Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti4u thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i agree if kavya knew his moyher was like that he wudnt have treated anjali dat way
n its like how white rose sed akshay kumar treated his wife in dhadkhan very well
pinx thumbnail
Nahhhhhhhhhh!!

I dnt fink dat kavya&Akshay role r da same coz its tru wat da odaz said if so den y did he divorce anjali n get married 2dat freak!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Akshay had a swt role n no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy did he treat shilpa badly. (Kul Movie tho)

pinx thumbnail
Nahhhhhhhhhh!!

I dnt fink dat kavya&Akshay role r da same coz its tru wat da odaz said if so den y did he divorce anjali n get married 2dat freak!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Akshay had a swt role n no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy did he treat shilpa badly. (Kul Movie tho)

butterfly04 thumbnail
Are you kiddine me πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
His character was the best, his wife tells him on their wedding night that she had a past lover, and she doesn't love him, and yet he is sooooooo sweet to her, and believes that one day she will love him
Heknow his mothers realitysomething kavy doesn't, yet he is nice to her cause he believes that 1 day that they will start to love him too.
Plus he ends up leaving the house, they were being rude to his wife, and he decided to leave them, and not his wife(something kavy will do) and further more after the other dude comes back, he doens't suspect his wife, i mean you wives old lover comesback, and yet you have total faith in her, unlike kavy who accused her on cheating on him by Yug- who is only her friend.
Akashy Vs    Kavy:
Knows his mom truth vs. doesn't knows his mom truth
Leaves the house for his wife vs. throws his wife out
trust his wife vs. doesnt trust his wife
wife old lover comes back and yet still trust her. vs yug only a friend and yet choose to not trust her.
white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† i think u said it all hinna! missed my fellow yug supporter!! πŸ˜† and seen uve been away my marital status has changed!.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

mrs uzi mittal! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
butterfly04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

πŸ˜† i think u said it all hinna! missed my fellow yug supporter!! πŸ˜† and seen uve been away my marital status has changed!.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

mrs uzi mittal! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You stole my future husband😭i am shocked i don't know what to say😭

and i wasn't even invaited to the wedding😭

well i hear salman is still freeπŸ˜‰

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: butterfly04

You stole my future husband😭i am shocked i don't know what to say😭

and i wasn't even invaited to the wedding😭

well i hear salman is still freeπŸ˜‰

aaw dont cry.. we dint have a big do.... it was jus a quiet affair!πŸ˜† yeh i hear he is.. hehe wat about saif?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

butterfly04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

aaw dont cry.. we dint have a big do.... it was jus a quiet affair!πŸ˜† yeh i hear he is.. hehe wat about saif?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ya but he left his wife for another chickπŸ˜•he cheated on his wife

so saif is drooling material yes❀️

marriage matterial noooooooooo

Princess M thumbnail
Kavya's character is nothing like Akshay Kumar... Akshay treated shilpa with soo much respect and shilpa didn't even respec thim at first then she started to cuz Akshay had soo much faith in her.. here... Kavya has no faith in Anjali... does what is mommy dearest tells him too.. I mean can't he think on his own?? "My mom is God"" Double Hell no... no mohter tries to kill her son... for money... bad deeds is diff... but for money... I don't think soo... I mean everyone is soo blinded by nitya in nanda house xcept Shloak cuz he is smart :) lol... but back to everyone being blinded by nitya that noone seems to realize nething... I mean 2 main events... whend dida went in comma nitya was up there i am sure everyone saw that... if they can see anjali then they can def see nitya... 2) when she came runing tellin bauji and bebe that anjali's car burned and she died and she saw it with her own eyes... where was everyone else.. hwo come is the only one to witness it.. then when she sees anjali alive she kept saying the same thing "I saw anjali's care burnign and she died" (don't remember the exact words)hello.. man the whole nanda paarivar needs to get a brain excpet shloak and dida..
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehehehe....

MY akshay like Kavya??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† esp. his character in Dhadkan? nah, not realli.

like Eijaz Khan and Akki, theyre both hot...lekin, akki kept his faith in his wife. that's a BIG thing.

you noe even if Nitya tells Kavya that "oh kavya i had turnd bad! plz forgive me!" (like shes been threatnd to do by anjali now) Kavya will just forgive her. i mean he forgave her for killin his dad didnt he? Gosh, just dun believe ur wife!! 😑

something shud happen rite bout now...coz KA is gettin tirin now.