Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Starry Holi on Star Plus

Today is the festival of colour which brings joy to the lives of everyone with its vibrancy and fun. With water balloon fights, colour throwing and running around just having a whole lot of fun, is what makes Holi truly the festival of masti. And in the coming episodes of Star Plus' shows, we will get to see this portrayed on the small screen as well.

Here's what you can look forward to in this special episode of Holi with the stars:

Rang Barse - Bure Na Mano Holi Hai will showcase actors such as Ronit Roy, Gautami Kapoor, Saakshi Tanwar, Smriti Irani, Gauri Pradhan, Hiten Tejwani, Karan Patel, Naman Shaw, Rakshanda Khan, Shweta Tiwari, Abhijeet Sawant, Prachi Desai, Sanjeeda Sheikh, the Baa Bahu Aur Baby family and many others. These superstars come together to participate in all the festivities of Holi. It will also provide interesting gupshup with the famous Jethanis (Hamari Devrani), Anjali Abrola and Kapil Nirmal (Raja and Rani of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat) and antics from Deven Bhojani aka Gattu.

Watch Prachi Desai and Sanjeeda Sheikh perform on Dola Re, Sangeeta Ghosh on Rang De and Juhi Parmar swaying to Bicchuda Bicchuda. Also the Pati, Patni Aur Woh act between Hiten Tejwani, Gauri Pradhan and Rakshanda Khan promises to bring out the best moments of nauk-jhauk and friendship between the actors.

Rang Barse promises to be an entertaining event with lots of masti, performances and good banter between the guests throughout the evening.

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090311_57

zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail

Abhinav Shukla
Abhinav Shukla
ABHINAV SHUKLA

If there has been a modelling contest worth its name, Abhinav Shukla, lead actor on Sab TV's Jersey No. 10, has participated in it and been one of the finalists. Knowing contests inside out, he is even planning to come out with a book on it next year. Born to a scientist father and teacher mother in Ludhiana, he got interested in modelling while studying engineering at the Punjab Technical University in Jalandhar. He was goaded into taking part in his college's 'Mr. Fresher' contest. "That was bad because my English was horrible." The 24-year-old resolved to groom himself and came to Mumbai in 2005 confident of getting work. "I stayed for three months and struggled, but got little work," says Shukla, who returned to Punjab dejected. Later, he returned for good. "The turning point came in March 2007 when I got the Wildstone deodourant ad." He has also walked the ramp at the Wills Lifestyle Fashion Week and the grand final of Lakm India Fashion Week. "But my goal is to act in films," says Shukla.

Keep fit with Abhinav Shukla
by Vidhya Krishnan
Nov 25, 2008, Bangalore

Fitness plays a major role in our lives; staying fit and healthy has become essential these days and the pressure is on for celebrities. Staying in shape is a must for those in the public eye – so, it is time to see what they are doing to win the battle of the bulge. For our Tellywatch column on fitness, we caught up with dashing model-turned-actor Abhinav Shukla, who gave us his thoughts on fitness.

My workout regime…
I work out five to six days a week; I do heavy weights for 45 minutes and if it is cardio, it goes on for close to one-and-a-half-hours. I am an athlete and I believe that working out is having a mix of everything; meaning a combination of strength, fidelity and stamina. On Mondays, I work out at the gym. On Tuesdays, I do some running. On Wednesdays, I do heavy weights…then I take a day off and the other days, I go cycling or stick to walking.

>My happiness quotient…
It has declined these days because I have been shooting like crazy. I do not get much time to spare.

My daily diet…
I eat only when I feel hungry. Before hitting the gym, I take some starch which has slow-burning carbohydrates. After a workout, I take fruits and fruit juices. I don't take heavy protein shakes – I believe there are options to improvise on what you eat. I am part nutritionist myself and know the details about what is good and not good for me. So I am quite conscious about what I eat and at times I do let myself go easy on the diet.

On a rainy day, my idea of a workout would be...
I would play football in the rain. I feel football is a game which has the combination for a perfect workout. I may also choose to go cycling in the rain if the roads are not slippery.

My idea of relaxation...
Sleep, meditation, retrospection and having peace and quiet around me.

Size zero to you is...
It means malnutrition for me. I don't feel connected to the idea. I have seen models who want to be size zero – I think it is not a good thing for one's body. Females don't look good if they are skinny.

I crave for...
I want to work on my physique even more and take it to another level; I feel very ambitious about it.

A lifestyle change I'm trying to make...
I want to be better in my time management. I also want to be disciplined about getting proper sleep with a regular pattern and practising it strictly.

Fitness mantra…
Lead a good and healthy lifestyle. It is more important to feel good than look good and it all comes from your state of mind.

Keep tuning in to Tellywatch for more fitness tips from your beloved TV celebrities

Edited by zaara019 - 15 years ago
zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail

sweta tiwari look so great in jaane kya baat hui

zaara019 thumbnail

priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
some greats pics u posted up zaara.. well done.. just keep them coming :-)
zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail