AV Written Update Feb. 26- *Completed*

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak:

Hi Guys! It's me Nikasha, back with today's update! I will be extremely busy in March, with all my exams. There's a nice break in between it though, Spring Break!πŸ˜ƒ Guys, I'm visiting friends/family March 14-22, so I won't be able to update. Any back up updaters will be appreciated!😳

Today's update won't be as detailed as usual because I'm in a rush, but I'll do my best!πŸ˜‰

Today's Update:

Living Room:

Urmi comes and Aadesh asks her where she was. Priya points out how close they are, and says she can't stand their closeness. She says she's his to- be wife, and he's more concerned with Urmi. Aadesh says he never wanted to get married, but Urmi insisted so he agreed. Priya says she  was invited over to be made a fool of because of Urmi, and she says she was serious about marrying him. Priya warns Aadesh not to invite another girl over and insult her, because Aadesh and Urmi's relationship is unique.  She says in her eyes they have an illegimate relationship, whether he can see it or not. Urmi begs Priya not to insult Aadesh, and she says she wanted to bring them together so Aadesh would be happy. She says if Priya doesn't want to be with Aadesh... Priya tells Urmi to shut up.😲 Aadesh screams enough and he tells Priya not to talk to Urmi, and talk to him. He tells Priya to get out of his house. Priya says she has no intentions of staying, and tells Aadesh, as along as Urmi is in his life, no one can be with him. Everyone is shocked and upset. Priya and her family leave.πŸ˜ƒ Neelam tells Kripa and Bua Ji, Urmi's makeover has caused so much trouble, and Priya and her family left in disgust. She says they remained silent because deep down they knew what they were saying was true. She says soon the world will taunt them. Kripa tells Neelam to stop, and says if outsiders weren't enough, then Neelam has also joined in on troubling them. Neelam says if they listened to the family members, then they would never have gone through what just happend. Bua Ji leaves in disgust, and soon Neelam leaves also.

Bua Ji's Room:

Bua Ji is packing all of her clothes into a bag, and Aadesh asks her where she's going. Bua Ji says she's going back to where she came from, and she says she can't bare the fact he doesn't think there's anything wrong with his and Urmi's relationship. She adds on and advises him to do as she says, and keep her words in mind. She leaves, leaving Aadesh in shock.

Aadesh's Room:

Aadesh sits about Priya's cruel words, and Urmi comes. She apologizes and promises she won't be stubborn anymore, and she will always do as Aadesh tells her to. She says it's a good thing she didn't become her new didi because she would be a bad team member. Urmi tells Aadesh she made a new friend, and puts her hand on Aadesh's. Aadesh moves his hand. Urmi is confused and goes on saying she was very nice, like him. She puts her hand on Aadesh's shoulders, and Aadesh leaves. Urmi wonders why Aadesh left so suddenly, and decides to talk to him.

Outside:

Aadesh is sitting on a bench and Urmi asks him whats's wrong, and why he left. She says she was just telling him about her new friend, and she asks Aadesh why he isn't speaking. She asks him if he's mad at her. Aadesh says he isn't. Urmi asks him to tell her the truth, if he's mad because of what happened earlier today. Aadesh says he isn't. Urmi asks him if he's mad about what she said about them. Aadesh gets up and says it's nothing of the sort. Urmi tells him not to lie, and she says she knows how he feels because she has grown up. She tells him in school everyone teased her and called her giraffe.πŸ˜­πŸ˜† She says she isn't a giraffe, and she will always remain Urmi. Urmi tells Aadesh he's very nice, and he shouldn't take Priya's words to heart. She tells him since he's her friend, he shouldn't pay attention to her words, and they should remain friends as always. Aadesh faces Urmi and says by her words, Urmi sounds so grown up. Urmi asks him if he's telling the truth. Aadesh says he feels much better, and Urmi says thats what friends are for. She tells Aadesh he didn't ask her where, and why she went. Aadesh tells her to tell him everything. Urmi says Priya was very rude to her, and she insulted Urmi. She says she saw he was very happy with her, so she left. She says it was a good thing, because she made a new friend. Urmi tells Aadesh, what Pallavi says. Urmi doesn't remember exactly what she said, but she says she was very nice. Aadesh asks what her name is, and where she lives. Urmi says she forgot to ask, but she will ask her next time. Aadesh asks her how Urmi will meet her. urmi says somehow they will meet again. Urmi asks Aadesh if he had a best friend, before her.

Flashback/ Present:

Aadesh goes into flashback, and has a flashback of Pallavi, with Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in the background. He says half his life will go by waiting for her. He tells Urmi about her clothing, hair, attitude, walk, way of talking, etc. Urmi asks Aadesh where his best friend went.

Road (Flashback):

Aadesh's friend asks him if is going to express his love for Pallavi. Aadesh says he's too shy, so he will give her a rose. His friend wishes him luck, and Aadesh goes off on his motorcycle.

Pallavi's Room (Flashback):

Pallavi is waiting for Aadesh, and he finally arrives. She asks him where he was, and what took him so long. She says she has to tell him something very important, and she won't be able to keep it in much longer. She says she's going to USA, because she's getting married.😲 Aadesh is shocked, while Priya smiles, excitedly. Aadesh drops his rose.😭

Outside:

Urmi asks Aadesh where his best friend went. Aadesh says she just went away. Urmi says she's very hungry. Aadesh tells her to go inside, and Urmi decides to prepare food for him also. Aadesh remembers his conversation with Urmi and Pallavi.

Road:

Pallavi and Mr. Ahuja step out of their car. Mr. Ahuja says they were very late, but it's better late than never. They both smile.

Preview:

Urmi tells Aadesh her new friend has come. Aadesh asks how, and Urmi tells him to come with her.πŸ˜›

My Comments:

Over all, a nice episode, and I'm happy to see Aadesh and Pallavi will finally meet!πŸ˜ƒ

*Please Press Thank You, or feel free to leave a comment or 2!*😳

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER WEBSITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS!

-Mrs. Nikasha Shahid Kapoor😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update

I was surprised if Kripa and Neelam knew about Mr Ahuja, didn't Aadesh know that Pallavi is his daughter. Also didn't Pallavi know that this is Aadesh's house.
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4r the wonderful  update friend
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxxx a lott

saba