Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak:

Hi Guys! I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday's update, my dad is out of town for a week and the rest of family is sick. Today I had a huge exam, I hope everything goes well!πŸ˜ƒ 

I may not make much sense today because my brain is all drained out from of my writing exam.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Today's Update:

Home Temple:

Sneha is praying and does aarti of god while singing. Everyone is getting ready, and they  come and join Sneha. The song finishes and Urmi says Sneha sings very well. Sneha smiles and Urmi does takes the aarti. Everyone takes the aarti, and Kripa says she heard such a melodious voice after such a long time. Mr. Ahuja says in London, even the boys there joined her, and sang along with her because they loved her voice so much.πŸ˜† Sneha gives Aadesh the aarti with a stern face, and leaves.

Neelam's Room:

Neelam complains and says she doesn't get a minute of fame, now that Sneha has come. She mimicks Kripa and says Sneha must have done reasearch on how to impress the household. Neelam says soon the house will be dancing to Sneha's tunes, while she will be left in a corner. Tarun tells Neelam not to be so insecure, and asks her what her problem is. Neelam says he is her problem, as he is always busy with work. She says he doesn't notice her at all. Tarun says she takes everything at heart, and thinks everyone is against her. Neelam says he only thinks she is wrong, and says everyone is alike, because they are all on Sneha's side. She says she has noticed Sneha is very stern and distant when it comes to Aadesh. Neelam decides to find out whats going on.

Outside:

Mr. Ahuja tells Kripa, Sneha has changed alot over the years. Kripa says the house used to brighten up once Sneha came over, and she says Aadesh/Sneha used to fight like children, despite being in college. She says she used to be very upset when they fight, but she wishes the old days came back. Mr. Ahuja says they only realize what the past means to one another, once it goes by. Kripa says Sneha has changed drastically after her husband died, and she is very gloomy. She says Aadesh is like that after Manali died. Kripa says he didn't agree to a second marriage. Mr. Ahuja says Aadesh isn't at fault, and he says Kripa should be proud that he's fulfilling his promises. Kripa asks what'll happen about his happiness. Mr. Ahuja says it'll return soon, and soon Sneha and Aadesh's lives will be filled with happiness. He says the good thing about bad times is they'll be over soon. Kripa hopes he is right.

Living Room:

Aadesh comes and sees Sneha. Aadesh looks at her, and they have a flashback.

Flashback:

Sneha says she feels very excited because she is getting married.

Sneha tells Aadesh and Urmi she isn't happy, and she can never be happy. She says she can't join Aadesh and Urmi's team.

Living Room:

Sneha walks away while Aadesh is lost in thought. Neelam smiles.

Sneha's Room:

Sneha enters her room and stretches. Neelam comes in and says hi. She asks Sneha how she's doing. Neelam asks Sneha if she's comfortable, and if she is having any problem. Sneha says no. Neelamsays she heard Sneha used to come to the Khanna household often, and Aadesh/Sneha used to be great friends.  Neelam changes the topic and says she's noticed Aadesh and Sneha have been distant, and asks if there's a problem. Neelam says in old friendships, these things happen. Sneha says there's nothing of that sort. Neelam tells Sneha to tell her about her husband, and Aadesh/Sneha's friendship. Sneha asks Neelam if they can talk about something else. Neelam asks her why she moved to London. Sneha asks Neelam what she wants to know, and says she moved to London because her marriage was fixed. She says she and Aadesh were good friends, and they only came for business. Sneha asks if Neelam wants to know anything else. Sneha asks Neelam to leave her alone, and Neelam leaves. Sneha rubs her forehead. She has a dream about her husband, Sameer, drying in a car crash. She screams Sameer and wakes up. Sneha gets up and goes outside, in the rain.

Outside:

Sneha cries and puts her hands out towards the rain, and closes her eyes. Sneha heads towards her room, and Urmi watches her. Urmi asks Sneha why she was getting wet, and tells Sneha to come with her.

Sneha's Room:

Urmi gives Sneha a towel, and asks Sneha why she was getting wet in the rain. Sneha starts drying herself, and Urmi tells her to dry her hair also. Urmi tells Sneha to tell her why she was getting wet. Sneha says she won't understand. Urmi asks why, and says she will understand everything because she's grown up. Sneha says when a loved one goes way forever, it's very painful. She says she was trying to hide her tears within the rain. Urmi says she doesn't understand. Sneha sighs and says she knew Urmi wouldn't understand. Urmi says she understands, and says when someone we love alot leaves, we feel terrible. She says Manali loved her alot, but she left suddenly. Urmi says she stays strong, and doesn't get wet in the rain. She tells Sneha not to get wet in the rain, and tells Sneha she talks to Manali. Urmi tells Sneha to look for her loved one, and says he will feel very bad if he sees her crying. Sneha cries and Urmi hugs her.

Preview:

Mr. Ahuja looks for Sneha in her room, and wonders where she went. He finds a note from Sneha. At the breakfast table, he tells everyone Sneha must be at the temple. He tells Tarun to tell Sneha to go to the office as soon as she comes back.

My Comments:

I know many people will hate me for this, but I'm starting to really like Sneha. I mean you can't blame the poor girl, after all she's lost her husband.😳 I can't blame Aadesh for falling in love with her.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER WEBSITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

*Please press the Thank You button, or feel free to leave a comment. It'll let me know my work is being appreciated.πŸ˜ƒ

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊
Edited by -Nikasha- - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nikasha-

I know many people will hate me for this, but I'm starting to really like Sneha. I mean you can't blame the poor girl, after all she's lost her husband.I can't blame Aadesh for falling in love with her.

I think normally it would've been cool. But his character was so madly in love with Manali-they really did make it seem like she was the love of his lifetime. His life and breath was and has been Manali and Urmi. So it just doesn't click for him lapsing into this smitten mode all of a sudden. Also if Urmi wasn't in the picture I think it would change the whole equation-but for someone who's boldly declared (just a few days back in fact) his first priority has been and always will be Urmi that was a quick turn around. No 'hate' yaar don't say that kind of stuff-it's just a show.Edited by oddgalout - 15 years ago
Nikasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: oddgalout

I think normally it would've been cool. But his character was so madly in love with Manali-they really did make it seem like she was the love of his lifetime. His life and breath was and has been Manali and Urmi. So it just doesn't click for him lapsing into this smitten mode all of a sudden. Also if Urmi wasn't in the picture I think it would change the whole equation-but for someone who's boldly declared (just a few days back in fact) his first priority has been and always will be Urmi that was a quick turn around. No 'hate' yaar don't say that kind of stuff-it's just a show.

I agree with you completely. Urmi is everything to him, and like you said if she was out of the way, things would be much different! Alright... no hating!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx a lotttttttt

saba