Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

125555555555555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: kingallahslave

what ever is going on against Islam is already said by prophet.and condition will more worse in future.

Indeed prophet muhammad(peace be upon him) is the last prophet....

it is said by prophet muhammad(peace be upon him) that son of Marry will come and kill Dajjal.

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2009/03/01/dajjaal-the-anti-christ/
read the death of Dajjal

he clearly say

'The son of Maryam will kill the Dajjaal at the gate of Ludd." in Jeresulem.

Allah have taken him up,the actual person lying on cross is not prophet Isa(peace be upon him) .

Allah will send him again to save us from Dajjal.

then he will die a proper death !

i think about this you must read story of prophet Isa(pbuh).

may be i will post 2day.give me some time...

No No,i'm winner,becoz when I loose ,i get a friend.

that's why i said,even after loosing ,i got something ,that's a Friend.(you)...

rahi mere islam ke knowledge,i'm not any maulana or aalim.....i'm a software & web developer...

i know lots of things,becoz of my parents....i still remmeebr....

din mein mummy kabhi khelne nahi jane deti thi,jabardasti leto and islamic stories suno....and we always discuss about islam when all are together.

i'm lucky i got such great parents,but don't know,they will feel lucky or not becoz i'm there SON.

they stay very far far from me, :(

owww.....hold it,come back to world.....

anywaz,so,aur waise bhi,jeetna king ki aadat hai....chahe wo dost hi Q na ho !

😃

wait.......... to iska matlab woh nabi ban ker nahi aaye ga. rite. oh to woh humari jaise simple human being ho geh and then he will kill that sorry the name is so hard hmm yeh Dajjal. rite?? ohhh
actually i met 1 girl in colleg who was christin and she asked me that ther crisis will be back and u'll have to follow his rules something like this so i told her that no one is going to come bcz im muslim i only follow the rules of Quran but yes i believe in Bibal bcz its a part of our holy book. and she showed me her finger and told me that u'll miss our discussion one day when u'll see him. i was soo scared lol so i thought to confirm if there is one prophet is left to come in this world.
but u mean he will comes as simple person rite? not like a messenger of ALLAH rite?
lol ur childhood story is funny even my mom told me but i forgot lots of information. but im interested to know them again. yeh plz find out for me i give u time.....
but i didn't say that ur my friend ?????? lol
take care..
kingallahslave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok waiting ,

move to karo,likhne ke liye !

wait.......... to iska matlab woh nabi ban ker nahi aaye ga. rite. oh to woh humari jaise simple human being ho geh and then he will kill that sorry the name is so hard hmm yeh Dajjal. rite?? ohhh
actually i met 1 girl in colleg who was christin and she asked me that ther crisis will be back and u'll have to follow his rules something like this so i told her that no one is going to come bcz im muslim i only follow the rules of Quran but yes i believe in Bibal bcz its a part of our holy book. and she showed me her finger and told me that u'll miss our discussion one day when u'll see him. i was soo scared lol so i thought to confirm if there is one prophet is left to come in this world.
but u mean he will comes as simple person rite? not like a messenger of ALLAH rite?
lol ur childhood story is funny even my mom told me but i forgot lots of information. but im interested to know them again. yeh plz find out for me i give u time.....
take care..

still waiting.........................

Why ur waiting ?? lolz i didn't mean that to wait i was just tryiing to explain what i was thinking at that moment.
God ur sooo funny haha
u dont need to wait. ok. dont wait. 😊😆

Originally posted by: monna

Why ur waiting ?? lolz i didn't mean that to wait i was just tryiing to explain what i was thinking at that moment.

God ur sooo funny haha
u dont need to wait. ok. dont wait. 😊😆

hey u didn't answer my q? plz read again and tell me that He is not going to be the massenger of Allah. rite?
ok we are friends happy?? 😊
kingallahslave thumbnail

take care..

sorry 4 late reply,
system problem.

ofcource human hi honge....not animal....

bible is not part of our holy book.u show her your hand,and say the same words..

he will be msngr of Allah,due to taking break the position of prophets are not chnaged.

indeed prophet muhammad is the last prophet,prophet Isa arrived before him,but later he was disappered,you can say,he went on Vacation....just paused for few hundered years..again he will come back to this world,to kill dajjal.that time he will be msngr of Allah and then he will die a proper death.

a prophet is also a human,like other humans,just in position is changed...like....

i'm Manager of a Company,later i became director....i'm still same,just my position is chnaged....same with him too....

kingallahslave thumbnail

ok we are friends happy?? 😊

well,ab tum itna smile de ke keh rahe ho to kaise inkar kar sakta hoon!

😃😛 ok.....we are friends....

😃 "This Rose is Dedicated to My New Friend"

😛

sorry 4 late reply,
system problem.

ofcource human hi honge....not animal....

bible is not part of our holy book.u show her your hand,and say the same words..

he will be msngr of Allah,due to taking break the position of prophets are not chnaged.

indeed prophet muhammad is the last prophet,prophet Isa arrived before him,but later he was disappered,you can say,he went on Vacation....just paused for few hundered years..again he will come back to this world,to kill dajjal.that time he will be msngr of Allah and then he will die a proper death.

a prophet is also a human,like other humans,just in position is changed...like....

i'm Manager of a Company,later i became director....i'm still same,just my position is chnaged....same with him too....

oh so that means i was wrong. maybe she was talking about this but i couldn't understand. bcz i didn't know about it. i dont wana blame her only because of her i found out the real truth. anyways
Thanks a lot for taking me out for such counfusion. do u think we will be able to see him? do u know how does he looks like?

well,ab tum itna smile de ke keh rahe ho to kaise inkar kar sakta hoon!

😃😛 ok.....we are friends....

😃 "This Rose is Dedicated to My New Friend"

😛

This rose is soo dull i dont like it. and its fake too. lolz haha😛
kingallahslave thumbnail

This rose is soo dull i dont like it. and its fake too. lolz haha😛

hummmm, actually u r not looking from heart na,
and its not FAKE,its real blue rose.....
fake things are for fake peoples.real things for real person.
anywaz,you tell me which color rose u like ? ? ? ? i will send u that clr REAL ROSE !
kingallahslave thumbnail

Originally posted by: monna

oh so that means i was wrong. maybe she was talking about this but i couldn't understand. bcz i didn't know about it. i dont wana blame her only because of her i found out the real truth. anyways

and becoz it was almighty wish too...

Thanks a lot for taking me out for such counfusion.

yeah , you must be .....😛😆

do u think we will be able to see him? do u know how does he looks like?

we,nope i don't think so,we will be able to see him,becoz before him lots of things will happen,which is not started till today!
before him,that idiot Dajjal will come,
prophet said : when u hear about him,ask protection from allah.stay far from him.
and i don't want to face him,and yazuj-majuj.i wish to die,before they come in world.
so,what dis new frnd do ??????