Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: kingallahslave

Assalam Alaykum,

I hope you all are in the best of health & iman inshallah.

Today I would like to share few moments with you,I hope you will also enjoy!
Well,as you all already know the reasons to run this website, i saw lots of articles showing low status of women in Islam.

I know that all those words are wrong,so i never thought to verify there words,and i never thought what's the status of women in those peoples(who run Anti-Islamic sites) religion,which insulting Islam.

today morning i was Optimizing my website with women relate contents in google.In this i found a link which really made me laugh.and i thought how its possible. such idiot peoples asking the status of women in ISLAM.why they are not looking in there own religion.

I'm talking JEWs ,Christians,Hindu's,let see good points !

In JEWS womens are not allowed to sit in front seat of Buses'.ha ha ha

common,i'm not joking brothers and sisters,they are really not allowed to sit,no matter what ever is condition of female.read below''

Very recently an incident made the news which involved a bus that specifically serves a community of Orthodox Jews. In this bus women must sit at the back and men must sit at the front. This way the men will not have lustful thoughts about the women, since they will not see them (we will just have to assume that their thoughts are pure when women are boarding the bus while their wives sit in the rear). In this incident a woman who suffers from motion sickness sat at the front seat so she could look out the front window, alleviating her problem. She does this on the advice of her doctor. There was no problem when she hopped on the bus. It was largely empty and she explained to the driver what her medical condition was. But then later in the journey a bunch of men boarded, and a commotion ensued. They demanded she move to the back of the bus. She tried to explain what her problem was but they refused to listen. They demanded the driver move her, but he said what could he do ' physically pick her up and place her at the back? The woman bravely sat in her seat, only to find one of the men had begun to pray loudly to God that she see the error of her ways and move to the back. All this barely days after Rosa Parks died, the woman who sparked the civil rights revolution in the U.S. for refusing to give up her seat on the bus.

other points in Jews and Christians :

Jews - Blame Women and Curse Women The Jews blamed women for the "original sin" and as such they were treated with disgust. A woman's monthly cycle was considered by the Old Testament of the Bible to be a "curse from God" for her inequities. Her child bearing pains were also a 'punishment from God' for her bringing man down from heaven.

"original sin" @ blamed "Eve" the mother of all humans after Adam, peace be upon him, for the "original sin" and damned her and her seed for what she had done.

Priests - Best Men - Forbidden Marriage - To Any Women

Priests, bishops, cardnels and even the Pope are the very best of the Catholic men within the church. Yet the church still forbids their clergymen the chance for marriage and families. This unnatural situation has caused very serious ramifications throughout the society around the world.

Nuns - Best Women - No Marriage - No Children

Nuns are the very best of the Catholic women. They cover themselves in proper attire much the same way as the Muslim women. Yet, they are never allowed to marry or have children throughout their lives. This unnatural condition has caused untold number of disgraceful and disgusting practices within the very church itself.

In above religion discription Priest and Nuns are the good peoples,but good peoples are not allowed to Marry. rest are bad.I wonder What will happen 2morow If Only Bad People Have Children ?

ok,Now Take a look of Women Status in Hinduism :

I'm not going explain in details,lots of sites are there to explain 'okkk'..

Status of Women ::

1. The Hindu Woman has no right to divorce her husband.

2. She has no property or inheritance rights.

3. Choice of partner is limited because she can only marry within her own caste; moreover her horoscope must match that of the intending bridegroom/family.lots of things are there ,like "Mangli" . if the is mangli then she can marry only mangli guy.

4. Bride Burning : The family of the girl has to offer an enormous dowry to the bridegroom/family. else the girl will be burn or killed etc etc'.

5. If her husband dies she should commit Sati (being cremated with her dead husband). Since today's law forbids Sati, society mainly punishes her in other "holy" ways (see below).

6. She cannot remarry.

7. The widow is considered to be a curse and must not be seen in public. She cannot wear jewelry or colourful clothes. (She should not even take part in her children's marriage!)

8. Child and infant marriage is encouraged.Girls are to be married when 5 years old !

Is there anyone who says i'm lieing, my above written words are not true.?

What Hindu Female says about this ?? Any One ???

Finally Now Take a Look of Women Status in ISLAM !

The Muslim woman has the same right as the Muslim man in all matters including divorce.
She enjoys property and inheritance rights. (Which other religion grants women these rights?). She can also conduct her own separate business.

She can marry any Muslim of her choice. If her parents choose a partner for her, her consent must be taken.

The dowry in Islam is a gift from a husband to his wife (not the other way around as is practiced by some ignorant Muslims).

A Muslim widow is encouraged to remarry, and her remarriage is the responsibility of the Muslim society.

Mixed marriage is encouraged and is a means to prevent racism creeping in society.
A Muslim mother is given the highest form of respect.

These are just important points,for details Staus and Right of Women in Islam ,check my Next Post !

This is main reasons that Womens from West converting to Islam is higher than males.

so,Now You be the Judge and Tell Us

Status of Women in ISLAM ????????

Article written by Me,Not to Hurt the feelings of peoples of other religion.

I'm trying to show the truth to world.the points i have given on other religion are truth.
if still it hurts,i'm sorry for that !

Forgive me for my mistakes,

Your cmnts,ideas,sujjestion are alwayz welcome !

May Allah Guide All Muslims on right path and forgive our sins.!

Vote For the post here !
http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2009/01/08/status-of-women-the-truth/

Ameen!

KING

(slave of Allah!)

first of all thanku so much for this useful info and secondly amen sumamen for ur dua .really i salute u u r doing great job on this plate forum . and i am waiting for ur next useful post
Edited by marrukhkhan - 15 years ago
anuradhasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: marrukhkhan

first of all thanku so much for this useful info and secondly amen sumamen for ur dua .really i salute u u r doing great job on this plate forum . and i am waiting for ur next useful post

[:O][:O]
do u really think that dis is a useful post??..πŸ˜•....
does creating hate for other religions is informative?πŸ˜•
kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[:O][:O]
do u really think that dis is a useful post??..πŸ˜•....
does creating hate for other religions is informative?πŸ˜•

Who said that the information is spreading Hate ?

show me where is the Hate,everything i said is TRUTH.chk in ur newspaper,
there must be some burning case of girls.

Now don't say this is not in Vedas.How many books u follow.

If Sati was old tradition,then WHY LORD RAM DIDN'T STOP SITA.....IT MEANS GOD DIDN'T FOLLOWED VEDAS...

In my area there are rate,Doctros ,Eng. will not take less than 5 Lakhs....as Dowry (unkown to public)

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Who said that the information is spreading Hate ?

show me where is the Hate,everything i said is TRUTH.chk in ur newspaper,
there must be some burning case of girls.

Now don't say this is not in Vedas.How many books u follow.

If Sati was old tradition,then WHY LORD RAM DIDN'T STOP SITA.....IT MEANS GOD DIDN'T FOLLOWED VEDAS...

In my area there are rate,Doctros ,Eng. will not take less than 5 Lakhs....as Dowry (unkown to public)

😲😲 So Goddess Sita performed Sati.. why dint i knew that?😲😲
Am sure your version of Ramayan must be an interesting read.. Please publish it online and also tell me how did Lord Rama die? You seem to have so muchh knowledge of hinduism that you can actually start preaching us hindus about it..
And wats are you talking about Sati and dowry system..
Do you even care to know that both Sati and Dowry are punishable crimes in the indian society.
Do you even know that in todays time wen Sati happens it is published in newspaper and the girls as wells as grooms family is punished for it under the law..
Sati was banned even before India gained independance..

And dowry system do you know that if a girl's family reports a case of dowry, whole of groom's family is sent to jail..Provisions are there and they are subject to use..

Your style of accusation is taking events from newspaper and labelling the entire community with it.. And wen somebody else will start raking events of your community you dismiss them as a isolated case.. Hypocrisy at its best hun.. Just a friendly suggestion dun gain knowledge by reading newspaper, newspaper only has content that in general is NOT allowed in society. In easier terms newspaper has content that should not happen in the society but has occured..thats why it makes for a news. specially the events u are talking abt.

Women are appeased in all the religious texts.. They are given the highest status in all religious books but the reality is quite different from those in books and that only women knows..

So friend try to respect others to gain respect in return.For me my religion is greatest which has given me everything and the same goes for you.

Topics like this is not allowed in IF . Here users are not allowed to abuse or accuse any religion or indulge into religious discussion by making fun of them.. Hope the mods take care of this..

Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
kingallahslave thumbnail

Originally posted by: cameroon16

No offence, but KingslaveAllah
u look like an extremist
I am a muslim and i try to do everything islam says, but u are missing out on a point that Islam also asks u to respect other religions

Thank you so much,for the New Label....

Extremist......wow ..... NOW I"M EXTREMIST ! hummmmm

Please where i'm insulting other religion.what's in there religion,that i said.
i'm using any lie specially to show them lower than others.

Nice to know,that you are doing everything Islam says,for your own benefit.(ofcource,to wipe ur SINS)

What you did for ISLAM ????? you receite quran,practise namaj,roza for your OWN sake....

What for ISLAM ???????????????????????????
============================================
Yes,I'm extrimist,

becoz i cann't see someone insulting my lord.

becoz,i cann't see someone insulting my prophet.

becoz,i cann't see someone calling prophet as lier.

becoz,i cann't see someone calling prophet as sex addict.

becoz,i cann't see A Muslim person pride is much imp than prophet's Pride.

becoz,i cann't see when muslim see those things....they leave by saying "We will see on Judgement day".

( I don't understand why today country LAW gives punishment to criminal and rapeist....leave it,they will be punished on Judgement Day) selfish peoples....

becoz,i cann't see they will ignore by saying Allah will punish you!

becoz,muslims are doing acts,which insulting OWN religion.

becoz On Online,few things which can help in spreading ISLAM is wastage of time for Muslims.

and many more reasons are there.....

but for all this I can't take a GUN and shoot peoples...i started to follow the steps of my master.
and i started spreading the words of Allah and teachings of my master,through my Website.....

AND IF SPREADING ISLAM IS WORK OF EXTRIMIST !

THEN YES

I'M EXTREMIST !

at lst I'm something............... but WHAT YOU ARE ?????????????
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peace_islam

if some one thinks women their property its fault of him not of islam.. But isn't the man muslim too?
we have to cover our body not to cover our face and this is for our safety..oh dear agr garmi hogi clothes pehno gi na kabi aisa hwa hai k garmi lagi ho or clothes na pehno hahah funny..or cold main toh woh b coverd ho jaty hain jo apni body reveal karty hain..haha IIt's really not funny the way you are talking about it... I meant why do the women have to be covered? .... Why can't the man just stop staring?
no madam did u know before nikkah both men and women have to signed it wahan coulmn hota hai jis main women ko right hai k ap talaq dy sakty hon..or 3talak kehny sy he talaq nh ho jati..Last time i checked, the man still has the right to say the words 3 times and he's free from the women.. a woman can't do that... she has to appeal and plead the man for divorce or agr talaq dy b toh usy meher b dyna padta hai or women ki responsibity us par he hoti hai divorce k bad b..
no where islam said that women have not equal rights...remember last sermon of prophet where he said "mens have right over women but women also have right over men....and islam add more responsiblities to men not rights Islam main agar humain woh hakooq mil bhi jayen to humara maashra woh haq nahi deta..... to kya iss a matlab ye ke humare maashre ke log musalmaaan nahi?
men and women boths are equall...Sure yeah... yeh to kehne ke baatein hain
yar khud muslims ko nh pata k islam main kya hai or kya nh toh non muslims ko kya khak pata hoga Excuse me, maine har religion padha hai... aur unn religions main Islam bhi shamil hai isloye toh woh har waqt islam k bary main propagenda karty hain that islam opress women...
i hope apko bura nh laga hoga main sirf apki ghalat fehmi door kar rahi thi as a muslim...
be proud of muslim women😊 ... Jee nahi iss main mind karne wali koi baat nahi... infact i'm happy to get a feedback from a muslim women... it's part of my work

Don't take me wrong there.... Because i'm a very neutral person.. i say what i believe is right not to have a contrevorsey over it.
a_jalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

but for all this I can't take a GUN and shoot peoples...i started to follow the steps of my master.
and i started spreading the words of Allah and teachings of my master,through my Website.....

AND IF SPREADING ISLAM IS WORK OF EXTRIMIST !

THEN YES

I'M EXTREMIST !

at lst I'm something............... but WHAT YOU ARE ????????????? This question may not be asked of me but i have same views as the person above.... We as muslim is out duty to practice Islam, by doing all that is written in the Quaran.... We just consider ourself non-violent MUSLIMS ... we hate violence, no matter who does it.. it is said t be wrong in our religion so why do it?

zairasyeda thumbnail
i think kingallahslave is doing good job. however, i don't like the way u r doing it. Allah told us not to say bad things about other religion. if some hindu person get angry b/c of ur comments and starts saying bad things about our prophet and allah then the blame is not on them but u b/c u started this. In order to bring ppl toward Islam, u have to say good things about Islam, our prophet, and Allah. not disrespect other religion or compare with any other. The truth does not need any comparsion. u just have to say it. i hope u keep in mind my things. please learn to respect other religion like urs. what would happen if some one say bad things about ur religion? ITS GOING TO BE ENTRIELY UR FAULT
zairasyeda thumbnail
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RIGHTS OF WOMEN IN ISLAM BUT PLEASE DON'T COMPARE WITH ANY OTHER RELIGION
7834 thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_jalpari

Don't take me wrong there.... Because i'm a very neutral person.. i say what i believe is right not to have a contrevorsey over it.

kya jo muslim kjam karain gy uska matlab yeh hai k hm islam ko blame karain y???aj toh muslim main har bura shamil hai jo islam main mana hai..yes i know muslims datre at girls or apko ak bat btaon hm muslim toh hain mgr sirf nam k apony kaha k yehj sab muslim s hai
i would like to explain def of muslim " A MUSLIM IS WHO WHO SUBMIT HIS WILL TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY" "MUSLAMAN WOH HAI JIS K SATH OR ZUBAN SY DOSRA MUSLAMAN M EHFOOZ RAHY"
JIS NY AIK NAMAZ CHODI USNY KUFR KIYA....i can say 1000 of examples...toh kya yeh sab muslims aj kar rahy hain dear yahi toh prob hai na aj sab islam sy dor hain or dosry logon ki tradition hm ny aopna li gain..yahi toh bat hai na aj koi sacha muslim nh..
or jahan tak covering ki bat hai toh quran first said about men parda then women..just read surah noor..
or women kyn cover karain Allah ny hmain body di or clothes b to cover our body..kya ap chahti ho k ap show piece bano for men ap sy sawal hai k hum apny apko over kyn nh kar saky????
i think u are very weak in islamic studies yar kabi ksi ka ikkah hwa toh dekh lyna k women have also right to divorce.
u said hamin islam main haqoqo mil b jayen kya matlab hai apka???islm main sab haqoq hai of women plz just read rights of women in islam.islam was first to give rights to women..gr hmara masshar nh dyta toh is main islm ka koi qasoor nh....