"Woh Suhaney Pal" Story Ends[ page-7]

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends,

'Woh Suhane Pal' is a story which is written on request of Jyothi my dear friend and reader. This story will not have any parts or episodes. I am going to post it at my speed  Lol and update the subject with the time and date. It's not very long nor very short. I .. So keep checking the page... I have always tried to write on something I haven't before with a slight difference in the way the story proceeds should I say the screenplay lol whatever it is this is an experiment in that respect. Hope u like that and the simple things in it.

This story is a story with normal simple situations. No major twist or turns but some instances and some thoughts in the process of a beautiful relationship..

The leads of this story are Devesh & Pratima. Devesh played by Rajeev Khandelwal & Pratima played by Shweta Salve. Hope Jyothi U like it and hope u feel like reading the story with a smile on your face.

There is and always has been a huge support of friends and readers in making me write more stories here on IF? thanks dear Golu, Jyothi, Sara, Bini, Himani, Vandu, Naseem, Nimmi, Monika, Hina, Niti, Jodu, Rabia, Khubu, tumbin, Paru, Nimisha, Harika, Kittu, Nihita, ttimpy, Ravishingal, Juvz, Nida & San, Kat.

All the silent readers and friends Thank u so much for all the support...

Take care.. enjoy reading

Bhoomi

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Woh Suhane Pal

Pratima & Devesh enter the grand 50th  golden wedding anniversary celebration of their family friend Ashok's grandparents. Pratima & Devesh walk in and everyone's eyes gaze at the married couple who look made for each other.

Pratima & Devesh's marriage took place exactly five years back. The couple were dressed to kill and looked extremely wonderful. They didn't walk hand in hand but walked close and sat chatting with their friends. Everyone discussed how in these days marriage lasting for 50 days itself is a bit difficult; 50 years together is just so amazing. In these days with a stressful life its hard to imagine. Looking at Pratima & Devesh they feel they would be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary for sure as they are so calm composed & always understanding. Both Devesh and Pratima smiled. Both looked at each other and recollected the days passed by.

Woh Safar jo Sath hum chaley hain,

Woh dagar jo paar kar chukey hain,

Kya agey bhi ek dusrey ki taakat ban payengey,

Kya ek dusrey ke Dil mey utni hi mohobbat bhar payengey?

As they met....

Pratima a doctor by profession and Devesh a photographer met in a small village where Pratima was doing her training in rural medical checkup and Devesh clicking snaps for a exhibition on Rural India. Both met and in the first chat knew they were fond of each other. While leaving the village Pratima had looked at him with eyes full of sparkle wanting to hear him saying something more

and Devesh looked at her and was confused how to ask her , how to tell her and wasn't getting the courage to say 'take my number and can u give yours?'

Pratima had entered her bus with her colleagues and as she looked at him she was sad that he didn't want to meet her again. Devesh had entered the bus later and with everyone wondering why this chap entered the bus, he had said, ' I think You forgot something Pratima?' Pratima had wondered what she had forgotten and Devesh had gone ahead and given her a yellow flower? Pratima had smiled shyly and before she could ask or say he had said, ' Hey we became nice friends and this yellow colour flower isn't it beautiful just like U? ya not more than u , but why don't u carry it with u as a small gift from me. This flower will remain as beautiful as it is even after days pass by as the beauty of this flower is captured in this picture.

He gave the picture taken of the flower, which looked extremely well taken?  one of the best pics he had taken.. and behind the snap was his name , his number , his address and smile drawn? written.. 'Yellow is my favourite colour?'

Pratima had quietly accepted that flower and had called him up as she had reached home , given her number and started a friendship which carried on for a couple of years?

Ek lamha tha jab maanoo Hare ek baat tumhari dil ko sukun de jaati thi,

Har lamha tum sath rahoo yeh arzoo hotii rehti thi,

Mohobaat Ishq jaszbaa bayaan lavz nahi kar payengey,

Dosti shuru hue phir Ishq mey duubb kar pyaar mey bheeg jayengey?

When He proposed?

With friendship, there was another thing they were sure of and that was love for each other. They were possessive, and talked for hours with each other.. Pratima had felt shy always when he complimented at her, looking into his eyes she always felt she looked the most gorgeous and felt shy with that .. . Herself in his eyes felt like magic.. Wanting to be close so that they only see each other ? Devesh always said he doesn't has to look at the situation but her face to know the situation.. He knows by a mere glance at her what's happening in her heart her mind? he always knew exactly what she is wondering and ya he knew she loved him too? he loved her and he tried to show that in every opportunity.. Pratima didn't take that seriously as she wanted time to think before she says yes. Devesh would come at her hospital where she assisted a very noted Surgeon one of the best in his filed. She assisted in his research work too. Devesh was ever ready to come at any odd hour at her shift time to drop her at home , have a coffee together? they would love all the time spent together. Devesh had asked her to come and gift him something special on his birthday? Pratima knew he may propose she was nervous the more she thought the more nervous she was? feeling is this all happening in real or a dream, she is in love  she knows.. but everything happening so quickly? Pratima was excited too; she wore a yellow Saree that's Devesh;s favourite colour she knew.. and Devesh was so very glad to see her in the yellow Saree.. He had a candle light dinner with her? she gifted him a beautiful watch and a mobile with directional maps in it, which was a key in his work. Strolling down the lane while going back, Devesh asked her if he could hold her hand, Pratima had said 'yes' very softly as he had looked into her eyes with the affection  love she could see for her. He had held her hand and said, 'We do like each other that's what my heart tells me, I just don't like U as a friend but much more than liking my heart tells me it beats with ease when u r in front.  It breathes calmly when u smile and chat with me, it feels full of hope, happiness when U show through ur eyes U care and do like me. I wish I could  express what all I feel when you r with me, what all I feel when I think about u , see U, I can have only few words to say it that's I LOVE U?

Gave u yellow flower when we met for the first time, it captured our friendship. I feel U would accept this red rose to make our friendship stronger than any relationship by accepting this red rose my love for u..' Devesh had taken out a rose bud from his pocket and given her, Pratima was too shy and too happy as well. She couldn't hide her smile and Devesh was there sure she was going to accept the flower and he was just waiting for her to hold it in her hand and say yes... say I LOVE U and he wanted to take her in arms and kiss her with extreme happiness.

Pratima was taking her time and smiling but not saying a word. Devesh now was getting impatient? he held her other hand.. and went a bit more close to her.. Pratima was still shy but smiling and not saying a word? Devesh had said he is getting impatient, his heart beats would raise to extreme high point now? and acted as if he cant take the heart ache and is having pain in the heart. Pratima had got worried and got too close with her hand on his heart checking , while Devesh had fallen half way and Pratima over him holding him and he immediately got up and held her close and said with a cheeky smile held her waist? smiling? 'Yes  ? Yes it is? or Yes of course u want to say?. ' Pratima had smiled and said taking the red rose almost snatching from his hand and said, ' I will take this.. As red is MY favourit colour?' Devesh had asked her, ' U can say something more as well.. I love u so much n all that u must have prepared urself to say to me, ?' Pratima had blushed and said,,.. ' I haven't prepared anything like this.. U said and I accepted whatever u said, I do.. u know.. ' Devesh had tried to pull her close and make her say it with his face feeling how much he wants to hear those words from her side?.  Devesh said, ' Plzz' and she melted in a sec?  Pratima said,

' I know u r a great guy, a nice friend, a wonderful person.. and I feel this is all a dream? U r my prince charming of course. I love U.. and I don't want this dream to end.. I want to lead my life walking along with u all my life.. and want to die in ur arms.. ' she had cried and so did Devesh the tears were the happiness which words couldn't explain? as the pain of separation they couldn't bear of.. They wanted to love each other and never get separated not even by death?'

Pyaar karte hain, Haan Ek dusrey ko bayaan bhi kar chukey hain,

Iss Pal mey maanoo jannat paa liya hai,

Dil mey basaa kar tumhe Iss Pal ko yunhi rehney detey hain,

Har lamha tumhe ankho sey dekh dil mey Mohobat ko bhar letey hain...

When they got married ?.

Pratima & Devesh had a few problems in marriage with their parents a bit upset on both the sides. It was just a slight disappointment from both side of parents but they were not among those who will put their decision over their children. They said Yes, as their children were happy.

Pratima's parents wanted an Engineer or a doctor or a professionally  qualified guy to marry her, but a mere photographer they were not that overwhelmed with his qualification as such at that time. Devesh wasn't even that known in his field. Devesh's parents wanted a simple homemaker for their son who will handle and take care of him, as they knew how careless he is. They wanted a girl who would devote all her time to the family. Marry him so that the always roaming photographer gets sets to make a point to settle at one place but Pratima encouraged Devesh to go places for creative and best output and they knew Pratima wasn't going to devote that time to her family to them as well? 

Pratima and Devesh got married in a traditional wedding and looked in love in every glance of the wedding always looking at each other, smiling with vibrancy.

Introducing everyone at the reception to each other with warmth and full excitement.. Devesh and Pratima's happiness could be seen all through the time. Everyone had complimented them they looked made for each other...

They had the best wedding with everything in place as they wanted. Honeymoon they planned to go to Kerela. What a time they had visiting the site, walking hand in hand, Devesh had taught her how to click pics with his huge camera and Pratima had used all that while taking pics of Devesh as he was brushing or standing yawning in the morning. Devesh had to chase her to put that camera down and not waste the roll on this morning look... both had a naughty fight ending with both in bed with camera on the floor and they making love. Devesh was lazy and Pratima very particular with cleanliness, She would make him get up early while he wanted to laze in bed with her,

She would make him do Yoga and go to the temples, sit in the boat. Devesh would end up taking his nap on her lap, as they would sit in the boat. Those small naps were the most peaceful time he had in his entire life with water greenery around, his lovely wife kissing his forehead.

He sleeping like a baby not wanting to get up from her lap but cuddling her to also get cozy and enjoy ? All those tiny moments were romantic beautiful and made them to feel they can just look at each other and feel romance and feel how life is full of love? immense LOVE?

Saath ek dusrey key lipat key chukar  Prem ki varsha mey bheeg jatey hain,

Saason ki garmi dil ki narmi mey Ek dusrey ke Saaye sey ban jantey hain?

Love Pyaar yeh sirf ek ehsaas nahi Jeevan jeeney ka saar hai,

Jab koi tumhe tumsey jyada chahey to Jeevan sey hojata pyaar hai..

Days after honeymoon period?

After honeymoon was over the workload bombarded them. Pratima was too busy with her pending research work left, her patients and Devesh with his new projects chances to go abroad and meet acclaimed photographers, work with them and learn. He got many offers and he wanted to take his work seriously knowing he has to now grow and make a mark for him with a name for himself in this world of photography.

The creative work took all his time and attention.. Pratima and he would take the small minute's chatting online, talking on phone missing each other. Both always tried hard to make the other understand the situation and felt guilty they cant be close enough to each other. Both made each other feel better and always said we want each other to grow as individuals to succeed in life as well. They were ready to wait for a while before they could devote all their time to each other. When Devesh would be back, he would hear his parents saying Pratima can't give them time, saying for husband she doesn't get time how can she give time to her in-laws. Devesh would sideline these things. Pratima encouraged his work , gave her inputs her take on his work and encouraged him to work harder and always said she knows he is the best as there isn't anyone as amazingly talented and wonderful like him.

She though was tried, use to talk to him at his free time her time; that took away the few hours of her sleep that she needed so very dearly with long shifts at hospitals. Devesh would hear and feel he really feels like a King and a winner every time he hears such words with so much love for him by her. Devesh would send gifts via courier from that long distance to make her know he loves her through out. Pratima always treasured those gifts and always jumped with happiness after having them in hand. Pratima and her work made her to go to the hospital at odd times and many times she would stay at her mothers house as it was close to the hospital. Devesh would understand her and knew as a doctor they have their duties and with her research just finishing she cant give it up she has been working on it from almost 3 years.  Both knew they were getting cut off with what's happening in each other's life which was hurting them. Their love was the same but priorities were changing with Praitma knowing career at this point is so very much important as it is the moment of results and for Devesh too it was the start to making his foundation strong in getting international attention and acclaim with his presence and showcasing his work.. Both were busy but loved each other understood each other knowing both sailing in the same boat?  both did have difficult time with parents interfering and giving them advices not to do this, he may go elsewhere keep a watch on her or she may take u lightly. They would hear and let it not affect them.

Pyaar karna shayad aasaan ho par nibhana mushkil hota hai,

Pyaar mey ek dusrey pe vishvaas aur samjhna kitna jaruri hota hai,

Shaadi pyaar key damm sey nahi nibhti usmey saath aur samajhdari chahiye,

Samay ek jaisa nahi rehta usmey sey bhi Pyaar key pal batorney chahiye..

After 2 years of marriage…

Devesh work was set he even opened his office, but that added to more work and more responsibilities & as well as deadlines.

He had recently won a huge award for his photography work and that also gave him a huge contract with an international agency he was very happy with his work, his pay and it had built a lot of confidence in him. He did forget to take Pratima's name when he took that in hand, 'with this trophy in hand it feels magical' these were his words. Pratima though wanted to hear her name as he took that trophy in hand but knew might be out of anxiety excitement he didn't mention any names. Pratima's research work was over and she was busy with her hospital duties she was indeed working on having her own private clinic too. Both Pratima and Devesh loved each other the same way; may be more, both were very proud of  each other's success but the only sad part was they lost a lot of sharing and a lot of moments where they would have discussed or be there with each other. Pratima was busy with her work and in that course she had a miscarriage, she just was not aware that she was carrying, she came out having a shower that day and felt pain in the stomach and in no time she knew something is wrong with her she did understand it may be a miscarriage. Even before she could tell Devesh that she was expecting she had to inform him that she had a miscarriage. Devesh had asked her to take care and she herself is a doctor does he has to tell her what she should do .. he had asked her to give some time to herself and not get so soaked in her work. Devesh felt as a doctor she knows what and how to take care of herself but she was his wife and a woman, the emotional support was needed a mere thought of there was this baby of theirs and she couldn't even feel it and lost it in a moment had made her feel terrible. She wasn't a doctor at that time but just a normal woman wanting to feel her baby and felt upset why what went wrong no reason she had no reason in any medical books she got.

Devesh's physical presence at that time was very much needed to her but she wasn't a woman who could say 'I want U here..'.  She had taken in the pain of been alone at that moment and had hurt herself more with the pain that Devesh didn't feel like leaving everything aside and come here … before marriage he would understand with a mere glance at her the whole situation. Now he isn't here so no glance but with situation he can't have the understanding what she must be wanting from him. She never was demanding or showed her immense pain of missing him dearly at that time but that wound was always with her.  

Devesh never had a good equation with his in-laws he always felt everyone at her family looked down upon him, as he was not doing any white-collar job but a photographer who for them was a vagabond. With that attitude from them even he never felt like going out of his way and do anything to please them. Pratima's presence at her mother's house and wanting Devesh to be there at family functions was now a burden; he had stopped now from attending their functions. Devesh was hurt by Pratima's parent's behaviour but he was more upset that Pratima never felt he might be hurt…

At his place his parents weren't well and he felt Pratima should have taken note that sometimes she has to stop thinking about the whole world but just consider family he , his parents as her world and at least for few days make them feel how much love care warmth she has in her heart for him and his parents. He knew she HAS but wanted her to show it. He didn't want to fight with her on these issues and make her feel that he was trying to make her sit at home and not work. He felt she could misunderstand if he tried to explain her that. He felt Pratima should feel all these things by herself and do but was sad that she never had yet felt the need.

Love can't be the only saving grace in a marital relationship,

A bit of adjustment, showing u care is essential to sail in the ship,

When U feel, U love but it doesn't feel the same and there is difference,

Its so very much needed to sort them out; talk and give LOVE preference..

Five years after marriage…

With both having some wound open in their hearts they both started drifting in terms of conversation, behaviour and showing an attitude of ' I am not going to be always that loving caring until u don't realize where u r wrong.' Both didn't discuss on the actual issue but on small things and fought wanting to show anger on situations like why u didn't send an sms why U didn't call me back.. They fought on silly things trying to make each other know the pain but not understanding what was happening.. their love seemed so lost … sleeping on the same bed they were noting the hours they had spent the whole day and getting frustrated that the other partners priorities r changing and love is nowhere… The moment of togetherness while eating or having tea was spent with gazing at the newspaper, scrolling the inbox on the mobile.. The silence in that time was enough note that both had no wish to make their life interesting and change the boring standard of life , the boring chat of where is the key, when will u be back and did mom n dad arrive .. all made them know a dull day with no want to cherish any moment now. Birthdays , anniversaries seemed a formal announcement to the year added , another day where each other felt more hurt knowing they haven't felt any intimacy, any feeling to get romantic and do something for each other.  They didn't want to try as they had some open wounds which both kept pinching… why he doesn't feel my pain the same way Pratima wondered and .. Why doesn't she shower her care love on me Devesh felt. Devesh had asked Pratima once to come at his office from there they could leave for a dinner together. Pratima walked into the office and Devesh saw her looking at the interiors of the office, she remarked,

Pratima: Oh u keep ur office so neat clean, but doesn't seem to like to keep our room in our home in such a beautiful condition…

Devesh was wanting to hear some input about the nice snaps dcor in the office but now her take on his habits seemed to make his mood bad which would never affect him before… he taunted her by saying,

Devesh: U really care about the room, the home we live in, U really spend that much time to look carefully where what is needed…

Pratima took that with shock, how could he talk as if she never bothered about their home. Pratima hurt by his remark quipped,

Pratima: I have cared all these years and when u haven't been in the city in the country how will u judge how much I have.. Have u cared what's needed to make our life beautiful ?

Devesh: I may be out of the city sometimes but when I have been in this city I have been in the house and spending my time with family, but u were not there to see that… U look into every dust on the window pane with glasses but when it comes to the dust on the romance & love in our life. U haven't thought of making it alive in our lives.. u do feel ur profession is ur world and we r the next in priority….

Pratima choked with anger said: My profession takes my time but I give my quality time to family, and I do need family, some one to care for me… and the ones for whom I care the most, where have u been when I needed U.. Don't u put the blame on me for the buried Love in our married life… I always tried but when have u remembered to celebrate my birthday or our anniversaries, u were busy with ur office work ur projects and ur success. I have been an ideal wife standing and smiling, supporting, encouraging and feeling proud but I haven't got anything to feel I am part of ur achievement ..  I am not happy,..

Devesh answered in return: I have no happiness as well … I have always supported ur work and ur dedication, when u already had hospital responsibilities ur research, now wanting to open clinic everything I have supported and felt good about ur achievement as well…but I have to say when it came to family life, my family my parents I have felt disappointed…

Pratima: Ur parents haven't said anything like that….

Devesh: They ask their son to give them time … u haven't been able to become their daughter in these 5 years….

Pratima: I have tried I have really.. u have never even tried to be a son to my parents always not wanting to go to their place, ignoring them and the functions….

Devesh: Do they care .. I don't want to start again…

They fought that day in the cabin and while Pratima left she had tears in her eyes … she loves him she knew and drifting away emotionally felt so sad. Devesh sat wondering.. He loves her but she doesn't even feel that way… Both had complaints a long list indeed. From that day their fights became very frequent, and one day they fought on each other profession… Devesh furiously saying creativity is not her know how and she doesn't understand how much efforts goes, how much one has to work,  how much peace of mind is needed , he is getting disturbed professionally too with her day to day behaviour… she has no interest left to be with him… Pratima countered saying, her profession is the most respected one and she has hundred of people with so much pain coming and so many times she has managed to help some get back ones life and sometimes helplessly seen  one breathing his last.. She has so many situations at work and with home turning into a much stressful place she doesn't seem to get a window where she can feel the breeze, the air to get her oxygen to get back to the next day.. She feels so much let down and low… her professional duties do get hamper with these things… Both felt terrible with feeling each other doesn't respect other's profession which wasn't acceptable for them. Now they would look into the every step where the other person had gone wrong and keep it in mind feeling the other doesn't deserve the love and care...

They did have a stressful 3 months and parents on both sides knew the marriage is on verge of collapse but they didn't try to bring them together may be wanting to believe that it was coming sooner or later they knew they had felt the decision of marriage itself was wrong…

In the five years at all the functions , exhibitions where they went in public they were the ideal couple, extremely poised , loved by all, danced in sink, calm and composed, no want to let the public get to know there life isn't to be seen with content any day.

Kaash Aisa hota ki hum yunh Pyaar naa kartey,

Iss tutey Dil ki Aahhh ko mehsus kartey Naa rehtey,

Kitna dil challi hai tumsey Marham chahat hai,

Tumhe hamari Jarurat hi nahi Dil yehi kehta rehta hai…

Present sitting chatting with friends relatives...

Pratima looked at Devesh and Devesh looked at her, she wasn't wearing yellow saree a slight thought came in his mind, which would have made him feel she wants him to be as romantic and loving as he was. She doesn't care anymore to make the romance be alive. A kiss on her cheek has become like a formal bye with no contact of the eyes, shoulders passing off in opposite direction. Pratima thought he hasn't held her hand and has never said something romantic to feel to have the romance alive in their relationship, to feel emotional to go into each other arms and cry the pain out…. But he has never felt like holding her hand and saying one more time… I LOVE U

As the relatives and friends say how good they look and made for each other. The confidence they have that these two can carry on with their relationship for as long as 50years, in their heart the thought had not made them feel better but had hurt them immensely. They had a fake smile but in their heart wondering what is wrong in their relationship. Both of them have issues which seems to be there even when they were going around it never mattered then but now after spending years why these issues seem like making them feel frustrated irritated… is the relationship loosing its shine , its grip .. CAN LOVE GET VANISHED? Both were also slowly afraid that the gap in their life can make someone else to fill in and take the other away.. they would brush off this thought but subconsciously were scared, insecured and knew if that happens it wont be a shock but a hammer straight on the heart with a sound of 'Its over.. U knew it , it was coming… didn't U' Both were terrified and so never tried to have a huge showdown not wanting to let everything end in one go of the heated argument not realizing ever that they need to bring out the frustration outside instead of burning in it all through …

Seeney mey Dard Ka tufaan ho to Ek ko pighal na hoga,

Aagey Badhkar Hath thamkar kuch kadam peechey chalna hoga,

Kya hua jo ek palke liye Galti maaff karkey bhuljaoo,

Pyaar ke agey Apni Ego ko thoda Jhukaoo…

Edited by bhoomikauttam - 15 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awwwww........My favorite pair !!Finally u posted the Fic...!
I adore Raj-Shveta  !!
The FF is sooo lovely !! Extremely well written like all of your other fics bhoomi !!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
Vandu
golu_1677 thumbnail
good to see u back.
u missed my name.
waiting for more.
Edited by golu_1677 - 15 years ago
~~~~ thumbnail
itsssss wonderful dear.... just amazing... u express each and everything sooo beautifully.. hats off to u😊

waiting for more... plzzzz update ASAP 😃
Edited by ~~~~ - 15 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome start thank you for writing miss your writing sweetie.
mad_lovee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

bas enna sa..bhoomi dear...yeh dil maangeeeeeeee more more more:p

Neways Nice starting....lage raho bhoomi babu..cheti cheti post karna next part..

Lov u,

Himani😊

nisisanjh thumbnail
Thats such a sweet way to start Bhoomi... simple n clean ...soft romance but  alluring.... n nice pics haan.....  hope the next part is bigger ....

Loveeeeeeeeed these awesome  lines,''

Ek lamha tha jab manoo har ek baat tumhari dil ko sukun de jati thi..
 Har lamha tum sath raho yeh arzoo hoti rehti thi...
Mohabbat ishq Zaszbaa bayaan lavz nahi kar payenge
Dosti shuru huyi phir ishq mein dubkaar pyaar mein bheeg jayenge,''                                                                                    

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

@ Hi Vandu dear... thanks dear to know u liked it..and these r ur fav couple.. oh ho... thats nice to know... WOh jyothi asked me so I thought come on let me write in... good to know u liked it... and yup will post next part soon...

@HI Golu dear... oh sorry yaar looks like i missed it.. though i did not forget at all i just felt i had written.. lol. but I will edit.. how can i do that with the girl who is a much bigger star for me than Rk himself. whoes my Hema malini ehehhe what say... so u enjoyign reading.. hope u like it dear.. will post more soon..

@ Monika dear... am so happy t get ur comment.. dear... I hope u like this one.. U missed my stories.. awww i have some porblemwiht my net and cant open this page to further update or else the update woudl be in speed.. anywyas.. will be posting soon.. Luv u lots.. tc

@ Himani dear... so u read the story.. chota lagaa areey yeh loong story nahi hai dear... hope u like this much whatevr it is..warna jyada likhu to u will fall asleep aur mujhe neennnii nahi dilani thi..lol.. chalo i will post more more for the lassi u r brignign for me..

@ Hey meri pyaari Sara .... Am so touched u helped me when i was in mess with this story not gettign posted.. so dear.. u like the snaps n\and the small bti sn pieces in the story.. hope u enjoy further too.. abotu the liens... hehehe there r many in this story.. hope what ever i manged to fill in u liek them...

golu_1677 thumbnail
thanks for adding my name.

this was Awesome. Its rare that both husband and wife understand each other so perfectly. Its good they gave freedom to each other. best were the gifts send by devesh so sweet of him.

Waiting for more.