Niki Aneja Walia Married?

ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey guys, is Niki Aneja Walia married, and if so, does anyone have a pic of her with her husband?  I heard that she married Sunny Walia....if that's true I want to see who the "lucky" guy is.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Hi... found a small pic of Nikki 'n hubby Sunny Walia
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh I never knew they she was married.
bollyfreak thumbnail
yeaah! i saw him....hes SO tall...hes a really nice guy too!
rads thumbnail
lovely pic. both of them look good together
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail

thanks queenbee.  for some reason my mom thought that the guy who played akram in that sony serial "Heena" was the husband cuz of the commercial she saw them in "sky plus travel" lol.  she was like the kids and him all look alike like they are married.  The picture shows that it is not him lol. 

thanks again for the pic!

memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExoticDivinity2

thanks queenbee.  for some reason my mom thought that the guy who played akram in that sony serial "Heena" was the husband cuz of the commercial she saw them in "sky plus travel" lol.  she was like the kids and him all look alike like they are married.  The picture shows that it is not him lol. 

thanks again for the pic!

That is exactly what I think I mean not that she is married to that guy but you know that Skypass Travel ad. Everybody look alike hahahhaa

soniki thumbnail
I have met and he is soooooooo handsome and he has a very sexy voice (He has this very sexy british accent as he is from UK( North London I think)) I'm not sure who is the lucky one him or her! they really look good together.
cutychet thumbnail

yea.. i came to know that she was married when she was called for the celebrity special in antakshri. Then i got to know her husband's name through good health show when she was telling her story about her accident and the consequences and how she brought herself out of the trauma. I feel she is really a strong person. then now, thanks to you, queenbee, i see her husband.

In short thanks, they look superb!

wanna know more abt her accident????

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nikki came on Galaxzee of Stars ----- her hubby was interviewed as well....