfile=2010/July/News_20100717_32

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Actress Renuka Bondre's sad demise

16 July 2010 | 1:10pm 140 Comments

The entire team of Star Plus serial Bebo is depressed to lose a very talented actress and human being from amongst them…

Renuka Bondre who was been seen in Star Plus serial, Sabki Laadli Bebo enacting a very chirpy, funny role of Bebo's elder sister in law, respired her last breath yesterday night.

According to our source " The news of her demise just came as a shocker for everyone because she was shooting till evening and she was just in her mid 35's and suddenly last night she got an attack and the entire team is going today to her place for a condolence meet. It is more saddening for the team of Bebo because her future track was getting very strong and interesting."

When contacted, Amrit aka Anuj Sachdeva in a sad tone said, "Yes just received a text last night and it's saddening. She was a very sweet person and was still shooting for the serial and I'll surely be going for the condolence meet."

We also contacted, Bebo aka Shivshakti Sachdev as she was unavailable her father talked to us and replied, "Yes we got the news last night and it's depressing to lose such a sweet person and actress."

We just pray that may her soul rests in peace.

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7234

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi Dholakia dating Anuj Sachdev?

Urvashi Dholakia is known to live life on her own terms. Single parent to two teenage boys, Urvashi had never cared for what the world had to say about her.

After splitting with music composer Sandeep Chowta, rumours now suggest that the beautiful actress is dating Bebo guy Anuj Sachdev.

Informs our source, ''They were spotted together at the recently held STAR Plus' party where they had launched their new logo. The two had come together to the party too. I wouldn't know about the current status as I am not in touch with them.''

Affirming the buzz, ''The two are dating each other and their close friends are aware of their relationship.''

Despite repeated attempts we couldn't reach Anuj. we even sent him a text message but he didn't revert. We didn't want to disturb Dholakia as apparently her father is unwell and yes, the actress is by his side.

Over to you Urvashi and Anuj.
ifoundhappiness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anuj Sachdeva back to Sabki Laadli Bebo..

19 August 2010 | 10:35am 35 Comments

The latest update on Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo is that Amrit comes back from the dead, and will have a new look to sport..

Anuj Sachdeva who played the lovable Amrit in Star Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo had left the show as he did not find his role to be meaty. However, the actor is staging a comeback, and Amrit will be shown alive in the coming episodes.

The story track will see a major twist with Amrit being alive.

Our source tells us, "Amrit will be shown to be kept in a hideout by Virendra (Yajuvendra Singh). Amrit has been tortured all the while, as a result of which he has lost his mental stability. The guy will be shown in a very shabby state, with an unshaven and weak look. He will not remember anything about him, but will just keep uttering the name of Bebo. The track ahead will focus on Amrit's tragic phase, and how he goes about getting back to his family".

We hear that the pair of Anuj Sachdeva and Shivshakti Sachdev was being missed by viewers, so much so that they started requesting the channel to bring back Anuj into the show.

Our khabroo further tells us, "Anuj had lot many offers in his kitty. He had two shows on Sony, Sagar Arts' Vrat Kathayein and Cinevistaas' upcoming show. However, Anuj decided to take up something on Star Plus. As of now, he will be making a comeback to Sabki Laadli Bebo. He will soon be seen playing the lead in one of Star Plus' upcoming shows that will go on floor next month".

When contacted, Anuj confirmed the news to TellyBuzz saying, "Yes, I am back to Bebo due to public demand. You need to watch to know how I come back".

With regards to another show on Star Plus, Anuj said, "I have lots of dates to give for a new show. I am on the lookout for a nice role".

Anuj has already started shooting, and his entry sequence will be aired this week….

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Amrit unplugged Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Amrit aka Anuj Sachdeva of STAR Plus' Sabki Laadli Bebo, had left the show as he didn't find his role meaty enough. However, the actor is making a comeback and will be seen on the show. He speaks to us about his comeback and his favourite things.

You are back as Amrit in Bebo, on public demand. How does it feel?
I think it's good for any actor that the public wants them back. I want to thank my fans for their support and love. The plus is that the producers have told me that my character can be developed.

What's the track going to be?
It would be completely different, as in the show I would be Amrit only but with different look as after the accident I was kidnapped by Vijender. Here I will be silent. I can't tell you much about the track because it will spoil the fun.

How has your entry been planned?
It is very dramatic. Earlier they were not showing my face but now my face will be shown. My look is similar to Salman Khan's look in Tere Naam.

How will your entry affect the story line?
It will affect tremendously because Bebo is busy in her own life as she is with Vijender's brother and it would be interesting when we meet.

What did you do during your break?
I did a few ads. I got a few offers, but I am glad that I'm back with STAR Plus.

Tell us some unknown facts about you.
I'm a child at heart. I'm very laidback and chilled out. I love to workout. I love reading anything by Robin Sharma. I write a diary about people I meet. Also, I love cooking.

What are you most passionate about?
I am passionate about dancing. Recently, when I was on a break, I signed up for salsa. Also I love to meditate.

What is the craziest thing that you've done?
I remember when I was in Delhi doing an NIIT course, I used to wear blue lenses and all my friends used to get fascinated with my blue eyes and they used to call me Blue boy for six months. Then on the final day, my friends discovered that I was wearing lenses.

Share an interesting incident with a fan
There was a fan who used to stand outside my gym. It was quite scary.

What Kind of girl will you fall for?
Being Punjabi, I am very fond of girl wearing Kajal in her eyes. I want a typical Punjabi kudi, who is a blend of western and traditional values. She should be full of life.

How would you define yourself?

Simple. That's it.
DL: http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Amrit-unplugged&aid=2036

One thing I would never discard
Actors are known to be particular about their belongings and they take extra care of their prized possession. They would never part away from them and will keep them safe till eternity. Celebrities talk about that special thing which they are very particular and fond of.
Anuj Sachdeva: I bought this square-shaped white marble when I was 11 years old from Manali. I have kept it with me since then. I believe that if you are indecisive about something in life and you hold something that's dear to you, you get your answers to the query which always turn out to be fruitful for you.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=One-thing-I-would-never-discard&aid=2032
s_a_m thumbnail

Dream destination
Neha Maheshwri/Hill Road Media

Erratic shooting hours hardly leave you with anytime and actors always complain of insufficient time for themselves. But it doesn't cost to dream. Our telly stars too dream of a long holiday. Their daily shoot doesn't allow him but they still dream of going out of town escaping from hectic schedules. Read to know what is our favourite stars' dream destination.
Vineett Kumar: It's rather my dream destination. I would love to go for my honeymoon to Switzerland for it's beautiful landscapes and snowfalls.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Dream-destination&aid=2004
Edited by s_a_m - 14 years ago
s_a_m thumbnail
Anuj Sachdeva who's track as Amrit was cut short in Sabki Ladli Bebo has now been asked to return to the show.

And though Anuj has agreed, he hasn't given them too many dates this time around. "I'm quite attached to my character Amrit since it's my first show. But right now I am also keen to try out other offers that are in the pipeline. So I have given only few dates to this show. I am more keen to get into movies and hoping to anchor some shows. But this apart I must admit that it's quite a compliment to have your track back on. It's an altogether different look this time and it showcases a rather tragic phase in Amrit's life." Well, tragic it might be on screen, but off it, things are on an upswing for the actor.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Arjuns-new-look/articleshow/6380700.cms

s_a_m thumbnail
Weekend fun

Who doesn't like a good and lazy weekend? Everyone works hard for whole week and wait for the weekend. We asked celebs what they do usually on their weekends.
Anuj Sachdev- First of all we daily people don't get weekends. But whenever I got a day off I go and watch a play. If I get more time I flew back to Delhi to meet my parents. I also like to experiment with my cooking. This weekend I am working.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Weekend-fun&aid=2065