Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara019 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
The week's best on television

They say 24 hours can change your life. Imagine if you had seven days. How many destinies would that change? The last one week has done just that to many in the television world. Just in case you weren't listening, here's a chance for you to catch up on all that you missed out!

Making history

Sourabhee Debbarma became the first every female Indian Idol. The young Agartala contestant beat the other two finalists, Kapil Thapa and Torsha Sarkar, to take top place.

Now, she is back in the studio recording her debut album which will release next month after having landed herself a contract worth Rs. 1 crore with SONY BMG!

I can't believe I've won: Sourabhee

Kya baat hui, Shweta?

Once, Shweta Tiwari ruled the channels with her portrayal as Prerna in Kasauti Zindagi Kay. Things aren't looking all that rosy for the actress now. It has been three months since Shweta's show Jaane Kya Baat Hui first aired. Now we hear it has to give up its prime time slot (10.30 pm) to make way for a new show. Ouch. That has to hurt!

Shweta's Jaane Kya Baat Hui moves slots

Mayank and his fans ke Dil Mil Gaye

All Mayank Anand fans, it is time to rejoice! The actor who became a household name as Dr Rahul on Dil Mil Gaye (Star One), has now returned to the show. Mayank quit three months ago due to personal reasons is now back!

And in case you are wondering what he was doing while he was off screen, the actor says, "I've done my masters in writing, so I was busy writing a book called Love From The Sidelines which is ready for publishing. I was also busy with my painting exhibitions. Acting is minor in my case. Painting started as a hobby but now I am seriously thinking about taking it up professionally along with writing and acting."

Dr Rahul is back in Dil Mil Gaye!

Farah Khan's madness continues!

Anyone who knows Farah Khan or has heard her interviews will know that the director can turn on her magic in front of the screens. That is exactly what she is doing for best mate Shah Rukh Khan's telly serial Ghar Ki Baat Hai.

But that's not all! The busy mother of triplets has also begun work on her own chat show. "We have shot the first episode. It was a very nice experience. It is not a routine talk show. We will bring in different issues. Common people will also be involved in the show. I can't tell you who the first celebrity guest on the show is. The channel (NDTV Imagine) will kill me!" she says.

That's okay. We will have all the details for you soon. Watch this space!

READ: When Farah Khan became a mad director!

Narayani Shastri's back

Actress Narayani Shastri who, for many months, was more in the news for her Page 3 appearances and being dumped by boyfriend Gaurav Chopra, now gets down to business.

We hear the actress who, was last seen on the reality show Zara Nachke Dikha, is playing a hard-nosed career woman in Namak Haram on the recently launched entertainment channel REAL.

As long as Narayani keeps her act real, we are only glad to see the dusky chica back on screen!

Narayani Shastri in Namak Haram

ALSO READ: Sharman Joshi debuts on television

• Harshita Kohli/Hill Road Media
  • Saturday, March 07, 2009

• http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/March/News_20090307_34

thanx for creating their fan club,I like both of them spcly Abhinav,he s so hot & sweet, plz add my name 😊
    zaara019 thumbnail
      Edited by zaara019 - 15 years ago
    zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail

zaara019 thumbnail

Shweta Tiwari:

Color to be worn on Holi:
    Peach
    Colors you can use to play Holi: Red
    Print to be worn on Holi: Self design
    Shoes to be worn on Holi: Strap shoe
    Wallet to be carried on Holi: White clutch
    Herbs and Spices to be used in Holi: Peppermint
    Divine Message on Holi: Establish high standards, principles, and values for yourself, and then kick it up a level. In everything you do, be true to yourself.

priya64 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    thank for the photos,... abhinav.. doesnt really look good in the long hair.. like his hair look in teh show
    zaara019 thumbnail
    yes you right & thanks for join friends
    zaara019 thumbnail
    which couple more you like

cezaana-shweta

abhinav-sweta

sujeet-sweta